Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shit I don’t know if its these training videos but Pacqauio does seem very determined. He is completely free from political duties at the time and focused on kicking Thurmans ass. Thurman said he gonna retire Pac, Pac said this is God’s plan and only God can retire him. Deep shit. Also if you think about it nobody really has success with Pacqauio the first time around, only Floyd and Morales and those two are ATG’s. Everyone else has trouble adjusting to the speed and timing. Keith likes to get early leads then coast but if he struggles early on with Pacs style will he do the unthinkable and actually stand and fight?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'll take Pac in this one, too.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Pac does look good in the videos, but he always does. If Keef gets on that bicycle like i see him doing, Manny cant win.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yeah, I can only see Pac winning if Thurman has the shittiest of game plans, which I don't expect. Keef by majority decision.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Keith’s defense is shit tho. And manny has beaten so many better fighters than keith. Even recently, clear dominant wins over Bradley, the true One Time Jessie Vargas who Thurman rejected as a comeback opponent, Algieri, should have been Horn (not quality) , past prime Mathysse and AB. Collectively those are better than what Thurman has done in his past 5 or 6 fights. Pac has fought at a higher level for a longer time

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman has enjoyed footwork and foot speed advantages over his opponents, does he have those over Pacqauio? His key will be countering Pac coming in with straight right hands. If Pac can adjust or avoid a super heavy one he will be in business, and keith will have trouble timing Pac early.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Keith’s defense is shit tho. And manny has beaten so many better fighters than keith. Even recently, clear dominant wins over Bradley, the true One Time Jessie Vargas who Thurman rejected as a comeback opponent, Algieri, should have been Horn (not quality) , past prime Mathysse and AB. Collectively those are better than what Thurman has done in his past 5 or 6 fights. Pac has fought at a higher level for a longer time

Porter and Garcia> Timmy alone. the rest is comparable mediocre gatekeeper type of fighters. id even say 100% with unbias that Callazo, Guerrero and Josesito is better than Horn, Algeiri, and super past prime Lucas. AB we all know sucks. probably comparable to Bundu. :rofl:

anyway i dont expect you to keep this sane energy after Keef wins. it'll be oh Manny was shot etc.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Porter and Garcia> Timmy alone. the rest is comparable mediocre gatekeeper type of fighters. id even say 100% with unbias that Callazo, Guerrero and Josesito is better than Horn, Algeiri, and super past prime Lucas. AB we all know sucks. probably comparable to Bundu. :rofl:

anyway i dont expect you to keep this sane energy after Keef wins. it'll be oh Manny was shot etc.

Yea but an ass whipping of Timmy >>>> tooth and nail decisions over Garcia and Porter.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

None of those guys are better than Thurman. Timmy was tough but dumb. Algieri so good...look what Spence did to him!! Naw man. Im not hearing those second rates used as justification. But I do know Danny and Shawn touched Keef up in their fights, so I have no reason to believe that old man Manny wont too. Thurman's D is kind of soft, but his bike game is strong. Chasing guys isnt Manny's strong suit. Range, size and bike peddling will win Thurman a really close one.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman will run while throwing more punches than Manny. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thurman will run while throwing more punches than Manny. :lol:

:hearty-laugh: Probably!! He'll spend far less time in front of Manny than old man floyd did.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

So Manny will believe he won and fight on until he goes out on his sheild.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Keef not better than Timmy. Timmy got dumb after the Pac fight, he always felt he had to prove himself. But Timmy at his best >>Keef

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

People that back medal from Pac get owned. Keef can’t run all night cause Pac feet just as fast if not faster, and Keef has shown he can be pinned on ropes and punished ala the porter and Josesito fights

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well one thing timmy and thurman share in common is they scared of sweet errol. Thurman been running from that action for years, and Timmy was offered a fight with Sweet Errol and chose retirement. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

People that back medal from Pac get owned. Keef can’t run all night cause Pac feet just as fast if not faster, and Keef has shown he can be pinned on ropes and punished ala the porter and Josesito fights

Pac doesnt fight guys who can back peddle effectively. It was always slow footed guys who could only keep the shields up and try to counter in between. Quite literally the only one he has fought in a decade was Floyd....and when Floyd did move out of range Manny stood there like it was a contractual obligation for Floyd to stand and trade. And Floyd didnt even back peddle that much because we all know hes skilled enough to stay in front of a man and make him look foolish.

Thurman isnt as skilled...but his bicycle game is strong. Manny aint good at chasing and stalking anyone. He likes his target slow footed and stationery, Thurman aint that.

This fight will be close though. Thurman gets hit and scuffed same way by guys who are slower and dont hit as hard as Manny...even with the strong bicycling. Im back and forth on this fight. Game time decision.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pac doesnt fight guys who can back peddle effectively. It was always slow footed guys who could only keep the shields up and try to counter in between. Quite literally the only one he has fought in a decade was Floyd....and when Floyd did move out of range Manny stood there like it was a contractual obligation for Floyd to stand and trade. And Floyd didnt even back peddle that much because we all know hes skilled enough to stay in front of a man and make him look foolish.

Thurman isnt as skilled...but his bicycle game is strong. Manny aint good at chasing and stalking anyone. He likes his target slow footed and stationery, Thurman aint that.

This fight will be close though. Thurman gets hit and scuffed same way by guys who are slower and dont hit as hard as Manny...even with the strong bicycling. Im back and forth on this fight. Game time decision.

This^

Only thing is Manny is not as accurate with his speed as he used to be.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This^

Only thing is Manny is not as accurate with his speed as he used to be.

He's definitely not. Thats how he got jobbed against a guy like Horn. Accuracy way down.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:37 am 

Cash on hand:

yea i remember Gruber blasting Oscar for picking on the smaller Pacquiao then maybe 1-2 weeks before the fight he switched to Pacquiao. I also had Paul Williams over Margarito. great fight. I also called Nate Diaz 2nd rd submission over Conor. Cant wait to add Ferguson over Khabib and Keef over Spencer to my legendary list.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea i remember Gruber blasting Oscar for picking on the smaller Pacquiao then maybe 1-2 weeks before the fight he switched to Pacquiao. I also had Paul Williams over Margarito. great fight. I also called Nate Diaz 2nd rd submission over Conor. Cant wait to add Ferguson over Khabib and Keef over Spencerto my legendary list.

Keef gotta stop running first! :pimp:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:25 am 

Cash on hand:

yea i remember Gruber blasting Oscar for picking on the smaller Pacquiao then maybe 1-2 weeks before the fight he switched to Pacquiao. I also had Paul Williams over Margarito. great fight. I also called Nate Diaz 2nd rd submission over Conor. Cant wait to add Ferguson over Khabib and Keef over Spencerto my legendary list.

Keef gotta stop running first! :pimp:

i absolutely posted that on the wrong thread. was supposed to be on the Successful predictions thread. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Roach seems to be talking a lot of smack, talking about Manny found his aggressive streak, etc. Like he is trying to convince himself.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Roach seems to be talking a lot of smack, talking about Manny found his aggressive streak, etc. Like he is trying to convince himself.

Same old Joke Coach Roach. Does it every time, ohhh manny looks like he's gotten this back and that back. I dont see this going very long. Then after, ohh we couldnt train because of his shoulder and his calf, and buboy kept passing wind in the gym. Fuck Roach, Lol.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im starting to come to my senses lol. He is 40 years old. Keef got a good right hand and is smart, bigger and younger. When this fight first was announced i said Keef should kick his old ass if he had any pride. Starting to think he delivers and maybe even has his best performance of his career. All the shit everybody is saying, it gots to be getting to him.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Pacquiao wins if Thurman is not back to form yet.

Board index » General Boxing Chat