Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: 2020 Hof class!!
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sounds like Hopkins,Mosley and Marquez are locks!!
As most of u know hopkins(not Floyd) was my favorite fighter growing up....
I can't believe it's about to be 2020 man I grew up with all of u guys

I remember wen Hopkins stomped on the Rican flag in the buildup to the Tito fight in 2001.... remember wen everyone said Mosley was to small to beat Oscar in 2000

Can't believe it's been 20 yrs man I remember Alot of shit like it was yesterday....and Marquez I always told ya he was one of the most skilled Mexicans to ever do it...he took PAC to school on multiple occasions and skillwise was in a different league than the cab driver beater Chavez

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post subject: Re: 2020 Hof class!!
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah Hop is also my all time fave. Drove go quebec twice to watch him fight, got into 2 fights, watched a fight live in the stands, and got to see 2 of hops more entertaining fights in the process. I call shane names often. But hes also quite deserving of a spot. Marquez could have had a better career but he still makes it too. And it was good to see him put one over violently on Pac despite being outpaced on their series. I dont usually attention to who goes in the hof...but def quality here.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
yea these 3 are in my top 10 all time favs, JMM and Mosley top 5. JMM knocking out Manny and Shane destroying Margarito are probably my 2 favorite moments/fights ever. and Hopkins schooling Pavlik isnt far behind.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont think the boxing world was ever so wrong about a fight or about how much a fighter has left than the pavlik fight. 95% of ppl had hop losing brutally. Roach didnt want to train him. And in retrospect Hopkins fought on competitively for 10 more years....and a lot longer than Pavlik did. The ultimate sonning.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont think the boxing world was ever so wrong about a fight or about how much a fighter has left than the pavlik fight. 95% of ppl had hop losing brutally. Roach didnt want to train him. And in retrospect Hopkins fought on competitively for 10 more years....and a lot longer than Pavlik did. The ultimate sonning.

100% correct. the Tarver fight was kind of the same deal but the Kelly Pavlik fight was so much better.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah the packing fight was awesome man he straight up took him to school....I knew he was gonna beat pavlik all he had was that right hand he brought nothing else to the table

The tarver win was awesome to he moved up 2 weight classes from 160 straight to 175 and he owned tarver that was amazing
And the Pascal wins and winky was awesome to

Marquez won most of the RDS against PAC everyone knows that... definitely won the 3rd fight that was a robbery and he probably won't the first fight to
PAC won the 2nd fight but still it was pretty close

And Mosley was just straight dynamite crack.... probably the greatest lw ever man nobody could touch his speed and power at 130

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

the JMM-Manny saga is so mesmerizing cause i actually to this day feel the 2nd fight was the clearest win for JMM while he also won the 3rd fight. i thought Manny edged the first fight probably.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Only these 3? I dont recall exactly but I thought there were like 5 or 6 locks this year?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:47 am 

Cash on hand:

the JMM-Manny saga is so mesmerizing cause i actually to this day feel the 2nd fight was the clearest win for JMM while he also won the 3rd fight. i thought Manny edged the first fight probably.

Manny didn't do anything in the first fight...he had the 3 kds in 1 Rd and that's it!! Jmm won at least 9 RDS that first fight

The 3rd fight jmm obviously won....that was the only fight of the 4 Manny didn't drop him so that along with everything else made it a obvious win for jmm
Manny was dominating the 4th fight jmm looked old

I thought the only fight Manny won was maybe the 2nd but not even that one....it just was the closest

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Manny owned JMM. The first fight was a gift draw. If one judge accurately scored all the KD’s for Manny that was a win for Manny.

Manny also beat guys that JMM lost or struggled with. JMM was a pussy businessman who didnt get in the Barrera-Morales-Hamed mix cause he was a hoe. He ducked so many fighters its embarrassing. Also broke a record in his loss against Floyd for least punches landed in a 12 round championship fight. What a hall of famer he is :kopfpatsch:

Mosley was very good but Forrest kind of stripped him of his greatness with that ass whooping. Still he is a G and loved watching him fight. His power-boxing style and always going for the KO something to behold.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is nothing more real, or genuine, than Ice's hate for JMM. While I don't agree with it, gah damn it I respect his commitment to it.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice jmm wanted to fight all of them that's a lie...back then u gotta remember mab and Morales were the ppv draws!! They didn't want none of jmm and Floyd back then they were considered high risk and low reward

Jmm and Floyd wanted to fight all 3 of them all day and twice on Sundays....they were the ones who ducked jmm and Floyd u got it wrong!! Listen man jmm owned PAC that's it plain and simple

He won 70% of the RDS they fought so knock it off
Jmm would have beat hatton and a shot Oscar to but he didn't get the chance
Stop hating bro it's about to be 2020 and u still hating heavy dam :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime Morales woulda beat the shit outta that timid JMM. Believe that. Too much range heart power and skill. He didnt need fuckin 4 fights and steroids to beat Manny. He did it the first time. After that he was done he blew up in weight and took an ass beating to Zahir Raheem but completely overlooking him. Manny only beat Morales after that and he was done.

That’s what happens when your a warrior and you fight any and everybody, taking on all comers. Didnt duck NO ONE. Even as an old man fought Maidana and Danny amongst others, young killers with power. While JMM calculated every move he made fighting scrubs like baby bullshit twice and a bunch of washed up fighters. What a pussy.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice wtf are u talking about?? Jmm wanted to fight all these dudes back then they didn't give him the time of day.... especially after they saw wat he did to Manny in 04 wat are u talking about??

Ur either making shit up or u to stupid too know wat really happened

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jmm got frozen out....Morales was shook of Manny and jmm than all of a sudden. He got balls to fight Manny after he saw jmm wash him up in 04!
Mab didn't fight jmm till 07 and ur hero Morales never got the balls to step in the ring with jmm at all

So stfu ice...I know Morales is ur hero u and Gruber worship him!! Ya hold his dick while he pees man ya swear by him I get it....but don't make up lies nigga we about to be in 2020 so knock it off

Jmm had the balls to fight Manny,mab,Floyd,and all these other guys but u telling me he feared Morales??? That's the story u gonna go with

Bro mab and Morales was on ppv long before Floyd and Manny.... remember back then they were the guys who called the shots!! They fought each other and Manny and left jmm on the outside looking in

After jmm whooped Manny in 2004 he moved on to a washed up Morales and still lost :hearty-laugh:
Jmm would have killed to fight them clowns before 2004 he would have beat Naseem just like mab did

Naseem was another coward he chose mab cuz he thought he was the easiest choice over Morales and jmm and than he got a ass whooping and never fought again

Disappeared back to India like the bitch he was :hearty-laugh:
Prime jmm beats prime Morales and mab he's better man period

Boxes better,throws more,he had more heart than them bozos....NIGGA MORALES QUIT HE WAS ON THE CANVAS AND SHOOK HIS HEAD AGAINST MANNY IN THE 3RD FIGHT AND U SAYING WAT A WARRIOR HE WAS?????

NIGGA HE QUIT HE DID A NO MAS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

JMM IS WAY MORE OR A WARRIOR THAN MORALES BRO HE NEVER QUIT EVER!!!! HE NEVER WAS KNOCKED OUT,EVERY TIME HE WAS EVER DROPPED HE ALWAYS GOT UP AND FINISHED HIS FIGHTS ON HIS FEET LIKE A REAL MAN

he went out like a winner,the warrior he was with that ko over Manny!! Mab and Morales went out like some chumps.... losers
Morales went out a fat old man so be quiet bro

U show jmm the respect he deserves bro I don't wanna hear this shit anymore.... talking about steroids and WTF was Manny doing???? Guys been juicing for 12 yrs

Man cut the bullshit man....Manny went from some little skinny toothpick pip squeak to crazy muscular having Margo and cotto cower before him but he wasn't roiding right????

STFU man gimme a break

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

thats why i fucks with Moe. :thumbup:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man shut yo ass up. JMM ducked the realest MF Terrible and MAB and Naseem. Ducked Nate Campbell after Nate raped the baby bull. Ducked Provodnikov to fight Alvarado lmao. He fights leftovers man he a real bitch. HAS NEVER BEATEN AN UNDEFEATED FIGHTER. Fought Bradley only after Bradley went thru a war and suffered a concussion , and thought he could win and still lost. Its no surprise you love timid mexicans like JMM and Mikey :lol: :lol: :lol:

You appreciate a good ducker since you ducked your ass whooping from Truth :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Like I said, Morales only needed one fight to do what JMM needed 4 fights and steroids to do. Morales never ducked JMM would never fight guys like Maidana or DSG later in his career and we seen that. Pussy ass didnt even give Manny a rematch when Morales did. He’s a hoe.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe loses his mind whenever he talks about Marquez. It doesn't matter how many articles you show him of Morales trying to fight Marquez, he'll just continue to invent a reality where Morales "froze out" Marquez. Delusional shit.

Board index » General Boxing Chat