Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 165  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

I also tried Trading luck and wentz for s wr and RB but again nobody will give me wat I need....I'm looking for a solid wr or RB! Burrowz I'm not knocking ur hustle bro I'm not mad at u....But wat u gave for gurley is a joke man... Highway robbery

McCaffrey is great,but nowhere near gurley! And the other 2 guys will be hurt or irrelevant by November or sooner.....I'm not gonna make a dumass trade just cuz Everyone else is doing it

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gordon in the 3rd round was such a lame pick, as was Drake, if I were Burr i would accept Gordon for Drake all day...you would be dumg to give away Gordon for drake now that Gordon is with Tom. Or give gordon away for a better player/situation than fuckin drake :kopfpatsch: both of you are old school RB crazy :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

this fool needs to drop one of his scrubby bench guys and get a TE. i know he's not going TE-less cause he thinks he has untouchable bench gold.

Who are you talking about?

my opponent.

I offered him some TE help today...for Clement, as we all know I could use a RB. He dont need the man, but he said no. So....

...can I watch?? Will you let me watch you rape him?

Imma be like that inbred motherfucker watchin Ving Rhames get fucked in the ass from Pulp Fiction.

Oh really now?

I dont need to tell you to go fuck yourself.....do I? I mean, you know the way? Right??

I tell ya what...I'm feeling generous.

I'll trade you Kamara for Hopkins and Sanders right now, but, that means you'll have to take a loss this week most likely.

What say you?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
this fool needs to drop one of his scrubby bench guys and get a TE. i know he's not going TE-less cause he thinks he has untouchable bench gold.

my opponent.

I offered him some TE help today...for Clement, as we all know I could use a RB. He dont need the man, but he said no. So....

Imma be like that inbred motherfucker watchin Ving Rhames get fucked in the ass from Pulp Fiction.

Oh really now?

I dont need to tell you to go fuck yourself.....do I? I mean, you know the way? Right??

I'll trade you Kamara for Hopkins and Sanders right now, but, that means you'll have to take a loss this week most likely.

What say you?

you know what. please do that. cause I cant catch Jermz but i can still catch you. do that please.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz ur offering me bums for Gordon....I told u I would do Gordon for Drake that's a fair deal! The guy who gave u gurley for all those backup RBS is a Fucking dummy....Just cuz u Trading these other guys for cmc and gurley Doesn't mean I have to be a dumass to

Drafting Thomas was scary cuz Brees looked horrible last yr.... Kamara and Ingram both killed and had 1500 yds from scrimmage! I offered dudes Josh Gordon for mark Ingram,Drake,RBS like that but nobody will trade with me so wat can I do burrows?

Yeldon is gonna be worthless by week 7 or 8 wen fournette is back to full health! I'm supposed to give u my best players for ekler and YELDON? :hearty-laugh:

You shouldnt be surprised moe. Burowz has been up to these shenanigans all fuckin season.

I am an honorable tradesman...how DARE YOU!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my opponent.

Oh really now?

What say you?

you know what. please do that. cause I cant catch Jermz but i can still catch you. do that please.

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe must have accumulated all his accolades in some wheel chair league cause dude is ass at FF. i just scanned his roster and im in shock he hasnt pulled off a worthwhile trade for himself. plenty of people here can flip and mold that roster into a contender. I started to make an offer for Wentz but wont even bother.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea I pulled my offer i was gonna send him too cause he is a blond stubborn fool who wont do anything until he is 3-8 or some shit lol.

And I will not sit here and let you guys befoul Burr as a tradesman. I’d say he is very fair and honorable. :cool:

I think he did win the Lester trade but hey thats just me. I think Lester has a more formidable overall squad than burrowz going forward

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have no issue with Burowz "winning" our trade. of course he did. he got gurley. i was dealing from a position of having to take a risk. But let Fournettes injury be a season long lingerer. Yeldon is ripping shit and may be the Jags best WR. :lol: .....he still outscored and outplayed Fournette in the 2 games they both played. and now reports have Fournette missing the next 3 games. if TJ keeps ripping shit Fournette may come back tp a back up role, if he's even healthy at all.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea I pulled my offer i was gonna send him too cause he is a blond stubborn fool who wont do anything until he is 3-8 or some shit lol.

And I will not sit here and let you guys befoul Burr as a tradesman. I’d say he is very fair and honorable.:cool:

I think he did win the Lester trade but hey thats just me. I think Lester has a more formidable overall squad than burrowz going forward

Yet you were on here just a mere few hours ago trying to tell Jermzhi to get his fam to put Alfred Morris in!!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

I want you to lose for getting Gurley instead of me lol and yea Les you do have a point, Fournette is downey soft so Moe sounds foolish when he says Fournette coming back to full health and what not haha he has always been soft

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have no issue with Burowz "winning" our trade. of course he did. he got gurley. i was dealing from a position of having to take a risk. But let Fournettes injury be a season long lingerer. Yeldon is ripping shit and may be the Jags best WR. :lol: .....he still outscored and outplayed Fournette in the 2 games they both played. and now reports have Fournette missing the next 3 games. if TJ keeps ripping shit Fournette may come back tp a back up role, if he's even healthy at all.

See...it's all gonna work out.

Leonard Foregone...lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe offered me Luck and DeDe for Cooper. fair deal but i want nothing to do with any Jags wr and Luck isnt the qb i really want. i countered for Wentz, offering Cooper and Ronald Jones.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

my opponent.

He picked up Vanett which I'm sure you already know by now

watch that bum get like 2 goal line tds.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe offered me Luck and DeDe for Cooper. fair deal but i want nothing to do with any Jags wr and Luck isnt the qb i really want. i countered for Wentz, offering Cooper and Ronald Jones.

then I pulled the plug. i dont think he would've accepted and Jones fin'na blow up rather soon. Moe likes established stars.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'd take that deal. I mean, Luck is going to sling it because their run game is dog shit. Cooper is so goddamn inconsistent.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i also have no idea why Moe would want to get yet another WR...only in Moe's world. lol

IMO, Luck on your squad makes your team better than having Amari on your squad.

Just my two cents.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'd take that deal. I mean, Luck is going to sling it because their run game is dog shit. Cooper is so goddamn inconsistent.

i just keep thinking he's gonna be more consistent. i wouldnt even be starting DeDe. so idk. maybe i shouldve. but i didnt. I'll just see how my new squad performs this week.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL @ you changing your team name, Anis.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Naw. You keep Kamara. Hopkins and Sanders are primary on their teams while Kamara trends down with Payton playing the ingram usage game. You can have that. Plus I dont have time to be fuckin around with trading my best guys for guys who are on a bye week. Go suck yourself.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Naw. You keep Kamara. Hopkins and Sanders are primary on their teams while Kamara trends down with Payton playing the ingram usage game. You can have that. Plus I dont have time to be fuckin around with trading my best guys for guys who are on a bye week. Go suck yourself.

i would accept that.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

i put the offer back up. Luck for Cooper. he can keep DeDe.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i would accept that.

Well thats you. Im doing your ass a service this way, setting Burowz up to take another loss. You're welcome.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

i would accept that.

Well thats you.

alright foo dont get mad im just stating my opinion. we talked about this already. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i would accept that.

Well thats you.

alright foo dont get mad im just stating my opinion. we talked about this already. :hearty-laugh:

I edited the post, look up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 165  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion