Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
And if unions did not CHARGE their members to be a part of them, then use those fee's to further THEIR political agenda with no say from said member who had that fee taken from his paycheck, then I might agree.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Imma stp now though, I ain't wanna hijack this thread. This about that dumb fuck Trudeau, LOL

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
But the real problem is his ineffectual leadership. I'm sure the Muzzies will forgive him.

You're joking...right? Muslims dont like Trudeau bruh. lol.

Are you nuts? Who do you think has let Muslims proliferate so much in recent years?

I'm not having this conversation with you. lol

Dude you arent even up here, nor do you know any muslims. Lol. You keep yo ass to US politics. lol. These mfers aint been voting for this guy. Indians and Sikhs? Sure. not Muslims dude.

There are literally a million pictures of Trudeau standing with Muslims on Google.

I was reading all kinds of articles on IISS last night...let's not pretend you know more about Geo-Politics than me you Hopkins nuthugger.

Are you really using google pictures as your evidence that Muslims...who are conservative as hell by nature, are walking out of the mosques and voting for Trudeau? You dont know shit about whats going on in Canada bro Lol. I dont care how many google images you look at.

So Muslims don't support Trudeau?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenie ... -1.3555216

Please stop.

Dude. Polls? Really? Polls arent meant to gauge the public...they are meant to influence the public....and are ran accordingly. Like the polls that said Hillary didnt have a hope in hell of losing to Trump. The Liberals are definitely doing all they can to get the muslim vote....but they havent been getting it. And i know this because i actually know large swathes of muslims.

Youre political in theory....im actual. A man of the people....out in these streets! Get out of your basement and meet some ppl mang. Lol.

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And if unions did not CHARGE their members to be a part of them, then use those fee's to further THEIR political agenda with no say from said member who had that fee taken from his paycheck, then I might agree.

Not wrong a point.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But the real problem is his ineffectual leadership. I'm sure the Muzzies will forgive him.

Are you nuts? Who do you think has let Muslims proliferate so much in recent years?

Dude you arent even up here, nor do you know any muslims. Lol. You keep yo ass to US politics. lol. These mfers aint been voting for this guy. Indians and Sikhs? Sure. not Muslims dude.

There are literally a million pictures of Trudeau standing with Muslims on Google.

I was reading all kinds of articles on IISS last night...let's not pretend you know more about Geo-Politics than me you Hopkins nuthugger.

Are you really using google pictures as your evidence that Muslims...who are conservative as hell by nature, are walking out of the mosques and voting for Trudeau? You dont know shit about whats going on in Canada bro Lol. I dont care how many google images you look at.

Please stop.

Dude. Polls? Really? Polls arent meant to gauge the public...they are meant to influence the public....and are ran accordingly. Like the polls that said Hillary didnt have a hope in hell of losing to Trump. The Liberals are definitely doing all they can to get the muslim vote....but they havent been getting it. And i know this because i actually know large swathes of muslims.

Youre political in theory....im actual. A man of the people....out in these streets! Get out of your basement and meet some ppl mang. Lol.

You really want burowz interacting with the general public?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Please stop.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: stay in the basement Burowz.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Please stop.

I unfortunately have to on a daily basis. It's difficult being surrounded by lesser humans.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The only muslims that would vote for and support Trudeau are the muslims youd prefer if that were even possible. The yes men muslims, who claim islam but secretly reject it. Who drink in their homes, and practice no tenets of the religion. Who conform as dictated by the majority, which is in itself a sweet irony, because you yourself dont conform to anybody, but you'd love for these muzzies to conform to you, and think they are conforming to justin and voting for his queer blackface wearing ass, when they by and large dont conform to anyone but Allah and his prophets.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Please stop.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: stay in the basement Burowz.

Would you like me to fix you a drink?

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The only muslims that would vote for and support Trudeau are the muslims youd prefer if that were even possible. The yes men muslims, who claim islam but secretly reject it. Who drink in their homes, and practice no tenets of the religion. Who conform as dictated by the majority, which is in itself a sweet irony, because you yourself dont conform to anybody, but you'd love for these muzzies to conform to you, and think they are conforming to justin and voting for his queer blackface wearing ass, when they by and large dont conform to anyone but Allah and his prophets.

Go fuck a goat with your friends.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: As-salāmu ʿalaykum habibi!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Asshole :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ex-scandal

LOL

Post Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/trudeau-rumored-be-talks-suppress-potentially-career-ending-sex-scandal

LOL

Oh ya, this has been the talk for a while now, I heard about it last week, my mother still has sources in the upper parts of the conservative party. It's looking extremely bad for Trudeau. I dont want Andrew Scheer replacing him, but ill take anyone over Trudeau. But it goes to show you have fucking useless shit is up here when they can let a fucking sex offender run for the highest office.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That fuck faced worthless cocksucker obama is endorsed Trudeau ahead of elections up here.

Fuck Obama. Fuck him.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That fuck faced worthless cocksucker obama is endorsed Trudeau ahead of elections up here.

Fuck Obama. Fuck him.

Told you the Muzzies loved him. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck Obama. Fuck him.

Told you the Muzzies loved him. :hearty-laugh:

awwww :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thoughts on the re-election?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah.

1. Black people as a political force up here are nil. No way black people in their majority voted for a black facing asshole.

2. Brown people dont give a fuck about no brown face, they definitely voted for Trudeau in droves, and for Burz, Im not talking about the muslims, religiously they aint supporting dude, I'm talking about Hindus, Sikhs and other.

3. Liberal whites still are a dominating force where it matters.

4. He might have won, but he lost the popular vote. The split is the least favorable minority govt in an absurd amount of time here in canada. Since he'll need the NDP on his side to pass his fuckery, he'll no doubt drag them into the rabbit hole, which all but guarantees a majority or high end minority conservative government next time around, unless the conservatives fuck it up the next 2 years before they go back to the voting box.

5. With the direction Canada might be going, I'm strongly considering wrapping up my affairs and moving to Jamaica. Fuck this place.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You wanna come down here and deal with our BS?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You wanna come down here and deal with our BS?

If it was easy for me to become an american citizen, I would consider it. Jamaica is just easier for me to pull off since I'm basically dual citizen.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Another thing. The system is broken, just like yours. Popular vote doesnt win elections. The shit is set up that your vote is more valuable than others dependent on location.

My kingdom for a system where the leader is determined by the popular vote, and then in situations like this, the leader has to deal with the opposition having a lot of representation in the commons. It would create a lot of deadlock in the short term no doubt, but in the long run, it would make canadians vote differently, and the politicians would have to wake on eggshells a lot more, and appeal more to a broad church, which is exactly what the fuck we the people want.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Another thing. The system is broken, just like yours. Popular vote doesnt win elections. The shit is set up that your vote is more valuable than others dependent on location.

My kingdom for a system where the leader is determined by the popular vote, and then in situations like this, the leader has to deal with the opposition having a lot of representation in the commons. It would create a lot of deadlock in the short term no doubt, but in the long run, it would make canadians vote differently, and the politicians would have to wake on eggshells a lot more, and appeal more to a broad church, which is exactly what the fuck we the people want.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Told you they loved that nigga. lol

Board index » Off Topic