Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

They've ordered him to fight Fury to win the mandatory position - knowing that it's not gonna happen with Fury's espn schedule already set. Corruption at it's worst to protect Wilder once again

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Protect Wilder from who? Whyte? Are you for real?

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
This is just flat nonsense. Fury drawed with Wilder. Is the WBC supposed to leapfrog Whyte over Fury??? The WBC isnt in league with espn, tr, or frank warren. Whyte has no positioning to try to use the WBC to get the Wilder fight. He needs to do it the old fasioned way, follow dude around, talk shit, confront him in public. Wilder might be running, I doubt it, but anything is possible, but the WBC is definitely not protecting him.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Whether it's protection or not, someone doesn't want Whyte becoming mandatory. Word is Wilder has pencilled in Ortiz the Kownacki, so they'll find a way to make Kownacki mandatory

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Whyte also recently stated that team Joshua lied and never made him an offer for the June fight.

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is just flat nonsense. Fury drawed with Wilder. Is the WBC supposed to leapfrog Whyte over Fury??? The WBC isnt in league with espn, tr, or frank warren. Whyte has no positioning to try to use the WBC to get the Wilder fight. He needs to do it the old fasioned way, follow dude around, talk shit, confront him in public. Wilder might be running, I doubt it, but anything is possible, but the WBC is definitely not protecting him.

As if Fury needs to be mandatory to make a fight with Wilder, he can fight him whenever he wants clearly

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Whyte also recently stated that team Joshua lied and never made him an offer for the June fight.

Did Hearn say he offered Whyte a fight for June?

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

As if Fury needs to be mandatory to make a fight with Wilder, he can fight him whenever he wants clearly

Fury's just turned down a mandatory fight, why would he be in line for another shot? Good fight none the less but I can't see fury taking it.

If Whyte refuses the fight I bet Fury is automatically elevated to mandatory. If Fury refuses the fight they will make Dillian fight Ortiz. If Dillian refuses that fight then they elevate Ortiz to mandatory the goal is to keep roadblocks in front of Whyte from getting to Wilder. Even if Whyte wins he will be on ice for 2 years like Wilder said

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

Joshua said Whyte was offered the fight. Whyte said no offer was made. why is AJ lying. probably not the first or last time he's lied.

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They all lying ass bitches.

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Joshua said Whyte was offered the fight. Whyte said no offer was made. why is AJ lying. probably not the first or last time he's lied.

First I've heard of this. Whyte never made sense for June, especially when they wanted an American and the Whyte AJ fight is huge in the UK. Are you sure he wasn't referring to the April bout?

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya Fury did turn down the Wilder rematch didnt he. The WBC will probably keep cycling opponents by Whyte until they get one to make a new mandatory for wilder. Might take a while though. Whyte Ortiz sounds about right.

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You jumped the gun here bro. Nobody scheming against Whyte, they are just trying to create fights, trying to create eliminators to fight Wilder...because they know Wilder may just pick and choose light work until the Joshua fight happens....just like Joshua is...by selecting Big Baby and Ruiz Jr. Whyte has not once in his career fought a wbc title eliminator, he's done nothing to be entitled to a fight with Wilder without one. So without getting picked by Wilder, he aint getting that shot.

So ya, they are trying to throw Whyte Ortiz Kownack and Fury in a blender because those are the top 5 guys along with Breazeale who Wilder is already set to fight. Nothing to see here, just the same old business by the WBC.

I've seen this same WBC elevate Danny Garcia off of a loss over Errol Spence, lol, its just how they do to get the fights they want according to their politics, but it aint them in league with promoters or fighters.

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

You jumped the gun here bro. Nobody scheming against Whyte, they are just trying to create fights, trying to create eliminators to fight Wilder...because they know Wilder may just pick and choose light work until the Joshua fight happens....just like Joshua is...by selecting Big Baby and Ruiz Jr. Whyte has not once in his career fought a wbc title eliminator, he's done nothing to be entitled to a fight with Wilder without one. So without getting picked by Wilder, he aint getting that shot.

So ya, they are trying to throw Whyte Ortiz Kownack and Fury in a blender because those are the top 5 guys along with Breazeale who Wilder is already set to fight. Nothing to see here, just the same old business by the WBC.

I've seen this same WBC elevate Danny Garcia off of a loss over Errol Spence, lol, its just how they do to get the fights they want according to their politics, but it aint them in league with promoters or fighters.

I don't know man they seem to have an agenda to support the PBC, and Danny Garcia if I'm not mistaken is a PBC fighter. Just check the WBC rankings in all weight classes, they're stacked with PBC fighters. Whyte got shafted with the Brezeale situation you'd think they could make him mandatory after Rivas, after all he's been number 1 ranked for a while. Making him jump though hoops, when the previous two WBC mandatories were gifted the position after fighting Molina, and coming off a 2 year burger binge. Not that it would matter, Wilder only fights one mandatory every 2 years anyway

Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

This dude just wants Wilder to lose to someone AJ beat so badly :lol: :lol: hoping Breazeale bets him now claiming Whyte is being avoided . What the fuck has Whyte done? Beat a bouncer?! Lol

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 am 

Cash on hand:

This dude just wants Wilder to lose to someone AJ beat so badly :lol: :lol: hoping Breazeale bets him now claiming Whyte is being avoided . What the fuck has Whyte done? Beat a bouncer?! Lol

He's done a lot more than Brezeale and that's not even a debate. Calling Brezeale vs drug cheat Molina as the eliminator was straight up BS.

Anyway enough on Whyte, how come the WBC have not made AJ Wilder's mandatory, when they made Loma mandatory for the 135llb title, like they did with GGG when Canelo was WBC champ before Canelo vacated, and as they did with Kovalev and Adonis???

Because Wilder's team doesn't have confidence in him, and the corrupt WBC are connected to his team. There's a huge conflict of interest here. BRETT YORMARK - Serves on the WBC SUPREME COUNCIL, runs the Barclays Center, and on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS for HAYMON SPORTS.

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Confidence in him?!! Your boy AJ CALLED OFF THE CONFRONTATION. So who really has no confidence.

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Relax boys :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Relax boys :lol:

Nah, fuck that! Go apeshit!!! :more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Dude is trippin lol Wilder done been to Russia, Ireland for Povetkin and Fury and was all signed up to go ringside for AJ’s fight, and AJ said just dont let him anywhere near me :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: thts what started all this. Wilder also legitimately met with DAZN and talked business, so he has made efforts, Dazn did not release AJ’s numbers. In the end, as long as neither gets beaten first, they gonna make a lot of money, but AJ only talking tough now cause he realizes he went out like a bitch not wanting Wilder in the same ring as him

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

AJ and Wilder both bitched out of the fight.

Board index » General Boxing Chat