Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 144  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Burowz, you wanna think on that trade after the weekend ill be listening.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
LOL @ you changing your team name, Anis.

not changed, subtly altered. to speak truth. hophopefully i get to alter it again later.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL @ you changing your team name, Anis.

not changed, subtly altered. to speak truth. hophopefully i get to alter it again later.

:hearty-laugh: dont worry man. Week 11 youre catching me on a bye week. You might be the only one to take out black phallus.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Honestly man. If i make that trade...im taking a loss. And im not giving anyone any easy wins. Inglorious is getting fucked....and Burowz gonna be fucked thus week with Kamara on bye. Anyone who aint get a jump on this league are gonna be vulnerable to surprise losses when all these bye weeks really set in. We might have a motherfucker leading in points and on the outside lookin in..because the bye weeks fucked up his record. Im getting all the Ws i can....and tryna hand out as many Ls as possible. Hope you niggas is thinkin like me.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Honestly man. If i make that trade...im taking a loss. And im not giving anyone any easy wins. Inglorious is getting fucked....and Burowz gonna be fucked thus week with Kamara on bye. Anyone who aint get a jump on this league are gonna be vulnerable to surprise losses when all these bye weeks really set in. We might have a motherfucker leading in points and on the outside lookin in..because the bye weeks fucked up his record. Im getting all the Ws i can....and tryna hand out as many Ls as possible. Hope you niggas is thinkin like me.

i respect that.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aint that cute, you see that there Moe, your daddy Ice hooked up a trade for you. See how its done...glad i could do that for you guys ... :lol: :lol: ima be pissed if Cooper has one of his once a year 40 point games and this dude gets a W on me :evil:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

It was a trade I had to do...Most likely Cooper is another talented bum like Gordon who will never really live up to his potential! But I had to take the chance...I think this raiders Seattle game will be high scoring! And Cooper's been bumming it so he's due for a huge game

Lot of garbage time potential here for the Raiders...I think Wilson is gonna get really busy on this defense and carr will throw it 50 times! Cooper,Gordon, Ridley, Sheppard and enunwa is a great wr core with alot of potential

Dudes are doing alot WORSE....I have other trades out there so I'm hoping dudes accept! Probably still won't win this week but long term Cooper helps me get in the playoffs I think

Nwo, jermz,and burrows are the only teams I think can beat me...I got jermz out of the way and we'll see wat HAPPENS this week

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:09 am 

Cash on hand:

It's a one point PPR LEAGUE burrowz...The more Wes u have the better they are assets!! I can play 4 legit wrs every week that are guaranteed to get targets....

Than I can trade one of them for a solid RB! And if Gordon and cooper actually live up to there TALENT I can package one of them for an elite RB or wr that I can really depend on...My team has serious potential! Cook,McCoy,Gordon,and cooper if I can get 2 of these guys to pop off I can seriously compete with any team in this league

Wentz is legit and engram will come back fresh for the stretch run...And I believe Kirk is gonna be s serious factor in Arizona for the rest of the yr

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 am 

Cash on hand:

good trade Moe. you are very fair and easy to deal with. I wish you the best of luck, friend.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Aint that cute, you see that there Moe, your daddy Ice hooked up a trade for you. See how its done...glad i could do that for you guys ... :lol: :lol: ima be pissed if Cooper has one of his once a year 40 point games and this dude gets a W on me :evil:

:rofl:

i dont even want to start Luck this week. he may not even complete a pass against that vaunted Jets defense.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

I see Moe trying to ignore me, trying to block me out his psyche, on some see no evil, hear no evil shit lol wont even acknowledge and thank me for the trade I coordinated for his ass, or acknowledge my team as a threat, instead kissing burr jermz and sword ass huh, or his candy ass might not even realize im Papa Johns :lol: whatever helps you sleep at night boy, im gonna have to give you that Muhammad Ali-Ernie Terrel “whats my name!!?” treatment. Recognize a PLATINUM player when you see one SILVER boy

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's a great trade for you Anis.

No idea why Moe wants to add another receiver though. :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Dude has nine receivers.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz, you wanna think on that trade after the weekend ill be listening.

Nah. I was never going to do it. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Naw. You keep Kamara. Hopkins and Sanders are primary on their teams while Kamara trends down with Payton playing the ingram usage game. You can have that. Plus I dont have time to be fuckin around with trading my best guys for guys who are on a bye week. Go suck yourself.

That's actually untrue. The suck was good!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Dude has nine receivers.

yea i mean its great for him in the sense that he flipped a bench piece for a potential WR2. but he's already deep at WR as he loves to mention so yea not quite sure why he wouldn't inquire about a rb. To many WRs to play and not enough RBs. but he still got a good player for one he had no use for so whatever. im happy with Luck but will also be holding on to Carr/Flacco.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Naw. You keep Kamara. Hopkins and Sanders are primary on their teams while Kamara trends down with Payton playing the ingram usage game. You can have that. Plus I dont have time to be fuckin around with trading my best guys for guys who are on a bye week. Go suck yourself.

i would accept that.

Well thats you. Im doing your ass a service this way, setting Burowz up to take another loss. You're welcome.

Fuck yo family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE BOUT TO BODY YO FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice is getting desperate.

He thinks I need a marginal receiver or something. I don't.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dude has nine receivers.

yea i mean its great for him in the sense that he flipped a bench piece for a potential WR2. but he's already deep at WR as he loves to mention so yea not quite sure why he wouldn't inquire about a rb. To many WRs to play and not enough RBs. but he still got a good player for one he had no use for so whatever. im happy with Luck but will also be holding on to Carr/Flacco.

Your team is better than it was just a few short days ago. Cooper is fucking schizophrenic with his production. You're better off putting Ekeler in your lineup because he's guaranteed 10 points/week.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, but ya ass out there man. :lol: If you lose this week Burowz, your season is a wrap, mark my words.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's a one point PPR LEAGUE burrowz...The more Wes u have the better they are assets!! I can play 4 legit wrs every week that are guaranteed to get targets....

Than I can trade one of them for a solid RB! And if Gordon and cooper actually live up to there TALENT I can package one of them for an elite RB or wr that I can really depend on...My team has serious potential! Cook,McCoy,Gordon,and cooper if I can get 2 of these guys to pop off I can seriously compete with any team in this league

Wentz is legit and engram will come back fresh for the stretch run...And I believe Kirk is gonna be s serious factor in Arizona for the rest of the yr

You've been saying this all season.

Are you really going to start Cook this week over Shady and Mike Davis?

Seems a risky proposition.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

You've been saying this all season.

Are you really going to start Cook this week over Shady and Mike Davis?

Seems a risky proposition.

they're all risky. Davis is playing the worst of the Ds. and has scored the last 2 weeks.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, but ya ass out there man. :lol: If you lose this week Burowz, your season is a wrap, mark my words.

Wrong. Last year, I was 1-4 in a 20 team league and then I won eight in a row and won the championship. And I did it with a very marginal team. I just hustled on the waiver wire.

You think I don't have a shot at winning when I have Watson, Gurley, and Kamara?

I pity the fool.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wrong. Last year, I was 1-4 in a 20 team league and then I won eight in a row and won the championship. And I did it with a very marginal team. I just hustled on the waiver wire.

You think I don't have a shot at winning when I have Watson, Gurley, and Kamara?

I pity the fool.

Not here you didnt, fuck your 20 man league.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Cook is a monster, hes gonna pop off any day now. And if he and hunt and mike davis go off, look out for Moe :smile81:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 144  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion