Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Forget about the Wilder rematch bc Wilder gonna price himself out. Fury hates Joshua and could easily beat him. Make a lot of money too.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fury wouldn't be afraid to fight in UK too.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sounds like Fury's not gonna take the rematch anytime soon. Does Wilder get a pass for fighting Breazeale next when the AJ fight is on a platter? Date is set, $28 milliion offered plus PPV! Chance to get one face one champ!

Wilder's now saying AJ had his chance! He's so dumb his diehard fans can see through the contradictions. They're playing the same game they did before AJ was forced to fight Povetkin. Delaying knowing that AJ needs to secure an opponent for the Wembley April date. They'll wait until AJ announces Whyte as the opponent, accuse him of ducking and fight Brezeale. I guess he wants an easy fight after his last two cherry picks almost went wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Wilder gets no pass. Either he fights AJ or he fights Fury, anything else is bitch movements.

Anything else is him admitting that he's afraid to fight either guy before he goes back to the drawing board to get better.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am fine with any combo of the 3 of them fighting.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
lets not pretend that Joshua-Whyte hasnt basically been set in stone since the summer. Hearn has been blowing alot of smoke since the Wilder-Fury fight. lets just see what happens. none of these guys are worth trusting or believing.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lets not pretend that Joshua-Whyte hasnt basically been set in stone since the summer. Hearn has been blowing alot of smoke since the Wilder-Fury fight. lets just see what happens. none of these guys are worth trusting or believing.

:clap:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Joshua got in the ring after the whyte fight...and to a chorus of boos, told whyte that he's second to wilder in the fight order and that he'll get the fight if they cant get wilder, and said to multiple outlets that wilder is next, and the date they reserved is for him.

If those financials are true, and wilder makes excuses. We all know what to say to that, except for Ice and Aneed anyway.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Joshua got in the ring after the whyte fight...and to a chorus of boos, told whyte that he's second to wilder in the fight order and that he'll get the fight if they cant get wilder, and said to multiple outlets that wilder is next, and the date they reserved is for him.

If those financials are true, and wilder makes excuses. We all know what to say to that, except for Ice and Aneed anyway.

his word means nothing.

lets see what happens.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye. All these fuckers are grimy. These 3 need to be fighting each other, fuck everyone else.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

well as it stands 2 of the 3 have fought and the other one, based on actions as well as words, seems to be full of shit. thats where we stand. so lets see what happens.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

his word means nothing.

lets see what happens.

Ill say this too tho, no doubt in my mind Joshua's mouth has only come on now that he sees Wilder perform badly against Fury. It would be crickets if he floored Fury and got the W. They all got some bitch in em. Except Fury, he surely dont.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

his word means nothing.

lets see what happens.

Ill say this too tho, no doubt in my mind Joshua's mouth has only come on now that he sees Wilder perform badly against Fury. It would be crickets if he floored Fury and got the W. They all got some bitch in em. Except Fury, he surely dont.

Crickets like when AJ called out Wilder after the Parker fight, and sent him a contract meeting his terms?

Note: Wilder got $4M plus PPV split for Fury. He's saying he wants to give Fury a rematch and make that 'good money', yet the previous $15M minimum guarantee for AJ was 'slave wages'. Now it seems $28 million, PPV and a shot at the undisputed title isn't enough to fight AJ.

Don't know how his fanboys can defend him anymore.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

his word means nothing.

lets see what happens.

Crickets like when AJ called out Wilder after the Parker fight, and sent him a contract meeting his terms?

Note: Wilder got $4M plus PPV split for Fury. He's saying he wants to give Fury a rematch and make that 'good money', yet the previous $15M minimum guarantee for AJ was 'slave wages'. Now it seems $28 million, PPV and a shot at the undisputed title isn't enough to fight AJ.

Same can be said of Joshua who his own countrymen is calling out for ducking.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

his word means nothing.

lets see what happens.

Same can be said of Joshua who his own countrymen is calling out for ducking.

Casuals hoodwinked by Finkle propaganda machine. Some still don't realize the $50M offer has been debunked.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im with Chrisb. Wilder is getting what he wanted. I used to say the 10 or so mil they offered was peanuts. That has inflated to 28 mil plus ppv. This is what he wants. It dwarfs what he has gotten otherwise.

Joshuas has already beaten Whyte, knocked him out. So bums like him callng AJ a ducker cant even be used in the debate. AJ has no countrymen who can call him a ducker and have a genuine point, except for Fury.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen, I agree if Wilder fights anyone other than Joshua or Fury next its bitch made. But lets not use what Wilder MIGHT do as an excuse to pardon the shenanigans of AJ and his team in the last round of negotiations.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Listen, I agree if Wilder fights anyone other than Joshua or Fury next its bitch made. But lets not use what Wilder MIGHT do as an excuse to pardon the shenanigans of AJ and his team in the last round of negotiations.

What shenanigans exactly, calling Wilders bluff by presenting a contract to the agreed terms?

On a recent podcast Wilder says ' I proved I was serious, I agreed to take $15M!'. No you didn't, you didn't sign u thick fuck!! Yet people still believe him lol

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What shenanigans exactly, calling Wilders bluff by presenting a contract to the agreed terms?

According to?

How about saying wilder had until the night of his fight with Fury to negotiate with AJ for a fight? Not allowing Wilder at the Aj fight? Come on man, all parties are guilty here.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

According to?

How about saying wilder had until the night of his fight with Fury to negotiate with AJ for a fight? Not allowing Wilder at the Aj fight? Come on man, all parties are guilty here.

