Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Job numbers are up.
George Floyd is looking down smiling.
We are coming back bigger than ever.
These past events have been the greatest thing that could have happened.
This is just great for Asians, African-Americans, Hispanics...all of them. :lol:
The best thing that could have happened...tremendous.
Never seen anything in the history of our country like this.
I just want to thank those who made this possible...many of them are geniuses. :shock:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
George Floyd may go down as one of the most important humans in American history.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

im gonna be 100% real though. something thata been kind of bugging me.

this movement should've happened when Zimmerman got away with murdering Trayvon Martin.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

im gonna be 100% real though. something thata been kind of bugging me.

this movement should've happened when Zimmerman got away with murdering Trayvon Martin.

Thank you.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

why is George Floyd the straw the broke the camel's back. i have theories.

but better late than never.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YOu are absolutely right.
Raw video helped but Mr. Floyd had a longer life and more connections.
He preached in a ministry and knew a ton of people.

The police have no regard for "other" human lives.
There are so many disturbing videos every day.
The police have an institutional belief they are the military on US soil.
We need to demilitarize them.
They don't remember what they swore an oath for once they get in with the old-timers who tell them the way it works.

They are still fuckin' people out there and just don't give a shit.
There's minor stuff and then some straight up beating

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Trump loses the election or Trump dies. whatever comes first.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

why is George Floyd the straw the broke the camel's back. i have theories.

but better late than never.

I wanna hear.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:36 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Treyvon martin didnt happen with a racist president (versus a black one who wasnt really black who was really in there to mind the store) during a global pandemic where people had to stay inside for months while all their future economic prospects, their health, and job security went were flushed down the toilet...with racial tensions at an all time high. The US was ripe for this....it wasn't when Treyvon died.

Also, Zimmerman wasn't a cop, which is huge. No wild theories required. America wasn't going to get up and protest against racists citizens everywhere. People are allowed to be assholes, even racist ones. Theres nothing in that, theres no target. Thats what you have with Zimmerman, he's just one individual.

But Police being institutionally racist....thats an entity thats tied to fucking everything, that's a cause you can fight, and it gives every non black person with a fuck the police kind of story a rock to throw.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:19 am 

Cash on hand:

who said anything about wild theories?? stop projecting inaccurate thoughts and ideas on to me. 2nd time already this week. :kopfpatsch:

my SIMPLE theories are pretty much yours. especially about who the Presidents were in each case. i dont think the Pandemic has anything to do with it. and with Zimmerman i view it as what the system let him get away with, not just him as an individual citizen. Zimmerman as a citizen was an extension of institutional racism and police brutality, which is just as dangerous for our country. i see how cops get away with it. but now citizens?? and Martin was a fucking kid at that. and the social media presence of course ratchets everything up even more. so yea, nothing "wild."

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:26 am 

Cash on hand:

also we talking about this particular situation which technically is still pending. versus Zimmerman being read an innocent verdict and having officially gotten away with murder.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Stop being a diva man, I know you hung over, Ill just write it off to the sunlight fuckin with u lol.

Zimmermans can down essentially to a really stupid stand your ground law on the books in everyones fav toilet florida. The nation isn't going to go ape over that.

Floyd was still the bigger one to rage against. And you underrated the pandemic. Ppl are desperate as fuck right now. Sitting at home with no hope in sight. it's easy to draw ppl out to protest and or riot under those circumstances than when everyone is happy, fed, and gotta be up for work in the morning with a booming economy.

Couple that with like i said, the racial tension already mounting. We just saw a dude get shot from those two rednecks, one of them a former cop. And parallel with George Floyd we had that white woman in new york tryna get that black bird watcher shot over that damn dog.....and all the racists out there were all over social media going to bat for that bitch. Racial tension was unusually high going into this. It was the perfect storm of unstable elements.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Stop being a diva man, I know you hung over, Ill just write it off to the sunlight fuckin with u lol.

Zimmermans can down essentially to a really stupid stand your ground law on the books in everyones fav toilet florida. The nation isn't going to go ape over that.

Floyd was still the bigger one to rage against. And you underrated the pandemic. Ppl are desperate as fuck right now. Sitting at home with no hope in sight. it's easy to draw ppl out to protest and or riot under those circumstances than when everyone is happy, fed, and gotta be up for work in the morning with a booming economy.

Couple that with like i said, the racial tension already mounting. We just saw a dude get shot from those two rednecks, one of them a former cop. And parallel with George Floyd we had that white woman in new york tryna get that black bird watcher shot over that damn dog.....and all the racists out there were all over social media going to bat for that bitch. Racial tension was unusually high going into this. It was the perfect storm of unstable elements.

pretty much Zimmerman all over again. cause that precedent was set. just as dangerous. but overall im not gonna debate this any further. we on the same team on this. better late than never IMO.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

pretty much Zimmerman all over again. cause that precedent was set. just as dangerous. but overall im not gonna debate this any further. we on the same team on this. better late than never IMO.

I mean in the grand scheme of things, Treyvon is part of this. That added to the latent racial tension that has been piling for decades. There was a lot of that "you guys got a black president...racism isn't real" in the air with Barack. Which is why I'm glad Trump is around, like I said before.

I'm genuinely astonished that the police have handled it as bad as they have.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean in the grand scheme of things, Treyvon is part of this. That added to the latent racial tension that has been piling for decades. There was a lot of that "you guys got a black president...racism isn't real" in the air with Barack. Which is why I'm glad Trump is around, like I said before.

Not me. We all knew this about police. But now the head shithead in charge gives freedom to these assholes to play out their fantasy of why a lot (not all) of them became cops to begin with. To fuck someone up or kill them with that badge to hide behind "in the line of duty".

God I wish Kaos were here to talk about this shit.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

disappointed yes. astonished, not at all.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didn't even mention the stock market.
People making bank lately on the stock market.
It makes total sense.
We comin' back.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not me. We all knew this about police. But now the head shithead in charge gives freedom to these assholes to play out their fantasy of why a lot (not all) of them became cops to begin with. To fuck someone up or kill them with that badge to hide behind "in the line of duty".

i dont remember if Kaos as a cop would cosign any and all BS from cops or if he was honest about all situations.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

i dont remember if Kaos as a cop would cosign any and all BS from cops or if he was honest about all situations.

He definitely stood up for his cops, but I remember him also acknowledging that some cops are just assholes.
My boy sent me a picture of his brother, who's a cop, and also really just a good guy, there are so many good cops out there, and I think this time around more than ever we are seeing them abandon so to speak that code blue shit or whatever you call it and they're stepping up to confirm that they don't stand by the bullshit that's going on. We just need more of that.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't co-sign the "so many good cops argument". I feel like they are the exception, not the rule

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't co-sign the "so many good cops argument". I feel like they are the exception, not the rule

When you posted this just now, I scrolled up and saw blue and immediately thought that ice was in here again defending the fuckin police, my blood pressure instantly went up. Thankfully it was just Truth :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When you posted this just now, I scrolled up and saw blue and immediately thought that ice was in here again defending the fuckin police, my blood pressure instantly went up. Thankfully it was just Truth :lol:

I swear when I 1st read it I thought the same

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This great reopening was for the hospitals to get ready...right?
HOpe they are ready.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If not, its gonna prove out Darwins theory

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:29 am 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

:happy:

-Joe Biden