Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 144  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
moemoney253 wrote:
Burrowz is no dummy...He knows that in November and December jones and Drake will be getting all the touches! So that's why he gave u these bums....It's called selling high on ekler and Yeldon u dummy :hearty-laugh:

Something a dummy like u would know nothing about....It's the same thing any great fantasy manager does! I recently traded woods and Howard for kamara....And kupp and davonta Freeman for David Johnson

Now in this league I traded luck for Cooper.... Cooper has wr1 potential so it made sense for me cuz I have Wentz! All I need is another trade or 2 and for cook to wake up and I'm in serious business...

And all my wrs gives me depth on bye weeks that nobody else has....Wen all u guys are fuckrd up on byes and the waiver is naked wat u gonna do? Ur gonna lose that's wat....But me? I'll be fine....I have guys like enunwa and Westbrook who have guaranteed targets

Sheppard and Ridley have guaranteed targets cuz all the attention will always be on Julio and Odell! And Josh Gordon name is worth alot...So at some point I'll get a great player for him

So u guys can keep making fun of me and thinking I'm a dummy.... Burrowz ain't gonna rape me like he rapes u guys for backup RBS that will be hurt and finished I'm November :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yeldon and ekler gonna do wat small frail RBS always do in the NFL....And that's get hurt! Doesn't take a crystal ball or a rocket scientist to figure it out....Lindsay is another one! Another 5'4 rb :hearty-laugh:

Ya wanna bet on these guys staying healthy fine be my guest

Yeldon is the #8 RB in FF right now, and is the undisputed #1 rb for the Jags for the next 3 games at least. thats not selling high dumb ass. thats giving up value. selling high is trading someone after a couple good games. Not trading someone ranked 8th in his position after 5 weeks. And its hilarious you think Foregone is a top 5 rb and Cooper has WR1 potential. and you think Drake gonna eat. and Jones. damn you dumb. and i know Burr got high hopes for Jones so im sorry to break it to him but Aaron Jones aint popping off.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I love reading Moe's rants.

I cant make it through them.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

oh shit the Raiders game is in London. fuck Carr. i only gave him consideration cause he strikes me as being better at home. but its really a "home" game.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

your loss. there are gems in there.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

your loss. there are gems in there.

:lol: I just look for my name and insulting derogatory language. Ill have to stagger on without it all.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

This bum offered me Melvin Gordon for hunt,Josh Gordon and cook!! That's ridiculous man guys trying to rob me

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:
This bum offered me Melvin Gordon for hunt,Josh Gordon and cook!! That's ridiculous man guys trying to rob me

Beware Moe. These dudes have bee n hard at work riping ppl off for players. Ice and burowz both.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's actually not that bad when you consider Cook ain't doing shit and who the hell knows what Gordon will end up doing.

Yes...it could potentially be a bad deal but at present you know Gordon is going to ball out.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

U right Austin Yeldon is #8 right now! But in November he'll be finished.... Either hurt or riding the pine....And same with ekler! This is a marathon not a Sprint! Why u think burrowz traded u these guys? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:
Burrowz is no dummy...He knows that in November and December jones and Drake will be getting all the touches! So that's why he gave u these bums....It's called selling high on ekler and Yeldon u dummy :hearty-laugh:

Something a dummy like u would know nothing about....It's the same thing any great fantasy manager does! I recently traded woods and Howard for kamara....And kupp and davonta Freeman for David Johnson

Now in this league I traded luck for Cooper.... Cooper has wr1 potential so it made sense for me cuz I have Wentz! All I need is another trade or 2 and for cook to wake up and I'm in serious business...

And all my wrs gives me depth on bye weeks that nobody else has....Wen all u guys are fuckrd up on byes and the waiver is naked wat u gonna do? Ur gonna lose that's wat....But me? I'll be fine....I have guys like enunwa and Westbrook who have guaranteed targets

Sheppard and Ridley have guaranteed targets cuz all the attention will always be on Julio and Odell! And Josh Gordon name is worth alot...So at some point I'll get a great player for him

So u guys can keep making fun of me and thinking I'm a dummy.... Burrowz ain't gonna rape me like he rapes u guys for backup RBS that will be hurt and finished I'm November :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yeldon and ekler gonna do wat small frail RBS always do in the NFL....And that's get hurt! Doesn't take a crystal ball or a rocket scientist to figure it out....Lindsay is another one! Another 5'4 rb :hearty-laugh:

Yeldon is the #8 RB in FF right now, and is the undisputed #1 rb for the Jags for the next 3 games at least. thats not selling high dumb ass. thats giving up value. selling high is trading someone after a couple good games. Not trading someone ranked 8th in his position after 5 weeks. And its hilarious you think Foregoneis a top 5 rb and Cooper has WR1 potential. and you think Drake gonna eat. and Jones. damn you dumb. and i know Burr got high hopes for Jones so im sorry to break it to him but Aaron Jones aint popping off.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:

Yeldon is the #8 RB in FF right now, and is the undisputed #1 rb for the Jags for the next 3 games at least. thats not selling high dumb ass. thats giving up value. selling high is trading someone after a couple good games. Not trading someone ranked 8th in his position after 5 weeks. And its hilarious you think Foregone is a top 5 rb and Cooper has WR1 potential. and you think Drake gonna eat. and Jones. damn you dumb. and i know Burr got high hopes for Jones so im sorry to break it to him but Aaron Jones aint popping off.

Aaron Jones gonna eat.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

U guys are fucking stupid....In November and December cook and fournette gonna be balling! While bums like Yeldon and ekler will be sitting or hurt....I'm not no fucking dummy like these guys burrowz Rob's

Dude talking about wat Yeldon is doing right now!! Fantasy chips ain't won in October there won in December....Jones is getting the job in GB! And Drake will get all the touches in Miami cuz gore is ancient

G Ore is 36 yrs old....Dam u guys really are stupid no wonder burrowz robs u dummies! Why the fuk would I make a dumass trade like this knowing wat cook and Gordon's potential is?

And hunt is gonna finish as a top ten back! I'm not a dummy like these guys icr ain't robbing me

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:

Beware Moe. These dudes have bee n hard at work riping ppl off for players. Ice and burowz both.

Bibbs will be starting for the Skins sooner rather than later.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WE LOVE YOU MOE!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Called yo bluff and just like the hoe nigga you are ran scared wit yo tail tucked. Offered Melvin fuckin in Gordon, you coulda started him and Shady with your WRs and been ballin..dont even counter with nothing cause you dont know how to do business. I had to manufacture your first trade on here anyway..you owe me, your like the little retarded brother i never wanted.

I was gon switch up the other player and resend it but i knew your gay ass was gonna come on here and cry and your too dumb to know a good deal when you see one. Maybe after a few more L’s you’ll get desperate and do something. Just know them L’s is coming cause those lucky W’s done ran out

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

He dont mention he countered the first time with Cook and Gordon, two niggas with 50 points between them while Gordon sitting on 130. Why you didnt say that ?? Is that not robbery? Gordon got more points than all 3 of the players on your side of the trade and thats real

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive sent you a counter Moe.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what, I cancelled Moe. If you want AJ moe, its gonna require Hunt, minimum.

Otherwise Ill take my chances with my current runners.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea fuck Moe..he wouldnt even have had Cooper even if weren’t for me. Im still open for business tho lol

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You got an offer Moe, lets see if we can put something together.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The kind of shit ff does to you. I gotta cheer for the giants to run up pts on my Eagles....because Inglorious has the Eagles D.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Drizzy puts up 70 on NWO’s candy ass lol Saquon is something else.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Drizzy puts up 70 on NWO’s candy ass lol Saquon is something else.

Cuzn Donovan aint a joke.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh and Ice, Cuz changed to Morris on his own. I aint even say nothin to him, he ready to blacken Burowz eye.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's actually not that bad when you consider Cook ain't doing shit and who the hell knows what Gordon will end up doing.

Yes...it could potentially be a bad deal but at present you know Gordon is going to ball out.

Moe believes the bums of today will be the stars of tomorrow, and vice versa.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 144  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion