Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A wife can...she just has the perogative to not.

She either due to being caught or out of malice waived that for immunity.

Could be different reasons. They obviously had enough to hit her as an accessory. All that marriage shit only useful if u clean.

Either way she gonna be broke. Only fans for her.

:rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I mean it. Its the new lifeline for famous women. Shes already used to a higher standard of living. She has a kid. And its unlikely she nabs another man of means with this following her. Only fans. With the right promotion she can bank.

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
nice to see you again Vic. you should stick around and post more often. how you been??

:rofl:

well i had some trouble, it took a long time to get the bail money together

:shock: :shock: :shock:

what do you think he did?? i say something along the lines of being within 100 yards of a school zone or some shit like that.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:55 am 

Cash on hand:

This shit is pitiful, this dude was so weak he caused someone life and that's the worse kind of coward. The more and more they comes out the more it seems like this coward was just trying to satisfy his main piece after shit got exposed, man the fuck up bro, don't kill this girl and her unborn baby because you're a pussy. If you man enough to step out be man enough to own up to whatever do sequences, wherever that's child support or losing your main chick.
I hope they do numbers on this nigga, and I hope his wife if the story is true gets something coming from this girl's family. Fuck that.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Troof who hotter, the wife or mistress??

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Mistress no doubt, but the wife definitely has bigger hands so I see where Burowz is coming from.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Mistress no doubt, but the wife definitely has bigger hands so I see where Burowz is coming from.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
ya vic, we missed ya

ty

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

DaTruth wrote:

Oh Jesus :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea, Im also going with the mistress.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

His mistress is fucking busted looking. Not surprised you guys like her though you fucking degenerates

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 3:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

the wife definitely looks evil. :shock:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The mistress dont look busted at all. She looks like a naturally pretty down to earth chick. The wife looks loud, high maintenance and look like she probably way 105 with zero curves. Mistress looks like she got all those natural curves. When you with a woman for 8 or 9 years, and her attitude gets old....a regular down to earth cute chick is gonna be the most dangerous to make you stray, the kind you meet at the vet whos looking at your sick dog. This fuckin pussy kills her to appease his wife. Under the jail.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

nice to see you again Vic. you should stick around and post more often. how you been??

:rofl:

well i had some trouble, it took a long time to get the bail money together

:shock: :shock: :shock:

what do you think he did?? i say something along the lines of being within 100 yards of a school zone or some shit like that.

it is 500 feet in this county! :p
i was driving for uber
lady left her kid in the car while she went outside to atm
when she gets back in the car
she says
give me $500 now or the kid will say you touched her in the wrong places!
so i said no, ended the trip
and i got arrested later on that night
the police towed my car
then they lost my car!
i had a dash cam with 3 cameras
one front facing
one rear facing
one interior facing toward me
my mouthpiece finally found my car
they recovered the recording of the interior camera
which showed i didn't even look back at the young girl
viofo 3 channel with night vision $300
it was kind of funny in jail
people would ask me to tell jokes
the corrections officers were kind of rough though
had to wait a week just to call my pastor
i explained what happened
he got in touch with my sisters and got a bail bondsman who got me out $22,000 cash!
but now everything is cool
the police stayed with the 256gb sd mini tf card the car will be repo'd any day now!
and my old job won't take me back
because they did a deeper criminal background check and found out i am a felon! 1978 was a terrible year for me! :p
i don't know if i will just put in for retirement or not
prison has terrible beds! the mattresses are very thin!
the girlfriend says she will wait till she sees the videos
i might never get that tf card! smh
i need to find the false accuser and get a great civil lawyer!
well that's the story!
no telling how many drivers gave up the money! smh
there is no due process in america really

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

when it comes to kids accusing you, you are guilty till you prove you are innocent!

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

i knew it was something along those lines.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 10:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crazy coincidence that a man who appears to have a ferish for underage girls gets randomly accused by a stranger who jumps in his car, leaves her daughter in a cab and comes back which such a crazy demand, which she actually follows through with it sounds like a good since you ended up doing time?
What exactly did you do time for? You had the cams, what what is that they found you guilty of?
Have you been accused and or charged of other pedophile crimes they were used against you?

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:D

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 12:21 am 

Cash on hand:

:D

He put it out there. Let's talk about. We need details, the circumstances are too coincidental.

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 4:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Crazy coincidence that a man who appears to have a ferish for underage girls gets randomly accused by a stranger who jumps in his car, leaves her daughter in a cab and comes back which such a crazy demand, which she actually follows through with it sounds like a good since you ended up doing time?
What exactly did you do time for? You had the cams, what what is that they found you guilty of?
Have you been accused and or charged of other pedophile crimes they were used against you?

i guess you missed the part about my car getting impounded and the police lost my car in the system! well i guess i was the first to kick her out of the uber in the middle of nowhere and she taught her kid to scam people! i tell you the truth, i was going to pay her when i thought of the situation at first, then i used my cell to look at the recording and breathe a sigh of relief! and many times people leave kids in the car to access the atm, or did you expect a passenger to give me their atm card and give me their pin too! the back windows don't even go all the way down on these newer cars or does your car's back windows go all the way down smh, maybe i looked like someone who did her wrong, who knows why people do things, didn't a woman accuse tyson of rape!?

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 4:40 am 

Cash on hand:

i had one young woman who wanted a tbone! i thought she was talking about eating a tbone steak! but she was talking about getting into a tbone accident, insurance fraud! and me having an insurance license in florida nah man! that's out ok! that would have been crazy! a stranger going to ask me something like that! i could have been an undercover cop for all she knew! she said she collected $10,000 from a previous staged accident. but with my luck i would have ended up dead or in an iron lung or something weird ! nah i was born at night but not last night ok! nice looking young woman too! fine but like most women a very twisted mind! most women i think have very twisted minds, that is why eve fell first! the weaker person! am i right here?

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:28 am 

Cash on hand:

uber driving one night, had this one woman start rubbing my chest as i was driving to her house, the other couple that i picked up in the boom boom room invited me into the house to "check out " the hot tub! nobody needs to remind me how crazy women are! proof is when it is 20 degrees here and you see the hoes walking the streets and then they give their money to some dude! smh and then another weak woman was this very beautiful stripper who was drunk and bothered me during the whole trip, finally i told her to be quiet or i was going to take her back to the strip club! she started to rub my neck....i guess we don't need to hear all the details of what happened right? :p and even my wife was crazy, she would allow the neighbors fine 16 year old daughter sleep over with the door open to the guest room, then she would tell me, if i wanted to enter her room! women are crazy...am i right here or what? look at lorena Bobbitt! i once had a woman, tell the police i agreed to take her from a very long distance to the airport for $20! about half of what it cost, then i put on the recorder to play for the policeman! the policeman just looked at me, smiled and the woman paid me what was on the meter! then i had one woman who wanted to pay me at the destination, but the kicker was she was going to take a small boat to a larger boat to get the money and return to me! : nah i told her that is out,Homey don't play that ok! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhuBIkPXn0 2 times the mother of 3 of my kids had me arrested! recently she asked me 3 times to remarry her! women are crazy ok

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:56 am 

Cash on hand:

look at this crazy woman who decided to get a hit man to kill her husband! 3 trials https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm ... story.html ! smh women are crazy ok, because of a woman we live in a fallen world! because of a woman, samson lost his sight and eventually he even asked God to give him strength one more time and kill his enemies and him too! a woman . another woman dated a guy on pof and then went back to the guys house with two other guys and one of the guys killed the guy who was just looking for a date! got robbed but it wasn't enough! they went too far, the woman got 11 years! manslaughter! or murder 2 , that was here in florida! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZuA-onKSbk look at jlo, here is a woman who has a lot of money, yet she goes and sues her ex bf because of some petty thing with using her image or something like that! nah, women are crazy! don't get me wrong ok, i sent my mother some flowers and chocolates and a teddy bear, and my girlfriend got an eternal rose that is supposed to last 3 years, with a pendant that says i love you in many different languages...and she isn't even a mother yet! the inscription says, happy future mother's day to the future mother of jessa our future daughter! a woman has to be directed carefully, you can't leave them without direction! am i right here!? woman have several levels of craziness. one needs to get into her meds and take pictures and check out the meds on webmd or drug,com

level 1 you can talk her down from all situations, she is very compliant

level 2 you need help to talk her down from a toxic topic! a pastor a counselor, needs to be called in from time to time, like a car that needs a wheel alignment

level 3 you need a head shrinker and some meds, sleep lightly my friend

level 4 she needs a cocktail of haldol and thorazine at least once a day! "DEFCON" cuban missile crisis

dame!

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

i guess you missed the part about my car getting impounded and the police lost my car in the system! well i guess i was the first to kick her out of the uber in the middle of nowhere and she taught her kid to scam people! i tell you the truth, i was going to pay her when i thought of the situation at first, then i used my cell to look at the recording and breathe a sigh of relief! and many times people leave kids in the car to access the atm, or did you expect a passenger to give me their atm card and give me their pin too! the back windows don't even go all the way down on these newer cars or does your car's back windows go all the way down smh, maybe i looked like someone who did her wrong, who knows why people do things, didn't a woman accuse tyson of rape!?

Right, I missed that part. So this was purely her word against yours and you got time, what exactly was the charge? No, I wouldn't expect her to give you her ATM, and I wouldn't expect her to attach such a serious claim to a disagreement between driver and passenger. She called it in because you kicked her out, but you mentioning her threats, were her threats treated in court or was your case purely about you leaving her and her child stranded?

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm sure as shit stinks that vic skirts the fine line everywhere.
And winds up suspected with his foot on the alibi with a possible way out.
What he can't help himself with is running his mouth testing the waters.
He ain't a good man...like those alibis he got the pastor relationship angle to pretend he is better than before having refined his con game.

Fuck you vic. You are telling only what you want to help yourself believe shit ain't fair for you. You've said enough here to tell on yourself establishing your unstable nature.

And no one should leave you alone with kids.

Board index » General Boxing Chat