Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I don't think "defund the police" puts its it in the right context.

They have been given too many toys IMO and have listened to cops in my bars talk about the new "cool" stuff they couldn't wait to play with. They fantasize about cowboy and Indian situations and live it in their mind 1000 times almost making violent situations happen by daring citizens to step out or do them disrespect.

I remember back in 2005, I think, listening to cops talk about how to get the city council to approve a half a million-dollar "bearcat" fund for a town of 15000. It was absurd. They didn't get it. The next year they started some shit in the college streets and got beat down and cars got turned over. The next year they got the funding and the funding for a 1.5 million dollar new facility. From my standpoint, from what I considered an inside look, they seemed to be starting baiting the college kids. Nothing new has going on, but they just decided to step in like parents who know their kids are fucking. The question is how its handled. They didn't give a shit. They just went in blasting and bangin'.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Police and their UNIONS are too powerful for this shit to ever go down on a large scale.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't remember the tread but I spoke about this crap with the police a long long way back. They just don't need to be involved with every fucking micro infraction that happens. People don't want to call them for good reasons and get them in the mix for fear of a dozen reasons. There are other avenues that need to be in place. People die for what started as failing to dim our headlights and people get jailed because they find shit looking around nonviolent scenes. Good eggs and bad eggs but I ain't buying a dozen with a bad egg or two in a carton. We aren't privy to their disciplinary records and internal oversight is bullshit. 1/3 of most city budgets go to policing while other shit is allowed to rot they can respond to sweep up. NYC, all by its lonesome spends 300 million to personal payouts settling police abuse cases and it's over a billion nationwide. They hunt so they can justify themselves in a big ass long net capturing innocent and nonviolent people based on discrimination of one form or the other.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The reckoning for the police isnt even here yet. The smart police forces around the country will read the tea leaves and get it together. But the other ones. It's only a matter of time before the people start putting it on them.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There has to be a scenario where it is a legal right to point a gun at an officer when said officer is ignoring the laws they were sworn to protect. They can't police themselves---that is proven. These cops are supposed to be working for the people so the people need to check them. I don't care if it was a watchdog group at life timed monitored their bodycams. Turning off their body cams should be immediate dismissal.

They do what they want and make citizens defend themselves at whatever price they can pay. It'd be a whole lot different with a lawyer present at every arrest to the right to rep the perp.

Cops just don't need to be as involved at every gah damn level like a jack-of-all-trades at nonviolent and less than emergency situations. Their role needs to be re-evaluated and wings need to get clipped. Stormtrooper looking dumbasses need a costume change too. Like something resembling a less threatening presence....like an old-time milkman or some shit. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yup.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
The reckoning for the police isnt even here yet.

This

Board index » Off Topic