Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Most of Haymons fighters matter fact. These pussies never wanted to fight. Shawn P is moving forward against some scrub, i believe lynardo bum ass Tyner. Keith will go back against some other scrub saying probably he needs a tuneup or some hoe shit. I wanna see pics or documentation from this "accident".

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Most of Haymons fighters matter fact. These pussies never wanted to fight. Shawn P is moving forward against some scrub, i believe lynardo bum ass Tyner. Keith will go back against some other scrub saying probably he needs a tuneup or some hoe shit. I wanna see pics or documentation from this "accident".

Yeah you're right Thurman is a real punk bitch for calling off this fight, how dare he get into a car accident and get hurt. He did that shit on purpose, he was on some Teddy Pendergrass shit...

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Thurman's soft. End of story.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
But PBC is free....

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

No evidence of any crash. No photos, no medical, anything. He turned his phone off and changed his number. No rescheduling talks, and porter will be paid to spar with Tyner on TV. Bitches

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

No evidence of any crash. No photos, no medical, anything.

as much as I hate to admit it, there is some validity to this thought. You figure you'd see something, especially in this day in age where you have numerous platforms to post some type of picture or documentation or anything. Not saying its for certain that he is lying, but I guess you never know. But this is just more ammunition to shit on a struggling sport IMO. This is the SECOND time this fight was supposed to happen but its not.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Remember when some of yall said you couldn't wait for Floyd to leave so that these guys would have no choice but to fight each other to fill the void?

Behold. More fuckery!

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anis is right. More ammo.

I'm loyal to a fault, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to the mma event last weekend, for other reasons than my wife's fine ass being on the card. The smoke to that weekend has settled and I know see myself looking forward to Jones Cormier 2. Can't front, almost doesn't feel right, but the female spectacular that has just been heightened because of Meisha is more intriguing than most of the shit happening right now in boxing.

Can you imagine 100 years from now kids talking on some "I love to fight, I hear back in the days this was actually a sport"

Will boxing be looked back on like we do with the coliseum rumbles. Crazy shit.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Don't fight it Truth. I used to be a loyal to a fault fan, ''I love boxing no matter what, fuck MMA.'' Then it was ''MMA is cool and it seems they are more about the best fights but its still boxing for life.'' Now its just about enjoying the biggest and best fights regardless of what platform its on, and right now, undeniably IMO, its MMA. I mean seriously, what memorable huge fights in boxing have had us buzzing so far this year?? Certainly nothing that has been talked about here on BHO. Meanwhile just 10 days into March in UFC we've had Lawler/Condit, Cruz/Dillashaw, Tate/Holm, Conor/Nate, and even Silva/Bisping. And still a number of huge fights on the horizon. Meanwhile in boxing lets hope Thurman/Porter happens and look forward to Cotto, Canelo, and GGG mismatches. It is what it is, I don't give a fuck what hardcore boxing fan gets butt hurt over it.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea but out of all those fights the only ones worth a shit were Mcgregor-Nate, and maybe Lawler-Conduit or holm-tate.

Mmma is hurting just as bad. Hurting for star power. Silva-bisping wasnt a big deal, nobody even watched that shit. I jut watched it the of diaz-mcgregor on my boys DVR and talk about home cookin. That shit was dirty as fuck i didnt see people crying fuck MMA. In england, english fighter, Silva fuckin wipes the mat with him, flying knee should have ended the fight, straight BS.

We would have had Porter-thurman but your boy "AAA Time" cant drive or got shook. We got Pac-Bradley, Kova-Ward, Loma-walters, possibly Canelo-GGG, good times are coming. DSG-Guerrero was cool.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Silva lost cleanly in a hellacious fight.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

June 25th. Lets just keep Keith off the road until then.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Silva lost are you serious??!!! He destroyed Bisping, and why did the perfect flying knee not count?! Silva won hands down

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bruh, Silva landed that flying knee and literally walked away, like he just hit a walk off Home Run. Shit don't work like that, Silva should've went on the attack right after the knee and he would've got the stoppage. The ref never stopped the fight. Basically, Silva landed the knee and then just walked off and gave Bisping time to recover. Ref never had a legit chance to stop the fight because Silva walked away and stopped fighting.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Silva lands the knee, ref puts himself in position to possibly stop the fight, and then Silva just walks off before any decision can be made. No controversy, just Silva being dumb, which he's been known to do.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

The guy was done. The ref immediately went down and started tending to him, whats Silva supposed to think? He still should have called it Bisping was done. The ref needs to see a pointless flurry or secondary punch when Bisping was fuckin out lol

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

The ref motioned like he was coming in to stop, Busping was clearly out of it, some fuckin horn goes off, stop the fight Herb. That should have been the end of it, he eas in no position to defens himself. Maybe Silva heard that horn and thought they called it.

But that was home cookin all the way. Silva beat his ass. The ref, crowd, judges, announcers all in on it

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

whether the ref should've stopped the fight upon that landed knee is a different issue and a judgment call. what cannot be denied as truth is that a fighter should never land a big shot and assume the fight is over before its officially been stopped. that's basic fundamental shit in the same way ''protect yourself at all times'' is. if Bisping was completely out cold, flat on his back and eyes closed, thats different, but that wasn't close to being the case.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

It was pretty fuckin close. If anderson so much as flinched at bisping like he was gonna throw again Herb would have stopped it. He was robbed. The decision should have still been his

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Fuck Anderson. All the time he has with bisping, and he spends it fucking around instead of just taking care of business. That is why he's a 3 loss fighter in the UFC instead of undefeated. Mayweather curse got his ass too!!

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Board index » General Boxing Chat