Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2018 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Text book tackling now illegal. :lol:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2426 ... rs-penalty

Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

They are going way to far with this shit. Rb's gonna get killed running through the hole with their heads up

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

i dont understand the Browns sending Corey Coleman to Buffalo for a 7th rd pick. Only been in the league 2 years and was a mid rd pick for them. Just 24 years old. Landry isnt a game breaker at WR and you never know with Josh Gordon. so this is confusing.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i dont understand the Browns sending Corey Coleman to Buffalo for a 7th rd pick. Only been in the league 2 years and was a mid rd pick for them. Just 24 years old. Landry isnt a game breaker at WR and you never know with Josh Gordon. so this is confusing.

Browns are gonna Brown.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

He was a first round pick for them. And I also did not understand, and I also said the same thing 90 said :kopfpatsch: :lol: :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Browns are gonna Brown.

haha...exactly this

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Aye i dont know if yall sport is really for me anymore. Male cheerleaders hittin outfits and pom poms than the players are allowed to tackle.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye i dont know if yall sport is really for me anymore. Male cheerleaders hittin outfits and pom poms than the players are allowed to tackle.

Im really hoping the NFL sees the error of its ways early on and lets up on the enforcement of everything but the most egregious of hits, which would have been flagged anyways.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Napoleon Jinnies has rustled Jermz' Jimmies!! (yes, I really am this clever)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz, if i see you on an nfl sideline doin that shit...ill buy one of elon musks flamethrowers and set your whole state on fire.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Best teams I'm NFC will be rams,eagles,and Vikings! These teams are by far the best talentwise and all there core PLAYERs are in there prime! Cousins is a huge upgrade over that bum keenum at QB

Dude has 13000 yds the last 3 YRS on the stinky Redskins now he has weapons all over the place...I'm a die-hard Giants fan, but making the playoffs this yr not likely!! Gb, Atlanta,saints probably all gonna make the playoffs

Only 2 WC spots and Giants will be competing for 2nd with Dallas.... Giants are really young,we have a whole new oline,and switching to a 3 4 defense is huge! I think in 2 or 3 yrs the Giants will be a serious contender but not this yr

And AFC is the 2 usual suspects....Pats and Steelers until proven otherwise! Texans and kc are a serious threat to get too the SUPERBOWL if Watson stays healthy and mahomes is wat he's supposed to be,but still there not quite ready just yet I don't think

But I feel very strongly that Watson and mahomes will win an MVP and play in the SUPERBOWL one day

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so, Dak Prescott, Uncle Tom or enlightened individual??

Jim Brown, uncle tom?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 am 

Cash on hand:

so, Dak Prescott, Uncle Tom or enlightened individual??

Jim Brown, uncle tom?

na. i just read his comments. not Uncle at all even if you disagree. plus Daks situation is much different on multiple fronts.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Uncle Tom can fit. Any person who says that kneeling for a flag is denigration of country and said flag is intellectually deficient, and any black person that does can possibly classified as an uncle tom.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Preseason football is the ultimate dick tease for the real thing

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Preseason football is the ultimate dick tease for the real thing

couldnt have said it better myself. :lol:

Sam Darnold tonight.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Barkley looks good. It almost makes me want to pick him with my first pick in fantasy.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

ive never been a Cam Newton fan but i loved what he did in confronting that classless punk Kelvin Benjamin.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Best teams I'm NFC will be rams,eagles,and Vikings! These teams are by far the best talentwise and all there core PLAYERs are in there prime! Cousins is a huge upgrade over that bum keenum at QB

Dude has 13000 yds the last 3 YRS on the stinky Redskins now he has weapons all over the place...I'm a die-hard Giants fan, but making the playoffs this yr not likely!! Gb, Atlanta,saints probably all gonna make the playoffs

Only 2 WC spots and Giants will be competing for 2nd with Dallas.... Giants are really young,we have a whole new oline,and switching to a 3 4 defense is huge! I think in 2 or 3 yrs the Giants will be a serious contender but not this yr

And AFC is the 2 usual suspects....Pats and Steelers until proven otherwise! Texans and kc are a serious threat to get too the SUPERBOWL if Watson stays healthy and mahomes is wat he's supposed to be,but still there not quite ready just yet I don't think

But I feel very strongly that Watson and mahomes will win an MVP and play in the SUPERBOWL one day

Cousins is mediocre as fuck. The Vikings will wish they kept Keenum. And the Skins will be glad they picked up Smith. They shitty part for the Skins is that Guice just got diagnosed with a torn ACL and is out for the season.

