Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wilder-Stiverne II
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

He wants to beat Brezeale in better fashion than Joshua for profile. I would prefer he fight Whyte also, and I'd prefer he'd go over to the UK and profile. This Wilder-Joshua fight isnt going to happen states side. Theres just not enough money in it. Wilder made 1.5 mil fighting Stiverne, Joshua made 20 mil to fight Takam. Fuck America. Fight where the money is.

He can do that with Whyte also. Fight makes more sense on every level

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Can't read too much into this. Stivern was cannon fodder, an old fat bum there for a payday. That first right looked good even if Stivern was a sitting duck, but the windmilling lunge to end the fight was the same old garbage he used to beat down that mentally disabled internet troll.

WBC champ 3 years and he's still getting away with fighting bums. How was Stivern mandatory after 3 years of inactivity? WBC need to be investigated. He gets suspect mandatories or takes voluntaries who are way down the rankings. Calls out big names but the fights never happen. Few years ago he said he couldn't get VISA to fight Fury in UK but was over sparring Haye weeks later? Can't blame him for Povetkin and Ortiz failing tests, but a justified skeptic could think they already had inside information knowing they could get out of them both and be able to spout off 'I was willing to go to Russia, fight the meanest in the division'. Anyway, that's 2 opponents who have failed drug tests in 40 fights, what about the other 38 opponents? Joshua fought Klit in his 19th fight but apparently he's the one ducking Wilder. I don't think Wilder has any intention of fighting AJ, already calling him 'A Juice' with zero proof is the precursor to the duck. Wilder's been ducking for years, and if his next fight is Brezaeale that confirms it.

Wilder needs to show he's willing to fight the next toughest available opponent and not just say he is while playing a blame game. If the AJ fight isn't made then why not fight Whyte? Whyte's higher in the WBC rankings than Brezeale and has been calling him out for 2 years. Whyte in the UK makes 5 times more $$$$ than Brezeale and builds the AJ fight into a monster. Barring AJ fight doesn't happen next, there is no reason not to take the Whyte fight other than Wilder doesn't want to take the risk.

I don't believe Joshua is ducking Wilder either, but to question Wilders willingness to fight is also foolish. Dudes getting poppee for PEDs left and right.

Sorry but I don't buy what comes out of Wilders mouth, need to see him 'take the test' of fighting the best 'available' opponent

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
So its his fault Ortiz and Povetkin got popped?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
He just needs to fight whatever second best they have in the UK right now. This fight has to happen over there, and he has to demonstrate some drawing power over there so the negotiations with him and Joshua will go easier. Because as it is, itll be a hard one to put to paper, im tellin you!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Can't read too much into this. Stivern was cannon fodder, an old fat bum there for a payday. That first right looked good even if Stivern was a sitting duck, but the windmilling lunge to end the fight was the same old garbage he used to beat down that mentally disabled internet troll.

WBC champ 3 years and he's still getting away with fighting bums. How was Stivern mandatory after 3 years of inactivity? WBC need to be investigated. He gets suspect mandatories or takes voluntaries who are way down the rankings. Calls out big names but the fights never happen. Few years ago he said he couldn't get VISA to fight Fury in UK but was over sparring Haye weeks later? Can't blame him for Povetkin and Ortiz failing tests, but a justified skeptic could think they already had inside information knowing they could get out of them both and be able to spout off 'I was willing to go to Russia, fight the meanest in the division'. Anyway, that's 2 opponents who have failed drug tests in 40 fights, what about the other 38 opponents? Joshua fought Klit in his 19th fight but apparently he's the one ducking Wilder. I don't think Wilder has any intention of fighting AJ, already calling him 'A Juice' with zero proof is the precursor to the duck. Wilder's been ducking for years, and if his next fight is Brezaeale that confirms it.

Wilder needs to show he's willing to fight the next toughest available opponent and not just say he is while playing a blame game. If the AJ fight isn't made then why not fight Whyte? Whyte's higher in the WBC rankings than Brezeale and has been calling him out for 2 years. Whyte in the UK makes 5 times more $$$$ than Brezeale and builds the AJ fight into a monster. Barring AJ fight doesn't happen next, there is no reason not to take the Whyte fight other than Wilder doesn't want to take the risk.

I don't believe Joshua is ducking Wilder either, but to question Wilders willingness to fight is also foolish. Dudes getting poppee for PEDs left and right.

Sorry but I don't buy what comes out of Wilders mouth, need to see him 'take the test' of fighting the best 'available' opponent

Meanwhile AJ should do what?? Fight killers like the last opponent he just had??

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

This guy seriously just said Wilder chose to fight Povetkin and Ortiz because he had inside information that they'd get popped for PEDs anyway. And he called it justified skepticism.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

No, I said you can't blame him for that. I also said if the AJ fight doesn't happen next and he doesn't fight Whyte instead, he's ducking.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

This guy seriously just said Wilder chose to fight Povetkin and Ortiz because he had inside information that they'd get popped for PEDs anyway. And he called it justified skepticism.

dont talk BS and work on your comprehension

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Meanwhile AJ should do what?? Fight killers like the last opponent he just had??

Takam was next ranked for that mandatory belt outside Pulev, can't ask much more really on a few weeks notice

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

:deal:
He just needs to fight whatever second best they have in the UK right now. This fight has to happen over there, and he has to demonstrate some drawing power over there so the negotiations with him and Joshua will go easier. Because as it is, itll be a hard one to put to paper, im tellin you!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh dear.... :shock:

Ohhhhh dear.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

What am i not comprehending?? Did you not say exactly what i said you said??

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Takam was next ranked for that mandatory belt outside Pulev, can't ask much more really on a few weeks notice

He had inside information that Pulev would pull out, thus not giving The Natural Born Killer Takam the ample amount of training he wouldve needed to knock AJs tiny little head off.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

No, I said you can't blame him for that. I also said if the AJ fight doesn't happen next and he doesn't fight Whyte instead, he's ducking.

So he wants AJ next but if AJ doesnt oblige and Wilder doesnt fight Whyte then that means Wilder is ducking AJ?? Did i comprehend that correctly?? Or you're just saying he'd be ducking Whyte??

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

What am i not comprehending?? Did you not say exactly what i said you said??

Nope.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Can't blame him for Povetkin and Ortiz failing tests, but a justified skeptic could think they already had inside information knowing they could get out of them both and be able to spout off 'I was willing to go to Russia, fight the meanest in the division'.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

He had inside information that Pulev would pull out, thus not giving The Natural Born Killer Takam the ample amount of training he wouldve needed to knock AJs tiny little head off.

Haha good one. Thing is Takam was on stand by and training for 12 weeks actually. AJ had been training for Pulev, hence only had a few weeks notice to prep for the NBK!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Can't blame him for Povetkin and Ortiz failing tests, but a justified skeptic could think they already had inside information knowing they could get out of them both and be able to spout off 'I was willing to go to Russia, fight the meanest in the division'.

Why may skepticism be justified when it comes to Wilder...hmmm, he tells lies, spouts conjecture and has fought no-one in 40 fights. Oh, and not to mention the WBC keep giving him gifts.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats one hell of an accusation to make. Thats all im saying. If Wilder is capable of such shenanigans, then wow. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I'm flabbergasted...lmao

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

So he wants AJ next but if AJ doesnt oblige and Wilder doesnt fight Whyte then that means Wilder is ducking AJ?? Did i comprehend that correctly?? Or you're just saying he'd be ducking Whyte??

We all know the AJ/Wilder fight won't happen next, as it needs more time to brew. But instead of taking on the next toughest opponent (make more money and increase future earning potential) Wilder will fight another bum. He is conning you

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats one hell of an accusation to make. Thats all im saying. If Wilder is capable of such shenanigans, then wow. :lol:

Capable of what, having inside information on other camps? Happens all the time

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm clearly on the AJ side of things, but that claim was probably the most erroneous far fatched claim I've heard. They're roiding, so lets sign to fight them, so we can not fight, train and not get paid, so we can have bragging rights about attempting to fight the best. To even hint at the possibility, "justifiable skepticism", is disturbing.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

I will say that i dont doubt the possibility that Wilder may want to play it safe in order to not risk the AJ fight. Just like its very possible AJ can be on his knees praying that Whyte knocks Wilder out so he doesnt have to deal with the Alabama Slamma. AJ isnt neccessarily impressing with his resume either. Just try to make the fight ASAP and may the best man win.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat