Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
First and foremost id like to thank all of my BHO brothers, this would not have been possible without your own competitve spirit challenging that of my own. Secondly, id like to thank Leveon Bell and Todd Gurley, and an honorable mention to Marvin Jones, Harrison Butker and the Chargers defense. Your complimentary timely contributions were appreciated. Hats off to the whole league, lets do it even better next season, as DaMolester attempts to defend his raper crown. Shout out to Kaos and Big B, this one was for you. Lets all celebrate on my behalf.

LesterDaMolester......out.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 am 

Cash on hand:

#NotMyChampion :lol:

LOL jk man you deserved this. Congrats on the championship, you did a great job this season. Ice too, congrats on making it to the championship and beating me last week, anyone who beats 195 points definitely deserves it. I thought you had the best team all year but you came up short in the biggest game, it happens. Props to you guys and Prime too and everyone who participated and fought til the end. Preciate yall and looking forward to next year.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Said it before, proud of you man. You put in the most work in this league with Ice a close second, so its fitting that both of you get to the finals and 12. Muthafuckaz everywhere on the chair everywhere with a paid professional tryna find a way to cope with an ass fuckin.

Still remember after all these questionable trades, you was the only person each time that was saying let these fucks do whatever they want, im still putting it in they ass. Ice, Burowz, and Strong. Lol. Epic Season man. I hope everyone comes back strong next year to knock you off. We need to find 2 more people to compete and remove da girl and my boy and we'll make next season even better.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMFAO at that hashtag...shit that was funny.

Yeah, this was one of our better years. Maybe the most competitive we've ever had, with most teams in it until the last week or so.

I had fun.

Congrats, Big Les

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Said it before, proud of you man. You put in the most work in this league with Ice a close second, so its fitting that both of you get to the finals and 12. Muthafuckaz everywhere on the chair everywhere with a paid professional tryna find a way to cope with an ass fuckin.

Still remember after all these questionable trades, you was the only person each time that was saying let these fucks do whatever they want, im still putting it in they ass. Ice, Burowz, and Strong. Lol. Epic Season man. I hope everyone comes back strong next year to knock you off. We need to find 2 more people to compete and remove da girl and my boy and we'll make next season even better.

your peeps wouldnt be legit players if they're in it from the start??

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wouldnt bet on it. My boy slacked too much. And the girl didnt show enough interest or discipline. I have cousin who knows football on standby. We'll find another.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Congrats to the Molester. Following in the footsteps of the highly successful Penn state football program, Les brings it home. Great year fellas. Lester managed his ass off all year and did the dam thing. To think I probably was the guy who harassed him the most to play this shit with us. And he ends up kicking my ass for the crown. You can’t tell me this shit ain’t fun. Let’s get it back stronger next year. We got the bodies, Soulja, aneed and troof and grubes just got to get them back into this shit like Lester did

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

I wouldnt bet on it. My boy slacked too much. And the girl didnt show enough interest or discipline. I have cousin who knows football on standby. We'll find another.

I figured that was just cause they entered late into some losing teams, but I trust your word on it.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

To think I probably was the guy who harassed him the most to play this shit with us. And he ends up kicking my ass for the crown.

not probably, you absolutely did. A fact not lost on me as we entered our epic Finals. You ask for the cock, you get the cock. :happy:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea congrats to both of u guys...ill definitely be back next yr! I love representing bho always have and always will...

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Props to you Moe, you really took a stand and refused to jump in the shower with Lester at a time where no one else dared to stand up for their asses. You escaped DaMolester this year, but he got Ice and Jermz lil bro 2x each to make up for it. Better luck next year, to you and Josh Gordon.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I swear, that Lester moniker. Classic bro!! Your infamous bro!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 am 

Cash on hand:

I swear, that Lester moniker. Classic bro!! Your infamous bro!

it was fun. :lol:

Ice was a trip though with the White Privilege shit. Originally White RBs Matter which was funny, then it really expanded and exploded from there. Just a fun time all around.

Board index » General Sports Discussion