Tough break because he was doing really well in camp.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cousins is mediocre as fuck. The Vikings will wish they kept Keenum. And the Skins will be glad they picked up Smith. They shitty part for the Skins is that Guice just got diagnosed with a torn ACL and is out for the season.

How the fuck could cousins be mediocre wen he had 13000 YDS these last 3 yrs? And almost 100 TDS...That's mediocre to u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: ??

He's 4th in yds the last 3 yrs....Meaning only 3 more QBs have more yds in that time! Redskins suck....Why ppl be hati on cousins i don't get it
He took that sorry ass franchise to the PLAYOFFs

I can't remember the Redskins ever making it to the 2nd Rd of the PLAYOFFs and I'm 30 yrs old :hearty-laugh:

Cousins did wat he did with a horrible team...Reed always hurt and a bunch of bummy wrs and yet he still put up great STATS! U clowns really think cousins is gonna be a bum wen he has talent like diggs,cook,and theilen now?

His weapons now are much better than the bums in Washington and look at the stats he put up? Cousins gonna ball out like he's done the past 3 yrs....Ya gotta stop hating on the man

And Smith ain't gonna do shit with the bums in Washington.... Last place for Mr intermediate this yr :hearty-laugh: Couldn't even win a playoff game with all that TALENT he had in KC for godsakes

Wat a bum he is

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 am 

Cash on hand:

yea Moe you exactly right. its startling how Alex Smith gets so much love. all the years he's been playing, all the talent and elite coaching he's had, and he's done dick his whole career. Consider Harbaugh and Reid, both kicked Smith to the curb in favor of unproven rookie qbs, cause they felt Smith wasnt good enough. But somehow Kirk is mediocre despite every important statistical measure saying otherwise, while playing with bum players and bum coaches, and going into just his 4th season as a starter. this whole shit just defies all logic. like when people used to say Kirks extremely high completion % was inflated because all he did was check down, but statistics actually proved Kirk threw downfield as much as anyone and completed at a % higher than most.

Kirk Cousins is underrated.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How the fuck could cousins be mediocre wen he had 13000 YDS these last 3 yrs? And almost 100 TDS...That's mediocre to u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: ??

He's 4th in yds the last 3 yrs....Meaning only 3 more QBs have more yds in that time! Redskins suck....Why ppl be hati on cousins i don't get it
He took that sorry ass franchise to the PLAYOFFs

I can't remember the Redskins ever making it to the 2nd Rd of the PLAYOFFs and I'm 30 yrs old :hearty-laugh:

Cousins did wat he did with a horrible team...Reed always hurt and a bunch of bummy wrs and yet he still put up great STATS! U clowns really think cousins is gonna be a bum wen he has talent like diggs,cook,and theilen now?

His weapons now are much better than the bums in Washington and look at the stats he put up? Cousins gonna ball out like he's done the past 3 yrs....Ya gotta stop hating on the man

And Smith ain't gonna do shit with the bums in Washington.... Last place for Mr intermediate this yr :hearty-laugh: Couldn't even win a playoff game with all that TALENT he had in KC for godsakes

Wat a bum he is

Yes...he's mediocre.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea Moe you exactly right. its startling how Alex Smith gets so much love. all the years he's been playing, all the talent and elite coaching he's had, and he's done dick his whole career. Consider Harbaugh and Reid, both kicked Smith to the curb in favor of unproven rookie qbs, cause they felt Smith wasnt good enough. But somehow Kirk is mediocre despite every important statistical measure saying otherwise, while playing with bum players and bum coaches, and going into just his 4th season as a starter. this whole shit just defies all logic. like when people used to say Kirks extremely high completion % was inflated because all he did was check down, but statistics actually proved Kirk threw downfield as much as anyone and completed at a % higher than most.

Kirk Cousins is underrated.

So Cousins is better than Smith? You sure about that? Cousins is a bum compared to Smith.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Smith had Hill, Kelce, Hunt, and Andy Reid

Cousins had me, you, Jermz, and Moe. And then Smith got outplayed at home in the playoffs by Marcus Mariota. Post their numbers at the end of this season now that each is in the opposite position of where they were last year.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Redskins are a horrible organization with terrible decision makers. Vikings are a professionally run organization with sound decision makers. Each organization picked their qb true to form. case closed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion