Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Truths nature thread
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
First post I see is Truth’s post about possums. I think you guys now I like nature shit. With the COVID-19 bullshit, I’m fortunate enough to work from home. My cell phone six inside, so, I spend 10 hours a day on the deck working. It’s cool to see the mama and daddy birds feed the babies, see the babies fly out of nest, get a good feel for their calls, etc,

So, post cool animal and nature shit here.

My first one....

As I mentioned, the baby birds have been cool to watch. After they leave the nest, they still relie on their parents to feed them. So, this baby cardinal that left the nest seemed to be lagging behind. They were the last one that sat there and waited to be fed still. Me and my wife got the idea something was a little Wong with it and we were rooting for it. The young one always hung around the deck.

So, my office is on the lower deck. I’m on my computer one morning and the little, slow, cardinal is sitting on the top of the deck stairs. I catch out of the corner of my eye, in a flash, a commotion. This is happening less that 5 yards from me mind you. A fucking hawk snatches this little slow bird right off the railing. I hear a couple tweets and the hawk lands over the fence.

I felt sorry for that little bird. Nature is a cruel motherfucker.

But, I was lucky to see some cool nature stuff.

Post subject: Re: Truths nature thread
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

One more....

I have this app on my iPad called Merlin. It’s all about birds. You can see all kind of shit about different birds in your area, but, the coolest part is you can listen to the various sounds they make.

So, we pull up the app, get the blue tooth speaker out and call up several birds. We started broadcasting barred owls in the middle of the day. In no time, we had 3 of these démon like birds surrounding our deck looking for some pussy I’m guessing.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sorry, lastly.

I was watching these 2 squirrels frolick around, I think they were thinking about fucking. I’ve seen them fight, they were thinking about love. These motherfuckers ran up a tree to a branch, probably 30 feet up the tree. They wrestled around and both of them fell out of the tree and hit the ground. I’ve seen a bunch of squirrels fall from trees, missing a jump or the branch breaks, and they never get hurt when they hit the ground. I bet I have seen them fall from 60-80 feet or more.

Anyway, these same damn squirrels chase each other up the tree, to the same damn branch, and start fucking around. Lo and behold, they fell from the same branch together again and hit the ground. One of the Damndest things I have seen.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

The squirrels are savages, I've seen them fall long and hard and get up and ask me "What the fuck you looking at, you never fell from a tree".
I also have a chipmunk on my patio, he has a path he built and he goes in one side and comes out the other, I posted a thread about that shit because the first time I saw it I thought it was a mouse and I was fucking tight, it was a chipmunk though, got no beef with it but my girl started putting garlic all over her plants because cause the chipmunk was fucking them shits up.
Alls fair in love and warfare.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
The squirrels are savages, I've seen them fall long and hard and get up and ask me "What the fuck you looking at, you never fell from a tree".
I also have a chipmunk on my patio, he has a path he built and he goes in one side and comes out the other, I posted a thread about that shit because the first time I saw it I thought it was a mouse and I was fucking tight, it was a chipmunk though, got no beef with it but my girl started putting garlic all over her plants because cause the chipmunk was fucking them shits up.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh:

Real talk, she went nuts with the garlic. The chipmunk was going to work on her shit and she Googled that shit and bought a whole bunch of garlic, they little nigga started a war.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

that shit's hilarious for real. I hope that chipmunk doesnt end up dead though.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:hearty-laugh: i love it. BONEA! These dudes almost had me on the manhunt for you!! Schemin how to get into the US so I could come to Georgia and find you :lol:

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

that shit's hilarious for real. I hope that chipmunk doesnt end up dead though.

If he dies he dies. (Ivan Drago voice)
It's either him or the parsley.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:16 am 

Cash on hand:

chipmunk>parsley

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Well..yall know I live in the woods.
I don't talk about it much like people in the cities don't talk about city stuff I'd think wild abnormal. :lol:

we got just about every living fucking thing you can name except for regional specific shit like Grizzlies, Elk, different deer, etc....don't have poisonous snakes either.

My today story....just another day.
Black bears...just chased one-off about 10 minutes ago. Fucker was about 30ft in a tree.
Never seen 1 that high before but he was looking for more food from the feeders he tore the shit out of 2 nights ago. I'm not replacing them because its a problem. Turkeys love'em...chipmunks and every other living thing love them...but black bears just aren't scared anymore....nuisance bears are a problem not being scared. They get to where they smell shit cooking and they'll come up to the outside deck.

2 nights ago when I saved the feeders. I caught him at about this same time...2am. He wouldn't run away and huffed at me. I threw a shoe at him because it was the only thing close. He scampered off. I've hit one in the gut before with a rotten orange once like he was a baseball catcher sitting there, not leaving, and basically telling me to fuck off and I just 30ft from him with a dog (she passed away last year at 15).

Black bear attacks are not normal but a MoMA will fuck you up if you get between it and the cubs.
These latest bears aren't scared anymore...gah damn nuisance bears and they act aggressively and stand up. Talk about fucked up. When a bear stands up and huffs at you there better be a solid shelter close by and in my case its usually a sliding door. You ain't going to outrun it and just don't turn your back and run...that's the worst thing to do...Man up...You only got 1 real choice...and that's a bluff.

btw...game warden gave us permission last year to kill them because they were killing shit other than destroying feeders. They killed my neighbor's chickens. Tore the coup all to fuck and killed every last one of those poor dumb peckers. Neighbor had it all on camera and showed me. WE worried about the dogs because they seemed to not be scared of them where those dudes are natural mortal enemies. I'd hate to have to kill one. those days are gone....unless this virus puts us back so far I need some meat.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Well..yall know I live in the woods.
I don't talk about it much like people in the cities don't talk about city stuff I'd think wild abnormal. :lol:

we got just about every living fucking thing you can name except for regional specific shit like Grizzlies, Elk, different deer, etc....don't have poisonous snakes either.

My today story....just another day.
Black bears...just chased one-off about 10 minutes ago. Fucker was about 30ft in a tree.
Never seen 1 that high before but he was looking for more food from the feeders he tore the shit out of 2 nights ago. I'm not replacing them because its a problem. Turkeys love'em...chipmunks and every other living thing love them...but black bears just aren't scared anymore....nuisance bears are a problem not being scared. They get to where they smell shit cooking and they'll come up to the outside deck.

2 nights ago when I saved the feeders. I caught him at about this same time...2am. He wouldn't run away and huffed at me. I threw a shoe at him because it was the only thing close. He scampered off. I've hit one in the gut before with a rotten orange once like he was a baseball catcher sitting there, not leaving, and basically telling me to fuck off and I just 30ft from him with a dog (she passed away last year at 15).

Black bear attacks are not normal but a MoMA will fuck you up if you get between it and the cubs.
These latest bears aren't scared anymore...gah damn nuisance bears and they act aggressively and stand up. Talk about fucked up. When a bear stands up and huffs at you there better be a solid shelter close by and in my case its usually a sliding door. You ain't going to outrun it and just don't turn your back and run...that's the worst thing to do...Man up...You only got 1 real choice...and that's a bluff.

btw...game warden gave us permission last year to kill them because they were killing shit other than destroying feeders. They killed my neighbor's chickens. Tore the coup all to fuck and killed every last one of those poor dumb peckers. Neighbor had it all on camera and showed me. WE worried about the dogs because they seemed to not be scared of them where those dudes are natural mortal enemies. I'd hate to have to kill one. those days are gone....unless this virus puts us back so far I need some meat.

Man, that is crazy. I’m talking about my nature animals and your backyard beast are bears? Very cool!

Seeing a bear in the wild will put some adrenaline in your veins. Many years ago when I used to deer hunt some, a big ol boar bear walked under my stand. My ass was scared, and I had a high powered rifle with me.

About the only animal I’m scared of is the coyotes here. More so for my dogs.

Actually, the scaredest I’ve been in the last few years was with a deer. Me and my dogs were walking in the woods and my little dog was barking like crazy, I was pretty sure it was a deer because I saw them a little bit before that. Either way, my little dog hauls ass around this corner area of the trail that’s grown up so you can’t see very far. The little fucker blows past me and I look up and a mama deer is about 10 yards in front of me stomping her front hooves on the ground. She had some little ones and was not going to have some pussy dog mess with them. I had a revolver that I somehow removed with my hands shaking in about 3 seconds. She could have been on me in no time and stomped the shit out of me. You should check out some YouTube stuff about people being attacked by deer. It’s funny, but, they will get after you.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:13 am 

Cash on hand:

I walked side by side with a fucking deer the other day for what seemed like a fucking eternity. I went out for a walk with my girl and this shit just came out of nowhere and was casually strolling along, paying absolutely no attention to us, a d for what it's worth I see deer and I think deers in headlights and fucking dead meat on the roads, I see tons of them dead when I'm going and coming from work, but I was cautious for sure because I know these guys are nervous animals, and nervous animals are dangerous.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

I walked side by side with a fucking deer the other day for what seemed like a fucking eternity. I went out for a walk with my girl and this shit just came out of nowhere and was casually strolling along, paying absolutely no attention to us, a d for what it's worth I see deer and I think deers in headlights and fucking dead meat on the roads, I see tons of them dead when I'm going and coming from work, but I was cautious for sure because I know these guys are nervous animals, and nervous animals are dangerous.

That’s really cool. I would not figure that area to have many deer around.

A deer will fuck you up.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Deer will. Imagine someone spearing you with a broomstick at about 4 hits a sec.
Fuckers go out spray themselves with female deer scent and bucks come a lookin'.
Confused as fuck....when they find you...coming up a direction hunter ain't lookin'...20ft ain't enough room.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
That deer knew who he was dealing with. A muthafuckin hunter. :lol: I remember watching that episode in prime time and literally rolling around on the floor laughing.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man, I gotta family of foxes patrolling through my yard, squirels getting fucked up left and right

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nature is weather too. It was raining all damn day but I heard some birds chirping which made me think it was clearing with the sunshine poking its head out. It was 7pm. I bombed out of the house on my fatbike with the big 4.6 inchers to get in a good 1 or 2 bringing my lights just in case. There is this clearing atop a climb from the lake which is about 900ft high and its a favorite dirt/paved/gravel climb I like to go. You can see about 8 miles of lake from up there and the sunset is amazing. About an hour in and my second time going up a car went by and said I better run.....and 30 sec later the fucking sky dumped supernatural amounts of water and wind just started smashing. Holy shit....I had to detour and smash through the woods it almost dark and bomb down a off-road trail. After about 5 minutes there were already standing water where the trail was a few inches deep rolling down the path like a river when the trail bent downhill back to the house past an old cemetery that's at least 150 years old.

I got back home and just laughed man. I had wood and sticks in the hair and couldn't be more soaked if to jumped in the lake. I was dirty as fuck so I just stood there and showered for a min. I went into the house and BOOOOOM! Lightning cracked with rolling thunder as the rain was slowing down.

Just fucking laughed again. That would be a fitting end to me getting cracked by a lightning bolt riding in the woods...or when I was taking my outside shower. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fucking chipmunk got into my unit and chewed threw the wires, had to get the wire at replaced for the AC.
Motherfucker.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fucking chipmunk got into my unit and chewed threw the wires, had to get the wire at replaced for the AC.
Motherfucker.

Time to get a pellet gun :lol: i bet that would be something to watching you set up and snipe the little bastards.

Board index » Off Topic