I'm not getting into this again lol

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They definitely all guilty.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man fuck that nigga Joshua.....He's the youngest so he's going the pussy route! He's letting all the old hws take each other out than he's trying to swoop in and beat everyone after they all made his job easy! He beat a old wlad after fury beat him

Wilder is 33 and just fought Ortiz and fury back to back now all of a sudden Joshua thirsty to fight wen he was shook before?? Joshua 27 man so he's doing the sucker shit

Wilder Should make his ass wait now and take a long vacation....Let his body heal and work on alot of things with breland! Get sharper,work on some counters,his jab,and that left hook!

Wilder needs to take a step back and let these bitches fury and Joshua hold it down for awhile....Fury went away for almost 3 yrs! And Joshua has ducked Everybody

Wilder shouldnt fight Again until July or August
He has earned the right to fight a bum in his next fight if he wants to....Yea it looks pussy and turning down 28 mill plus ppvs is ridiculous

But he has to be hurting after fighting Ortiz and fury back to back....Let Joshua do that :hearty-laugh:
In April Joshua should fight ortiz or fury
Whyte is a bum he's gonna get koed faster by Joshua if they do a rematch

He fought enough bums already....If wilder decides he doesn't wanna fight than he should go with fury or Ortiz! He'll probably beat Ortiz now cuz he's 40....But I'd rather see that than whyte

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man fuck that nigga Joshua.....He's the youngest so he's going the pussy route! He's letting all the old hws take each other out than he's trying to swoop in and beat everyone after they all made his job easy! He beat a old wlad after fury beat him

Wilder is 33 and just fought Ortiz and fury back to back now all of a sudden Joshua thirsty to fight wen he was shook before?? Joshua 27 man so he's doing the sucker shit

Wilder Should make his ass wait now and take a long vacation....Let his body heal and work on alot of things with breland! Get sharper,work on some counters,his jab,and that left hook!

Wilder needs to take a step back and let these bitches fury and Joshua hold it down for awhile....Fury went away for almost 3 yrs! And Joshua has ducked Everybody

Wilder shouldnt fight Again until July or August
He has earned the right to fight a bum in his next fight if he wants to....Yea it looks pussy and turning down 28 mill plus ppvs is ridiculous

But he has to be hurting after fighting Ortiz and fury back to back....Let Joshua do that :hearty-laugh:
In April Joshua should fight ortiz or fury
Whyte is a bum he's gonna get koed faster by Joshua if they do a rematch

He fought enough bums already....If wilder decides he doesn't wanna fight than he should go with fury or Ortiz! He'll probably beat Ortiz now cuz he's 40....But I'd rather see that than whyte

You trolling right! I was gonna DUCK this like Wilder, but you've got a bite!

Ortiz was a 46 YO high blood pressure cherry pick who went the distance with Malik Scott, and 11 rds with Dave Allen. Fury was just another cherry pick as Wilder though he was an easy touch like 98% of people did.

AJ's done all the hard work collecting the belts fighting real opposition from 15 fights out, and he delivers the UNDISPUTED OPPORTUNITY OF A FUCKING LIFETIME to chicken legs doorstep. Wilder is LYING to his fans with this one name one champ BS.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Dude fury is the best boxing hw since the klits...Ad Ortiz Is a bad man who is avoided for a reason! U can say wat u want,but fury and Ortiz are top 4 hws RN period case closed! If fury fought aj today RN he would outbox him same like he was doing to Wilder

And aj Doesn't have power like wilder so he won't get the kds to save his title! Fury has great foot movement and box ability....He would make aj look like a statue

And Ortiz is a bad man....If aj has nothing to worry about than why not fight ortiz or fury in April if wilder pussies out? Wilder isn't my man I don't give a fuck about any of these guys anymore

Floyd and Hopkins were my favorite fighters,but in this new generation I don't have any dogs in these fights from these new guys

Aj hasn't beat anyone...He beat a 40 yr old wlad that doesn't count! Parker and Whyte ain't shit
So let aj go fight the dudes that wilder just fought and see how he does

At this point he'll probably beat Ortiz cuz he's older and not wat he was since wilder brutalized his ass :hearty-laugh: but still I'd rather see aj fight him or fury next if not wilder

Beating Whyte Again accomplishes nothing

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

[quote="moemoney253 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:52 am"]Dude fury is the best boxing hw since the klits...Ad Ortiz Is a bad man who is avoided for a reason! U can say wat u want,but fury and Ortiz are top 4 hws RN period case closed! If fury fought aj today RN he would outbox him same like he was doing to Wilder

And aj Doesn't have power like wilder so he won't get the kds to save his title! Fury has great foot movement and box ability....He would make aj look like a statue

And Ortiz is a bad man....If aj has nothing to worry about than why not fight ortiz or fury in April if wilder pussies out? Wilder isn't my man I don't give a fuck about any of these guys anymore

Floyd and Hopkins were my favorite fighters,but in this new generation I don't have any dogs in these fights from these new guys

Aj hasn't beat anyone...He beat a 40 yr old wlad that doesn't count! Parker and Whyte ain't shit
So let aj go fight the dudes that wilder just fought and see how he does

At this point he'll probably beat Ortiz cuz he's older and not wat he was since wilder brutalized his ass :hearty-laugh: but still I'd rather see aj fight him or fury next if not wilder

Don’t need to tell me about Fury I was one of the few to pick him to beat Wilder. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t a cherry pick though. Wilder underestimated both

Board index » General Boxing Chat