Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: Corona Virus
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm still making fun of you and don't get it.
This is honestly a matter of having adult discussion with a child.
Go do want you want, let other people do what they want as you say, but STFU with your minimalization of the virus and this pretend crusader cape bullshit you got going on in your mind.
You don't put 2 fucks of a thought in most of your posts and use minimal words for maximum "look at me" horseshit. You say vague dumbshit like you know more and are some mysterious learned see more than the rest kind of dude.

Go on now...live and let live but :stfu: and stop being a baby.
Don't wear a mask, laugh at those who do, and it will be what it will.

Answer the question

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm still making fun of you and don't get it.
This is honestly a matter of having adult discussion with a child.
Go do want you want, let other people do what they want as you say, but STFU with your minimalization of the virusand this pretend crusader cape bullshit you got going on in your mind.
You don't put 2 fucks of a thought in most of your posts and use minimal words for maximum "look at me" horseshit. You say vague dumbshit like you know more and are some mysterious learned see more than the rest kind of dude.

Go on now...live and let live but :stfu: and stop being a baby.
Don't wear a mask, laugh at those who do, and it will be what it will.

.007% of the world population has *allegedly* died from it.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Herman Cain died today.
Former presidential candidate and co-chair for 2020 of Black Voices for Trump.
Businessman, highly educated, survived stage 4 colon cancer metastases to his liver, but he didn't survive COVID-19.

How unlucky to be part of the .007%

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
They are planning to open schools here in September. The teachers and schools demanded more money...saying that they'd need to to pull it off, and the gov said fuck you. I think they just tried a cash grab. Teachers are wildly overpaid up here, and every year they are trying to G more money out of the public purse.

But Covid will no doubt run roughshod through the schools. That said, we've by and large have taken on mask usage, so maybe not.

Another note, my fuckin hometown...some asshole about 15 minutes from my house...held a 200 strong house party a week ago. Lol. They put up a fence around the property so you couldnt see inside, and confiscated phones so that people inside couldnt send info out, trying to keep it on the hush. It got baited out, police rolled in, shut it down, gave them a $1000 dollar ticket, and now the city is fining them the maximum $100 000 on the new public health endangerment bylaw.

Only in my fuckin city man.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
no not only in your city. NJ recently got busted on a 700 person party.

and ive never heard the phrase "overpaid teacher " :rofl: .....they're probably just paid what they actually deserve.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and ive never heard the phrase "overpaid teacher " :rofl: .....they're probably just paid what they actually deserve.

Please dude. Dont think that because teachers are underpaid and under compensated in the US, that they are in Canada. Trust me, I know teachers. I went to school with people who became teachers. I know the quality of teachers here in this province. I know how much they are paid, and how much benefits they get. Here, they are overpaid. Our whole public sector apparatus is woefully overpaid, except for nurses, who get the shaft.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

One hundred thousand? Whoa.
I saw that 700 person party in NJ.
They rented an Airbnb. :lol:

That's too bad about Canadian schools.
This could get rolling something fierce in around Thanksgiving plus or minus a month.

Yall see that clip of Louie Gohmert?
He thinks maybe he got it because of a mask. :lol: :kopfpatsch: :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In defense of the canadian govt, they want to get the schools rolling because there is a more pressing need than yall to get the economy back and rolling, since the gov has been paying $2000 cdn monthly to everyone who had to stop work due to Covid. We aint the US, our couffers aren't deep like that.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Please dude. Dont think that because teachers are underpaid and under compensated in the US, that they are in Canada. Trust me, I know teachers. I went to school with people who became teachers. I know the quality of teachers here in this province. I know how much they are paid, and how much benefits they get. Here, they are overpaid. Our whole public sector apparatus is woefully overpaid, except for nurses, who get the shaft.

well yea, if your school system is full of good for nothing non caring dead beats, id agree for sure. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well yea, if your school system is full of good for nothing non caring dead beats, id agree for sure. :lol:

There are plenty of them. And every year they are out threatening strikes for more money, less class sizes, and more benefits. While the quality in school dwindles. Then the unions rally everyone to vote for the kind of assholes who will bloat their pay and give in to all their demands, while every other part of the economy suffers. Like I said, dont think that over there is everywhere. It aint.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They make about 20 thousand more up here and have more than twice the benefits.

The only caveat being it's hard as hell to get into, not because of the educational difficulty, or any high standard, but because so many identified the gravy train and are trying to bust down the doors to get in.

Any reasonable profession that had such a great supply of potential labour....would result in the salaries falling...that's simple economic principle, but that isn't the case in canada. The floor is held fixed, and the ceiling is constantly raised, without any oversight in the education system, and no outside forcing of pushing the quality up. They are simply paid a great amount and awarded for failure.

Canada has the opposite problem of the US. US, private is overpaid and the public under, Canada it's the flip. The government overpays the public, and they stiffle the private in order to keep the gravy train going, except for high level privates that are in one way or another getting public money....and one by one those cases are being exposed by the high court. Yet Mr Blackface still gets public support....because he literally pays the public side of the coin to keep himself in power.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

July was the worst death count yet at 25000
And here comes August.
CDC predicts 11000 dead each week....for Buroo that's more than 40000 dead in August.

I thought a quarter-million by Thanksgiving would be about the count about 2 months back.
That might be low.

Without quesiton, this is accelerating, and we don't have the fortitude or common sense to stop it...at least even slow it. Having slowed COVID, git ave the dumbasses a thought it was beat. I don't know how the holy hell anyone can deny this disaster. There isn't anyone else to blame.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm still not the same physically that I was pre-covid.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:52 am 

Cash on hand:

have you tried not wearing a mask?? i heard that helps. :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

have you tried not wearing a mask?? i heard that helps. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's probably your AIDS acting up

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bruh, please, do the universe a favor and jump off the roof

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

July was the worst death count yet at 25000
And here comes August.
CDC predicts 11000 dead each week....for Buroo that's more than 40000 dead in August.

I thought a quarter-million by Thanksgiving would be about the count about 2 months back.
That might be low.

Without quesiton, this is accelerating, and we don't have the fortitude or common sense to stop it...at least even slow it. Having slowed COVID, git ave the dumbasses a thought it was beat. I don't know how the holy hell anyone can deny this disaster. There isn't anyone else to blame.

So this has been around for at least nine months and some would say longer. But, for the sake of argument, let's say nine months.

If you divide 694,000 (current death toll) by 270 days, which is nine months, that equals 2,570 deaths per day since this global killer started.

On average, over 150,000 people die every single day around the world from all causes.

So, that makes Covid 19 the 15th most deadly ailment in the world since it started, as it lands between the number of people who die from AIDS and the number of suicides each day.

To put it in even greater perspective, cardiovascular related diseases are 25 times more deadly and prevalent than Covid19 deaths worldwide.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/ ... ronavirus/

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gah damn..you are just smart enough to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and you think these CoVID deaths...if you believe people are dying at all from COVID....minimalize what is happening and going to happen at an accelerated pace.

OF all the people that die each day many die of old age naturally from a possible aliment or complications of other possiblities. We certainly don't live forever.

There are also accidents.

But you can't catch old age, accidents, suicidial tendecies, or fucking cardiovascular disease from someone.

There isn't a cure. It spreading. More and more people are dying. Its getting worse. And you want to talk about it like its mass hysteria as if this current crisis a static given of not much yet.

your reptilian brain just can't turn the switch and get out of the warm pot and its heating up with the heating element turning to HI.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gah damn..you are just smart enough to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and you think these CoVID deaths...if you believe people are dying at all from COVID....minimalize what is happening and going to happen at an accelerated pace.

OF all the people that die each day many die of old age naturally from a possible aliment or complications of other possiblities. We certainly don't live forever.

There are also accidents.

But you can't catch old age, accidents, suicidial tendecies, or fucking cardiovascular disease from someone.

There isn't a cure. It spreading. More and more people are dying. Its getting worse. And you want to talk about it like its mass hysteria as if this current crisis a static given of not much yet.

your reptilian brain just can't turn the switch and get out of the warm pot and its heating up with the heating element turning to HI.

Hard numbers are hard for fucking idiots like you. Go pound a bike seat up your ass you faggot motherfucker.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

With all the shit that has been going on anyone who has invested in silver at the right time is making out like gang busters, especially against the american dollar. Gold has been good too, but Silvers lower value per unit makes particularly attractive. I threw in and make a couple thousand on the shit.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz finding that silver lining, lol

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz finding that silver lining, lol

Lol Fuck yes! I lost money gambling on those stupid covid stocks, silver put me back into the green!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

New nickname. Long j Silver :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

New nickname. Long j Silver :kopfpatsch:

:lol: I get the appeal of the stock stuff. Part of me wishes I played them for the near 2 years off of work I took off, but part of me is also glad that I didnt :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next

Board index » Off Topic