Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its no wonder niggaz ran up in ur trailer and robbed u and fucked u up :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U are some ignorant annoying motherfucker who cab only win anything by using underhanded tactics like this....and jermz sucking ur dick praising u makes it even worse

Jermz still worships the slavemaster like a little bitch :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Dam jermz use officially a hoeass sellout

Burrowz was clear wrong,and u sucking him off like a little bitch.... But it dont matter cuz I'm gonna crush this league anyways
I got Barkley,Jacobs,gurley,and Lamar so I'm straight
And I got the ravens dee

All that scumbag shit is gonna do is lead me to another chip...thats the funniest part

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Fuck you Karen. Ol’ privileged bitch. Tell me how this system is competitive and fun. It seems like you just tried to make it more like draftkings and those week by week leagues

I think it's obvious how it is more competitive and fun. I'm sorry you are not pleased with my decision to not have any bench players.

Burrowz all u had to do was have some decency and let us know wat u were gonna do before the draft!!
Its called etiquette and consideration my man

Don't u have any type of manners and house training??

U the type of dude that probably was raised in foster homes.... It would explain a lot actually :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

In the leagues I run I discuss Every rule I change CUZ thats wat humans do dumbass!! The majority comes to a fucking agreement dickhead this is a democracy not a dictatorship where ppl just do watever they want and u dont notify anyone about it

But like I said before u have no education so ur to stupid to know the difference or the definition of common courtesy

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Its no wonder niggaz ran up in ur trailer and robbed u and fucked u up :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U are some ignorant annoying motherfucker who cab only win anything by using underhanded tactics like this....and jermz sucking ur dick praising u makes it even worse

Jermz still worships the slavemaster like a little bitch :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Burrowz was clear wrong,and u sucking him off like a little bitch.... But it dont matter cuz I'm gonna crush this league anyways
And I got the ravens dee

All that scumbag shit is gonna do is lead me to another chip...thats the funniest part

Me and Burowz just before the draft.

Just stop all the faggot noises moe.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And I got the ravens dee

Me and Burowz just before the draft.

Just stop all the faggot noises moe.

LMFAO :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck you Karen. Ol’ privileged bitch. Tell me how this system is competitive and fun. It seems like you just tried to make it more like draftkings and those week by week leagues

I think it's obvious how it is more competitive and fun. I'm sorry you are not pleased with my decision to not have any bench players.

Burrowz all u had to do was have some decency and let us know wat u were gonna do before the draft!!
Its called etiquette and consideration my man

Don't u have any type of manners and house training??

U the type of dude that probably was raised in foster homes.... It would explain a lot actually :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

In the leagues I run I discuss Every rule I change CUZ thats wat humans do dumbass!! The majority comes to a fucking agreement dickhead this is a democracy not a dictatorship where ppl just do watever they want and u dont notify anyone about it

But like I said before u have no education so ur to stupid to know the difference or the definition of common courtesy

Dude...you are a fucking unemployed rug salesman who is living off of the taxpayer's dole...I'm done fucking with your dumb ass.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:24 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm not living off of anything u clown....
And I already told u I do real estate now
Nigga I have money saved in the bank I'm getting this unemployment cuz I'm entitled to it

But if I wasn't getting it I'd be just fine living off the money I worked hard to earn.....
Thats the problem with ignorant dudes like u burrowz that have no idea wtf there talking about

U just mad cuz u have no savings u probably have to work a bumass job use a paycheck to paycheck living guy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:26 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm totally comfortable...
I dont have to go back too work until I want to
Burrowz wat do u do do u even work??
Nigga u like 50 bro u a old man living for free in a trailer

Fall the fuck back my man know ur role and shut ur mouth.... U keep talking shit about me wen ur a bum with no savings account fall back :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm totally comfortable...
I dont have to go back too work until I want to
Burrowz wat do u do do u even work??
Nigga u like 50 bro u a old man living for free in a trailer

Fall the fuck back my man know ur role and shut ur mouth.... U keep talking shit about me wen ur a bum with no savings account fall back :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm an investor. When people were shitting their pants in March about Covid I was investing in tech stocks. I've made more money in the past month than you've made all year.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not living off of anything u clown....
And I already told u I do real estate now
Nigga I have money saved in the bank I'm getting this unemployment cuz I'm entitled to it

But if I wasn't getting it I'd be just fine living off the money I worked hard to earn.....
Thats the problem with ignorant dudes like u burrowz that have no idea wtf there talking about

U just mad cuz u have no savings u probably have to work a bumass job use a paycheck to paycheck living guy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

You sound like the typical American welfare queen. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Ur a lieing sack of shit burrowz...if that were true than u could afford to pay a hot stripped or a prosty so u could finally feel the touch of a woman :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Only thing u invest in is ur trailer and the next dick u gonna take in the ass

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:20 am 

Cash on hand:

If u have so much money than why don't u play in some fantasy league for a 1000 a man than with ur rich investor friends???

Foh burrowz use a hoe barely getting by living in ur rv somewhere in indiana :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro I play in leagues that's 5-600 a man and I dont even think about wat the scores are until the Sunday night game...a bozo like u is checking the scores from 1pm to 3 am and thats in a free league so stfu...

Ur faking jacks again my man knock it off...
Like I said man I'm good financially..
I stay up all night till about 6 in the morning and I sleep all day till like 2 in the afternoon cuz I'm a fucking gee like that

Than I usually wake up to some nice asscheeks and tits so fall back....even if u are an investor and u make all this money(WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT)
ur life is wack u live some miserable old mans existence :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If u have so much money than why don't u play in some fantasy league for a 1000 a man than with ur rich investor friends???

Foh burrowz use a hoe barely getting by living in ur rv somewhere in indiana :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro I play in leagues that's 5-600 a man and I dont even think about wat the scores are until the Sunday night game...a bozo like u is checking the scores from 1pm to 3 am and thats in a free league so stfu...

Ur faking jacks again my man knock it off...
Like I said man I'm good financially..
I stay up all night till about 6 in the morning and I sleep all day till like 2 in the afternoon cuz I'm a fucking gee like that

Than I usually wake up to some nice asscheeks and tits so fall back....even if u are an investor and u make all this money(WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT)
ur life is wack u live some miserable old mans existence :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Go crawl under a rug and wait for your next welfare check

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your settings dont let ppl drop certain players man.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yahoo has a cant cut list. You have the league operating from that list. You need to override that doggie.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Poor burrowz has no idea wtf hes doing....
This is probably the first time he ever ran a league jermz

Ur asking for a dummy to be competent!!
Thats like asking a fish to live on land :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz thats how he wanted it...he knew about the can't cut shit thats why he did no bench in the first place

Real scumbag piece of shit burrowz is man....
U said u was cool with it remember????
So dont be bitching now jermz :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Burrowz knew wat he was doing he wanted us all at a disadvantage and he got wat he wanted...
So now since u supported this nonsense dont be bitching u gotta live with it!!!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Poor burrowz has no idea wtf hes doing....
This is probably the first time he ever ran a league jermz

Ur asking for a dummy to be competent!!
Thats like asking a fish to live on land :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That's funny coming from the guy who is absolutely clueless on how to find the settings button. You are the dumbest fucking person on this board and you're a welfare leech. Eat a dick you crackhead faggot.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe tried to do a trade with my cuz for CMC, and he's offering Woods and Gurley.

:eusa_snooty:

My cuz told him off and to not send him any future trades :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Woods and gurley ain't slouches...they elite level players

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The fuck did you just say?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe is a moron doing the same shit he does every year. And he has fuck all at RB in the other league. I told him his RB's weren't going to even avg. 10 pts. a week and I was right. He ain't winning shit with those weak ass RB's he has.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz I have Jacobs,Barkley,and gurleyand lost in ur league.... Had no rbs but crushed u in jermz league

Juju had a great game, Barkley didn't so I lost
Dude I'm a super og vet I know wat I'm doing I'll be fine stop jocking me....
I'm gonna be winning much more than losing rbs or not so stop hating man jesus

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Starting 3 browns players coming off last week was risky. But i’d say it paid off for ya boy :pimp: :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Na not really... Bengals dee is horrible so of course browns were gonna win and look good I would pray :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

We'll see how browns look against steelers and real defenses...ravens cut that ass so we gotta reserve judgement

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Me and my big cuz is running this fuckin league. Fuck you, and you, and YOU!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion