Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Story for yall.

So the chick I have on probation is an in house designer for a truss building company. She doe computer aided design of trusses and buildings and such. The company just got bought out recently by another entity, and their investors want to do some marketing of the company, and one of the mandates is showing off the contributions of women in the industry. Naturally she's the only female designer, so before she leaves on friday to drive to my place to get some of the sweet thick black dick...they held her up and made her basically take a photo shoot, which she was very much against.

Now she's against it because she wants to be recognized for her work, not because she's the pretty girl in the office when they want to push their gender agenda, in addition to being very anti social media...anti digital sharing of her likeness, etc. Today she voiced her displeasure but said she was willing to compromise and let them use only a few pictures, and they countered by sending her ass home and telling her to rethink her attitude and her future at the company. Fucked up.

She's a fighter, she's already scheming to get another job. And none of this is from a feminist perspective either, because this weekend, she went on one of the biggest anti feminists tirades....while we were watching The Cosby Show lol, and when i tried to stand up for some feminists, she wasnt having it to the effect that we almost had an argument of our own. Lol. Shawty just wants her rights and her work respected, without it being about her being a pretty face.

I feel partially responsible for this..because yall know me, Ill put a battery in someones back to rage against the system :lol: but this girl has gone full out hard core on this.

How yall handle this if its yo chick?? Was I wrong?

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Nah man, that's fucked up. I appreciate someone that wants to be recognized for their work, not their pussy. But there are practical questions that need to be asked. How financially stable is she? Can she afford to be fired before she finds something else? Is the industry she in the kind that wil black ball her?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah man, that's fucked up. I appreciate someone that wants to be recognized for their work, not their pussy. But there are practical questions that need to be asked. How financially stable is she? Can she afford to be fired before she finds something else? Is the industry she in the kind that wil black ball her?

Shes not rich, has some savings, and she's living at her fathers house. The industry is supposedly small, especially in her town, but she says she can get another job in it despite ppl talking a lot within it. I dont quite think that she can be blackballed, she got interest from some company in toronto, but doesnt want to move to the city (even tho its closer to me) so on the surface I dont think she can be blackballed....but if they all talk and they put out the impression that she's some kind of difficult feminist minded chick (despite being anti feminist....refusing a handout due to the fact that it's based on being a woman)....who knows what can happen.

The rich irony is just that, that feminists say they want equality, and then when they get extra shit of being a woman, they applaud and take it. Here, she was offered that, and said, fuck no, I dont want special treatment, unless it comes from you recognizing me as your best designer in unisex fashion. And they are straight up trying to bury her for it..and the person who seems to be leading the charge is a woman in HR!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL. That's some ironic shit.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crazy shit man. She doesn't like how they did Bill Cosby too, says those bitches was lying, and they need a concrete statute of limitations on rape, because if a woman waits that long to story up about rape, she's up to some bullshit.

Her probation period will continue....but if she continues on this shit..momma is gonna love her :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO!!! Well the Cos is a different story. Just too much damn smoke for there to not be a fire. That said, she's 100% correct on a concrete statute of limitations on rape, etc.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO!!! Well the Cos is a different story. Just too much damn smoke for there to not be a fire. That said, she's 100% correct on a concrete statute of limitations on rape, etc.

She thinks he was using the qualudes, but that none of it was forced and those bitches was all for it.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO!!! God bless her BBC taking heart.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Id be doing the world a disservice by fucking some other regular entitled new feminist bitch while this one is on my arm. The less of them is over there, the better off we all are. Lol.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO. Send them other bitches my way and I'll have them thinking correct in no time, LOL

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO. Send them other bitches my way and I'll have them thinking correct in no time, LOL

Deal :happy:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm disappointed that this isn't some poor white fat slag Jermz wanted to slap a BHO sticker on her ass while he pounded her from behind. Extremely disappointed my nigga.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm disappointed that this isn't some poor white fat slag Jermz wanted to slap a BHO sticker on her ass while he pounded her from behind. Extremely disappointed my nigga.

:hearty-laugh: How the fuck did I miss this??? Had to give up the fat girls :lol: they was causin me back trauma. In fact, I put this girl on fasting and a gym routine...because I'm not satisfied with her figure!! Tell these women what you want them to do! Women dont want a man to share feelings with, they want a man to give them purpose and put the dick in their mouth after it being in her other holes.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: How the fuck did I miss this??? Had to give up the fat girls :lol: they was causin me back trauma. In fact, I put this girl on fasting and a gym routine...because I'm not satisfied with her figure!! Tell these women what you want them to do! Women dont want a man to share feelings with, they want a man to give them purpose and put the dick in their mouth after it being in her other holes.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :pimp: :pimp:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Board index » Off Topic