Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
https://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-tra ... bs--148995

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.badlef ... uez-boxing

both links see Erik, in different spots, talk about why a JMM fight never happened. in link 1, Morales emphatically states that JMM was basically an unknown who wasnt worth his time. Nacho talks about thinking they had a deal in place afted visiting with the WBC, only to learn that Morales would later sign on to fight Ayala. 2nd link Morales specifically states the one and only time he tried to fight JMM. this was when he came back fat and past prime and losing to Maidana and Garcia. 2 instances he speaks of and never says anything about Jmm pricing himself out during the 126 glory days. Morales was never interested at 126-130 and was only interested once the fight wouldve been more or less meaningless while JMM was on top of P4P lists with bigger fish to fry.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

a decade of lies. :hearty-laugh:

somebody owes Moe an apology. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
a decade of lies. :hearty-laugh:

somebody owes Moe an apology. :hearty-laugh:

Ohhhh you're in Grubs cross hairs now... :hearty-laugh: I like it....i like it!!!! :smile81: :boxer:

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

i dont wish to battle, debate, or go to war. im just interested in the truth. and Morales just spoke it.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: you dont want it....but youre in it!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

dont want what?? to debate the merits of what Erik Morales said?? If Gruber wants to stick to the fibs then we'll cross that bridge. but we've all played Nintendo. when that bitch said GAME OVER, it was game over. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dont want what?? to debate the merits of what Erik Morales said?? If Gruber wants to stick to the fibs then we'll cross that bridge. but we've all played Nintendo. when that bitch said GAME OVER, it was game over. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YES, this one is fully gassed!!! :lol: :lol:

Not a good 2020 for Gruber, first Sanders crashed and burned terribly, now yall finna take away El Terrible!!! :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

JMM trainer speaking for him. Fuck JMM hes a hoe and Dr. cock and balls E Terrible would have kicked his ass in their primes and still tried to kick his ass later in life but JMM ducked like he ducked Nat Campbell and many more

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Aug 16, 2005

"Then, following Marquez's easy decision victory against Victor Polo on May 7, duBoef said Top Rank offered Marquez $1.5 million to fight Erik Morales this fall on HBO PPV. DuBoef said the Marquez camp asked for $3.5 million, a figure even the popular Morales has never been guaranteed for a fight.

Morales instead turned his attention to a Pacquiao rematch, which will happen in early 2006 provided they each win on a Sept. 10 doubleheader."

https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news ... id=2135889

The thing you have to understand is Erik Morales has done a lot of cocaine, and has taken a lot of blows to the head. He probably has no recollection of any of this. But the fact is, Marquez could have fought Morales in late 2005/early 2006, but he pulled a Marquez. Such a shame.

Actually, Moe owes me an apology. The man has repeatedly cited me as a teacher, a mentor, a god, and as I try to politely teach of him history he was too young to remember, history that is still archived on the internet, he plugs his ears yelling "lalalalalala" every time this subject is brought up. I'm not mad at Moe, but I'm disappointed.

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Grubs, fancy, u and dbo will always be legends to me icons....but ur just to biased in this situation u love Morales way to much so ur blinded u can't think straight!! Bro Morales was pussy man period

There was no excuses for Morales go wait until 2006 to fight jmm cuz by than he was long gone and washed up...than he said in 2011 he would have fought hmm instead of maidana and Danny g that's just a joke and embarrassing man cmon :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen man the proof is in the pudding....jmm turns 47 this August he's 3 yrs older than Morales and he aged way better than Morales and mab period! After Morales and mab fought each other in 2000 they could have easily both fought jmm in 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 but they didn't

Cuz they were both scared to death of him cuz they both knew he was way better than them period....
The proof was in the pudding they clearly didn't want that smoke with jmm

Mab fought him finally in 2007 wen everyone knew he was finished.... Morales got lucky and beat Manny than he PUSSIED OUT IN THE 3RD FIGHT AGAINST MANNY AND SAID NO MASSSSSSSSSSS

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Grubs u gotta face the music man....ur man Morales was pussy period!! He went out like a chump against Manny....3rd Rd,3rd fight he sat on the canvas,shook HIS HEAD AND SAID NO MASSSSSS!!

UR HERO CLEARLY QUIT AGAINST MANNY DUDE LET IT GO AND ADMIT UR HERO PUSSIED OUT¡!!!
mab and Morales both froze jmm out wen they could have easily fought jmm

Bro Morales fought Raheem and David Diaz among other bums wen he could have fought jmm!!
Dude said he was gonna fight jmm in 2010 instead of Danny and maidana that's a fucking joke!!!

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:36 am 

Cash on hand:

JMM “aged” better cause he ducked so many good fighters, while Morales fought everybody.

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jmm ducked fighters?? He fought Norwood in 98,Manny in 2004 than wen he exposed him that's wen Morales got the balls to fight him cuz he saw that Manny was vulnerable

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man jmm was always ready and willing to fight these dudes nobody wanted it...
Hamed chose mab cuz he knew he couldn't beat jmm and Morales....

Jmm is a year older than mab and 3 yrs older than Morales they all were at the same weight....
Mab and Morales did anything to avoid him
Mab fought jmm wen he was washed up for a paycheck in 2007

Than Morales wanted it in 2010 2011 and jmm had to much pride to fight him than cuz he knew it was an easy win and a waste of time...
Morales was straight pussy he knew better

Losses to Diaz and Raheem jmm would have killed those guys if they had the balls to fight him...
They all had some familiar opponents but it's obvious jmm was frozen out cuz mab and Morales was shook

All these excuses about money and other bullshit...
Gruber said jmm priced himself out asking for 3 million against Morales wat year was that??
3 million is money now to these guys really :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: ???

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

You already admitted you dont know enough about the era to speak on it. JMM has always been a hoe. Ducking fighters, dumb demands. Ducked a Pac rematch When Pac gave him 4 fights he didnt have to.

Fought so many asian and euro bums. Ducked Nasty Nate campbel when Campbell was unified, instead fought that bum the Bay Bull who Campbell just raped.

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man I know in 2000 jmm wanted to fight these dudes that's all I need to know... before mab and Morales fought each other in 2000 he wanted both,he wanted Hamed....

Like I said who Morales and mab fought after they fought each other nobody...they could have easily fought jmm from 2001-2005 but instead they fought bums to

Morales waited for jmm to fight Manny first....Hamed fucked and chose mab cuz he was the easiest option and he still got embarrassed....if jmm didn't get that Manny fight he would have been frozen out forever

Nate Campbell man really???? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: jmm fought Chris John and casamayor...Juan Diaz was much better than David Diaz and Raheem and made more financial sense

Say whatever u gotta say to sleep at night...but the proof is in the pudding

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Handle my light work, Moe. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Gruber said jmm priced himself out asking for 3 million against Morales wat year was that??
3 million is money now to these guys really :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: ???

I'm begging you to just read the article. I feel like you'd finally fucking stop with this nonsense.

After fighting to a draw with Manny Pacquiao in their first fight, Marquez turned down a $750,000 offer for a rematch: He wanted $1.5 million. Marquez then turned down a $1.5 million offer to fight Erik Morales: He wanted $3.5 million. Instead, Marquez fought Chris John for a purse of $31,250.

Nacho fucked up bad. I don't know why you refuse to accept this. It's super bizarre. Like you're making up some alternate history instead of just accepting the fact that the two times Morales vs. Marquez could have happened, Marquez declined. You can make whatever excuses for that, but that's what happened. Fall back on Morales getting knocked out, and Marquez not, I guess, because Morales ducking Marquez just never happened, Moe.

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:20 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm begging you to just read the article. I feel like you'd finally fucking stop with this nonsense.

After fighting to a draw with Manny Pacquiao in their first fight, Marquez turned down a $750,000 offer for a rematch: He wanted $1.5 million. Marquez then turned down a $1.5 million offer to fight Erik Morales: He wanted $3.5 million. Instead, Marquez fought Chris John for a purse of $31,250.

Nacho fucked up bad. I don't know why you refuse to accept this. It's super bizarre. Like you're making up some alternate history instead of just accepting the fact that the two times Morales vs. Marquez could have happened, Marquez declined. You can make whatever excuses for that, but that's what happened. Fall back on Morales getting knocked out, and Marquez not, I guess, because Morales ducking Marquez just never happened, Moe.

I read the article years ago the Chris Jon debacle was well known and documented....these Mexicans have there pride and ego and horrible business sense but we already knew that :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But wat year was it wen jmm refused that 1.5 million from Morales?? Cuz like I said jmm is a proud man...in 2010 he knew Morales was long gone so he wasn't gonna take a easy win over a washed up fat Morales

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:24 am 

Cash on hand:

His pride got the better of him I knew that already... turning down that money to go too Indonesia and fight John where he was gonna get robbed was always a horrible business decision

I didn't know he was offered 750 k for a Manny rematch,but I knew he fought John for pennies...it's a pride thing with these Mexicans...
IDK man wat did mab get against Naseem??

Wat did Morales and mab get wen they fought each other,wen they fought Manny?? Wat did jmm get his first fight against Manny?
I'll look it up

And jmm wanted to retire after that ko against Manny and dudes should respect that...dude fought almost 70 fights he went out like a gee with a great job over MANNY an icon it gets no BETTER than that

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Grubs there are also articles out there that day jmm turned down 100 mill for a 5th PAC fight to....jmm said the honor and pride wasn't worth risking even for 100 mill

So don't believe everything u read man....jmm is a lieing sack of shit no way he was offered a 100 mill for a 5th fight!! And whoever wrote these articles I'll never take there word serious again!!

U can't always believe everything u read or wat these fighters say

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Imagine a murder trial where the murderer walks into the courtroom and gives a stone cold detailed confession of his crime. but the court ignores him and continues to try and solve the case through he said she said conflicting witness accounts. :kopfpatsch:

Board index » General Boxing Chat