Post subject: Bonea, please respond.
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:50 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
let us know you alright.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:08 am 

Cash on hand:

dude would've been more excited than me when Justin Gaethje tapped crazy Tony's ass.

please show yourself bruh.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ya, where is Bonea???

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I've been wondering about him too!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

RIP

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Last post Oct 3, 2o19.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaan I hope thats not the case.

It was such a fluke that I was able to figure out when Kaos passed. Bonea would be impossible. I know he was somewhere in Georgia.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Last post Oct 3, 2o19.

damn i knew it was long, didnt think it was that long.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Maaaan I hope thats not the case.

It was such a fluke that I was able to figure out when Kaos passed. Bonea would be impossible. I know he was somewhere in Georgia.

yea i was originally going to ask you to work your magic again but thought it'd be to much to ask.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nobody has his personal email?

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Found an email, and dug up a possible name, and 5 different name matches in georgia.

Good news, I found no news of anyone in georgia with the name I found passing away.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 am 

Cash on hand:

That's good news for sure. Shoot em an email and see if he responds, he could just be on hiatus from the chat.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man, I'll never forget when you filled me in on Kaos.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

unless he's doing some weirdo shit amid the pandemic like cutting off all communication because he thinks the govt is transmitting Covid through our devices.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:56 am 

Cash on hand:

well whatever the case is, he certainly isnt lurking as a guest. i sincerely hope he's ok.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Well fuck me, I just spent a fucking hour typing shit on here and it was erased somehow. I’ll try to recreate it. So, here is how it started :lol: I distinctly said the first line, I do remember that :lol:

WHAT’S GOING ON YOU PUSSY LICKERS AND TAINT TOUCHERS! THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN!

It seems fake and not from the heart now that I have to fucking retype this. Sorry.

Anyway, taint touchers tickled me.

I almost feel emotional seeing this thread. I was going to the mma thread to see what the story was on Poirier vs Hooker. I guess I just faded away on here. I suppose I would come on here to check the mma thread and that’s about it. It’s surprising as I always loved the off topic shit. I appreciate you. Of course now, my ass is jinxed and I’ll die of a heart attack. Even though my ass is in some good shape now.

I actually showed this thread to my wife. Over the bunches of years, I have showed her shit on here that tickled me and we got a good laugh about it. Rest his soul, that thread about growing up poor and Kaos talking about eating government cheese and wearing ninja slippers to school cracked us up. Anis - Austin talking about his wife dancing seductively with his brothers wife was funny as shit to her!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

I figured I would type a little and post. I can’t believe that first post did not go thru. Man, it was from the heart and good. Anyway, to continue....

So, a while back I took a retirement (semi). I knew my ass would have to get back to work at some point. I don’t give a shit where you live, 20-50 acres and a nice house in 5-7 years ain’t cheap. Speaking of, that first week of retirement was the best week of my damn life. Get up and have a couple cups of coffee with my wife, work out with her, fuck x Well fuck me, I just spent a fucking hour typing shit on here and it was erased somehow. I’ll try to recreate it. So, here is how it started :lol: I distinctly said the first line, I do remember that :lol:

WHAT’S GOING ON YOU PUSSY LICKERS AND TAINT TOUCHERS! THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN!

It seems fake and not from the heart now that I have to fucking retype this. Sorry.

Anyway, taint touchers tickled me.

I almost feel emotional seeing this thread. I was going to the mma thread to see what the story was on Poirier vs Hooker. I guess I just faded away on here. I suppose I would come on here to check the mma thread and that’s about it. It’s surprising as I always loved the off topic shit. I appreciate you. Of course now, my ass is jinxed and I’ll die of a heart attack. Even though my ass is in some good shape now.

I actually showed this thread to my wife. Over the bunches of years, I have showed her shit on here that tickled me and we got a good laugh about it. Rest his soul, that thread about growing up poor and Kaos talking about eating government cheese and wearing ninja slippers to school cracked us up. Anis - Austin talking about his wife dancing seductively with his brothers wife was funny as shit to her!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

I guess I can’t figure this shit out.

So, I took a while off, a retirement, semi, that is. This is worth mentioning. That first week was the best week of my damn life. Get up, drink a couple of cups of coffee, no hurries. Work out with my wife, skinny dip in the pool, fuck on the deck - I like to fuck outside, kids in school at this point.take nap, smoke pot, drink beer, fish in my creek. Perfect. All came crashing down with a fucking yeast infection (probably too much chlorine in pool). So, no pussy for 3-4 weeks or whatever. Either way, all good.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jesus, I must have a buzz or literally can’t figure this shit out.

Anyway.....

Man, it was so much cooler on the thread that got erased.

V, mentioned a date of my last post. That was about a month before my mom passed away. I guess I was on here in the hospital checking shit out. I imagine it was an mma post. It would be interesting to see what old girl had to say about today’s world. Her ass picked cotton before school with the black folks. She worked her ass off....to become a secretary on the Air Force base. Took care of her community and was respected enough to serve on the community affairs board making decisions for people about their kids. She beat my ass one time with her fist and I deserved it. Probably could give me a hard time squared up now. Tough little bird. It’s weird, I’d do not shed a tear with her decline and death. Hard to cry when you had a life of 10 strong men and women.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Forgive me.....

So, my ass is back to work. Remember, I’m a faggot ass nurse Lol, I work for a home health agency as the sales dude. Good thing, I can work from home. On an even better note for you horn dogs, my sexual activity has increased, I’m averaging 3x a week.....yes, I’m counting. Not bad for a 53 year old man and women who is having hot flashes and all that. I’m either good in the sack, very persuasive, or can beg good. Probably beg good lol. She who has the pussy makes the rules. She tells me to jump and my ass is trying to hit my head on the ceiling :lol:

I perused the site a bit before posting. It sounds like you guys are doing well. I’m truly happy to see that.

First and foremost,I’ll be posting on Truths possum post. One of my favorite animals. I think I might even make a Truth’s nature thread lol.

E90, I’m glad your recuperating from the virus. It must sux for an old man like myself to be getting more pussy than you lol

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good gah damn good Bonea!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Truth, that ride is fucking awesome. I believe I saw a thread a while back while perusing about your search for a new car. I almost mentioned my brother in laws bmw ,5. Such a bad assied car. Too much for me. I like your suv no doubt, you did well.

Anis-Austin, hell yes Justin Gaethje. Such a wonderful fighting human! Ain’t no easy task, but, if Gaethje can fight with the same patience and distance he has in last few fights, i have him over Khabib. I’d love to see Poirier vs El Cucuy. Thanks for bringing this thread up. I appreciate.

V, we need to resurrect the pocket knife thread. I’ve been all into them and flashlights as well.

Jermz, I swear, the funniest shit I saw on here, your black ass, militant, riot provoking self, Karma happening that your car got broken into by a black Canadian rioter! That tickled the shit out of me. Hope your well.

Burrowz, fuck you for jinxing my life with that rip, you 6th grade physical education teacher at the all girls catholic school.

Take care fellas. See you on the possum thread

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Good gah damn good Bonea!

Hey V!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Truth, that ride is fucking awesome. I believe I saw a thread a while back while perusing about your search for a new car. I almost mentioned my brother in laws bmw ,5. Such a bad assied car. Too much for me. I like your suv no doubt, you did well.

Anis-Austin, hell yes Justin Gaethje. Such a wonderful fighting human! Ain’t no easy task, but, if Gaethje can fight with the same patience and distance he has in last few fights, i have him over Khabib. I’d love to see Poirier vs El Cucuy. Thanks for bringing this thread up. I appreciate.

V, we need to resurrect the pocket knife thread. I’ve been all into them and flashlights as well.

Jermz, I swear, the funniest shit I saw on here, your black ass, militant, riot provoking self, Karma happening that your car got broken into by a black Canadian rioter! That tickled the shit out of me. Hope your well.

Burrowz, fuck you for jinxing my life with that rip, you 6th grade physical education teacher at the all girls catholic school.

BOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA
SEEING YOUR NAME POP UP MADE MY DAY BRO, I'M GONNA HIT THIS HENNY NOW AND READ YOUR LONG ASS POSTS.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

BOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA
SEEING YOUR NAME POP UP MADE MY DAY BRO, I'M GONNA HIT THIS HENNY NOW AND READ YOUR LONG ASS POSTS.

Hey Truth! I’ll take another swig of my cheap ass Evan Williams. I’m glad your well.

I was telling my wife about you different dudes and I mentioned you. Many moons ago, you said something about being responsible for your actions, that’s the way I took it anyway. Your analogy was, your writing your book on your life, something to that effect. Wise words from a wise man. I tell My kids that shit all the time. I think I even told them they came from a man named Datruth!

Board index » Off Topic