Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2018 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Uh oh, jets look like they are gonna hire Gase. Is Austin on suicide watch? Terrible TERRIBLE hiring, if it happens.

truth be told, when i first heard the news i wanted to swallow an entire bottle of tylenol and never wake up again. :hearty-laugh:

but im not gonna waste my time hating the move and not giving it a chance cause really i have no choice but to sit back and watch it play out. Gase does have alot of positives on his resume. but the last 2 seasons are what they are as well. so we'll see. apparently Darnold spoke extensively with Gase and fell in love with him and the Jets took that into consideration. now on the bright side, we're now talking to Gregg Williams to be our DC.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gase to the jets ....daaaaaaaam.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

:lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Uh oh, jets look like they are gonna hire Gase. Is Austin on suicide watch? Terrible TERRIBLE hiring, if it happens.

truth be told, when i first heard the news i wanted to swallow an entire bottle of tylenol and never wake up again. :hearty-laugh:

but im not gonna waste my time hating the move and not giving it a chance cause really i have no choice but to sit back and watch it play out. Gase does have alot of positives on his resume. but the last 2 seasons are what they are as well. so we'll see. apparently Darnold spoke extensively with Gase and fell in love with him and the Jets took that into consideration. now on the bright side, we're now talking to Gregg Williams to be our DC.

Now that is a move that I do like.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

yea if we can turn the D around with Bounty Williams and spend money to fix the O line and get Leveon Bell and nail the #3 pick in the draft, then all this Gase noise wont matter much. he went 23-25 with mediocre talent in Miami. we still have to build the talent base first and foremost.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 am 

Cash on hand:

yea well Shanahan still sucks and all Jimmys done in SF is fuck Kiara Mia, so fuck off.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 am 

Cash on hand:

with Kyler Murray seemingly entering the draft, people are floating the idea of Arizona taking him #1 and trading Josh Rosen. that'd be pretty funny. doubt it though. i dont think Murray is that type of talent that would garner such a drastic move. they're better off trading down and acquiring a kings ransom for the #1 pick.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea well Shanahan still sucks and all Jimmys done in SF is fuck Kiara Mia, so fuck off.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Merced!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Gase is a great offensive mind man u guys are nuts! Dude is 40 yrs old and look wat he's already done? He got the ring in Denver as Peyton's OC....Peyton loved gase he endorses him all the time

He took Miami to the Playoffs and OWNED THE JETS! BEAT THE JETS 5 OUT OF 6 TIMES :hearty-laugh: so all u jet fans should be ecstatic to have this guy! Taking Miami to the Playoffs is like winning a Superbowl

That franchise hasn't done dick since that undefeated yr in 72! 47 yrs and Miami hasn't done SHIT! Marino got them to one Superbowl...But since Marino retired they haven't done dick

Like I said man gase has a real QB now....Jets should sign leveon and trade that #3 pick for brown! Brown and leveon with darnold and gases genius they'll win the division next yr and be a serious player in the AFC right away

I also believe gase will do some major work with enunwa and Anderson....But Getting leveon and/or brown would be a huge asset for such a young guy like darnold! Gase is gonna be a jet for a really long time

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe i do agree his resume is impressive outside of the last 2 years in Miami. QB coach in Denver with Orton and Tebow, OC with Peyton those 2 seasons i believe, OC with Bears when Cutler had his best season, and taking a mediocre Miami team to the playoffs. He was Darnolds favorite candidate and has gotten glowing endorsements from former players Peyton Manning and Alshon Jeffery. so ive gone from devestated to at least intrigued and hopeful. we'll see.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I thought Mccarthy would have been a good fit for you guys. Gase will flame out in a few years, which is of no help to Darnold.

Different topic, how stupid do the Cardinals look bringing in Kingsbury?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

im tired of hearing about McCarthy. not only did he not get the job, he wasnt even the runner up. word has been his offense in GB, an offense that included a great O line, Rodgers, Adams, and Aaron Jones, became to mundane, predictable, and easy to defend. no motion, no deception, nothing exotic or imaginative. if you didnt get it done with Rodgers why am i gonna trust you with Darnold?? that SB McCarthy won was in 2010, the last time the Jets made the playoffs. i wouldve been just as skeptical about him as i am with Gase.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah, I think this BS of everyone trying to get the next McVay is going to bite teams in the ass.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gregg Williams is gonna be our DC. :happy-dancing: :happy:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 am 

Cash on hand:

IDK why dudes keep mentioning wat gase​ didn't do in Miami....No matter wat gase did it didn't matter anyway cuz the pats own the AFC East! Even the 2 yrs the jets were great and went to the AFC title game the PATS STILL WON THE DIVISION BOTH THOSE YRS

Gase took the Miami job out of desperation....That franchise is horrible they haven't won since 72 like I said before! That was 47 yrs ago wen none of us here were born :hearty-laugh:

Gase is 40 yrs old man...He did great work everywhere he's been man like I said! Went to the NFC title game with the bears with that bum Cutler!! Took bumass Miami to the Playoffs in a division that Brady and belechick have owned for Almost 20 yrs

And he got the ring in Denver as the OC! Wat else did gase have to do too be qualified for this job man I don't get it

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 am 

Cash on hand:

And Kingsbury is another guy....He coached mahomes at Texas tech! Coached Baker,manzel wen he was great in college! He has a track record of developing GREat QBs....And he played in the NFL himself​ so that right there commands respect

The way the nfl is going now is hiring guys in there late 30es and early 40es who are ocs and that develop QBs! He'll do a good job I'm sure developing Rosen

But AGAIN NO MATTER WAT HE DOES THAT DIVISION BELONGS TO THE RAMS FOR THE NEXT 2 YRS REGARDLESS JUSY CUZ THERE BY FAR BETTER THAN ARIZONA, SEATTLE,AND YHE NINERS PERIOD

Wat u guys have to remember is that these teams are already BUILT....Gase went to the jets at the perfect time! Jets will win that division next yr or in 2020 due to the fact that Brady will be finished

Watever success gase and the browns coach are gonna have are due to the fact they don't have to worry about powerhouse teams like the Rams or bears! U guys gotta realize that Seattle and the Rams are clearly better than Arizona right now today and for the next 2 yrs minimum

Just talentwise it's gonna take Kingsbury 2 yrs before he could even think about finishing ahead of the Rams or Seattle....Unless Goff or Wilson blow out there ACL in August or September Arizona has no chance in hell next yr

It didn't matter wat coach they hired Nothing was gonna change these facts

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Same thing with Tampa Bay to....Arians is a great offensive mind he can help jameis realize his potential! Id agree with that fine...But still at the end of the day next yr most likely Tampa is a 3rd place team at best

Wat Kamara,Thomas,and Brees gonna disappear? Atlanta will come back much better next yr to with koetter, mularkey,a healthy Freeman,and a much healthier defense!! Cuz remember Atlanta lost 3 defensive pro bowlers to injuries this yr

Beasley,Jones,and Neal all coming back healthy!! And who knows wat talent they'll draft or sign as a free agent? U guys talk to much about things u don't understand....

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

im gonna type this first then look it up but I'm 95% sure Gase didnt win a SB with Denver and didnt go to the nfc title game with Chicago. Bears in the nfc title game was waaaaayyyy before Gase and Denver won the SB with Kubiak as the HC, after Fox got fired, then Fox took Gase with him to Chicago where Gase did great work with Cutler for one year. no playoffs that year. Gase only trip to the playoffs may have been as qb coach with Denver, with Tebow.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Gase sucks. plain and simple.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

take it easy. i cant let you talk like that. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

you got some Ingram/Bosa/Allen/Gordon/James/Rivers problems to deal with anyway. :happy:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

take it easy. i cant let you talk like that. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

you got some Ingram/Bosa/Allen/Gordon/James/Rivers problems to deal with anyway. :happy:

Problems I am happy to have, while your Jets sit at home and watch. Oh, and while we are on the topic of jets, Bart Scott can fuck himself. :finger:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Chargers still got embarrassed with all there GREat Superior players and there outstanding road record :hearty-laugh: wen are dudes ever gonna learn to not doubt the Patriots this time of year? Tom and bill are tbe at wat they do

There going back to the Superbowl....reid is a loser who has never won the big one in his 20 yrs for a reason! Belechick is gonna come up with a strategy to shut mahomes down

He's gonna make sure tyreek Doesn't get any deep plays and limit wat kelce does! Hell Probably be content letting Watkins and anyone else beat him besides hill and kelce! He's gonna force mahomes to go on long 10 plus drives and see if he blinks and makes mistakes deep in the red zone

Brees looked horrible...underthrowing dudes all day and he put the saints in a hole they shouldn't have been in! He didn't take care of business he let his defense win it for him like a chump

And foles played like a bum after the first qtr....Eagles better trade his ass for a first Rd pick now while they can!! He had like 70 yds after the first qtr the saints shut his ass down :hearty-laugh:

The 4 best teams are left....Im leaning with the Rams right now! That DEFENSE looked awesome

First time they had Suh, Donald,brockers,Fowler,talib,and Peters all at the same time this year! Littleton and Joyner are pretty solid to....Wat a defense!!

Cj and gurley are fresh

Kc pats is a tossup....

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

great article on Adam Gase.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sporti ... xnjdbz7ng6

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahh, the adam gase meme's have already begun.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Ahh, the adam gase meme's have already begun.

he certainly loves his coffee. :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion