Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
he was spittin' some truth though as much as i hate to admit.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
he was spittin' some truth though as much as i hate to admit.

Ya most of it was false, but the idea of me going through it all and applying corrections while insulting his simp ass...makes me feel soiled.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Im on austin and moe’s side :lol: :lol: :lol: It does sound gay, what thurman is saying, but he’s just being honest. They all fight twice a year, you gonna fault him for being honest?

He gonna beat Pac as much as I want Pac to win, we’ll see what his pussy ass does after that. You know i’ve always hated Keith’s corny ass for a while now, he is fragile and light in the ass, getting by on his athleticism. But austin and moe are right

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There aint no austin and moe side, I done said Im good with it. Lol. There was not even a need for moe to throw up all overhimself lol.

Pac gonna give Keef problems, when Keef is running from dude after the first landed punch, the comedy gonna commence.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

PAC ain't gonna do shit...hes gonna get his ass cut! As stupid as this is gonna sound Lopez was more of a matchup problem than Manny will be for keef at this point! Lopez is huge hes like 5'11 compared to keef who's mad frail and like 5'8

Lopez has long arms,a longer reach than keef which Manny does not!! And Lopez is willing to die in there....hes willing to walk thru fire and get ktfo!! Manny ain't willing to do that at his age

He has short stubby arms,no height,no reach,and brings nothing to the table against keef rn period! Manny chose keef cuz he looked frail against Lopez....Manny think keef rusty enough where he could win but hes wrong

Hes overestimating his abilities at 40 and sleeping on keef cuz hes been out of the ring....or maybe Manny is just nuts and believes the best version of himself at 40 can beat the best version of keef :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Either way no matter wat hes taking the loss....same way porter is gonna get his ass whooped by Spence! Only question is will he take his whooping like a man how Mikey did!! Or will Spence take his bumass out late

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:58 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm hoping that porter feels brave and starts exchanging with Spence...cuz if that happens he'll get stopped for sure! But I feel like its most likely to go 12! Porter is a great athlete and a durable guy....

His greatest asset is his chin and stamina....hes a great athlete and he took the best shots a prime brook and keef had to offer! Keef taking his time man....wen hes thru with PAC he'll fight the danny- Mikey winner like I said

Than after that maybe he'll see Spence mid to late 2020!

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thurman will be able to eek it on the cards. But itll look embarrasing as all hell being the bigger dude on a bicycle, trust that. He aint stoppin him, he aint droppin him, and he'll probably come out lookin worse for wear.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And shit show gonna trade with Spence...because he aint good at fighting on the move. He got one and a half settings, Errol gonna stop him late or wash him.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: Spence wont come close to stopping Porter.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: he'll come closer than Thurman stopping Pac, you wanna test that.....boy??

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea we can test that, i dont know how tho?!! Thurman has a much higher chance of stopping Pac than Spence does of porter, but neither will be a stoppage.

Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We're two smart chaps, we'll figure something out.

Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Freddie said Keef gonna run like a thief :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Keef ain't running from Manny....hes a old 40 yr old with no advantage against keef! Doesn't counter better than keef,jab better,box,better,nothing! The reality is Manny hasn't had a ko in 10 yrs

Unless u count that bullshit against matthyse which nobody should :hearty-laugh:
Keef is gonna beat this old man any way u slice it....whether its by ko or a decision either way.Manny has nothing to bring to the table in this fight

Like I said before Lopez is a rare breed hes willing to die in that ring....wen Manny gets rocked how Lopez did wen he got dropped he ain't coming back how Lopez did

Manny dont have it in him to dig that deep anymore how Lopez did! I hope Manny gets brave and opens up cuz if he does this will be another highlight reel type jmm ko

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Keef aint supposed to run from anybody, then he runs from everybody.

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Keef runs from yet out throws and obviously outlands damn near everybody he fights. ran from Lopez while somehow still throwing well over 800 punches.

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

It wouldn’t be so bad if he didnt come out as Mr. KO and the whole One Time persona like he was a real killer.

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Keef ain't running from Manny....hes a old 40 yr old with no advantage against keef! Doesn't counter better than keef,jab better,box,better,nothing! The reality is Manny hasn't had a ko in 10 yrs

Unless u count that bullshit against matthyse which nobody should :hearty-laugh:
Keef is gonna beat this old man any way u slice it....whether its by ko or a decision either way.Manny has nothing to bring to the table in this fight

Like I said before Lopez is a rare breed hes willing to die in that ring....wen Manny gets rocked how Lopez did wen he got dropped he ain't coming back how Lopez did

Manny dont have it in him to dig that deep anymore how Lopez did! I hope Manny gets brave and opens up cuz if he does this will be another highlight reel type jmm ko

This post is so wrong its laughable. Pac literally does almost everything better than Thurman. This is only a fight because Pac is 40. If this was Pac from 2008-15 this wouldnt even be competitive. That Pac would abuse and probably take Thurman out late. That Pac wouldnt be in close fights with DSG or Porter.

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It wouldn’t be so bad if he didnt come out as Mr. KO and the whole One Time persona like he was a real killer.

He obviously tryna sell the fight, like Joke Coach said he gonna feel power and run like a thief. He gonna move backward and away more than Manny's last 6 opponents.

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:04 am 

Cash on hand:

This post is so wrong its laughable. Pac literally does almost everything better than Thurman. This is only a fight because Pac is 40. If this was Pac from 2008-15 this wouldnt even be competitive. That Pac would abuse and probably take Thurman out late. That Pac wouldnt be in close fights with DSG or Porter.

I dont give a shit about 08-15 Manny....the 2019 Manny ain't shit! Good enough to beat broner but thats not saying much :hearty-laugh:
Keef ain't running from Manny...

Hes the bigger man,he throws more punches today in 2019,And hes more powerful in 2019! I'm not talking about past Manny Dumass!! I dont give a fuck about the 2015 Manny

I'll take the 2015 keef against the 2015 Manny that got assraped by Floyd tho to :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Talk all u want man keef getting that win against Manny....right now today Manny does nothing better than keef! Mannys just a old man Resting on his laurels

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Oh this would be a beat down if it was prime pac.

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

or maybe not if it was prime Thurman as well. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

prime pac vs prime Thurman is a mismatch mi amigo. pac destroys him.

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:28 am 

Cash on hand:

speculation. i could disagree and we can have 2 pages full of worthless discussion. whatever Pac is now is fighting whatever Thurman is now and Thurman gonna beat him.

Post Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

speculation. i could disagree and we can have 2 pages full of worthless discussion. whatever Pac is now is fighting whatever Thurman is now and Thurman gonna beat him.

Im not entertaining this prime thurman shit. Nigga is 30. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat