Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

So now the politician Manny is saying he did not choose or have a preferance for his next and possibly last opponent. He said Bob chose him. We all know HBO and most of the public wanted Crawford. We all know Bradley and Crawford, in terms of marketability, is probably a wash. Not many fans are lining up to see Bradley, while Crawford at least has a home following that sells pretty good.

So why Bob chose Bradley?! We have already heard Bobs lies, " the networks, blah blah oreferred Bradley, yadda yadda yadda".

I think its clear. Pacqauio has fought Bradley twice with some success. He fights Bradley again, wins, gets that nasty taste of defeat out his mouth, maybe he fights again. If he takes on Crawford, gets his ass beat, maybe that congressional seat seems like a place hed rather be.

Plus if timmy actually wins or has a draw, guess wht, another fight lol.

Fuck Bob

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
couldn't have said it better myself.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Word on the street, Bob fleeced Manny on that Floyd money and he's in financial straits. I think Bradley does the most numbers, Arum can give him (pacquiao) a big split. Crawford is still up and coming, he's not quite a name yet. There is really no one else Bob can throw at Manny to be honest. Except for Amir Khan, who has split with Haymon, but Amir Khan has so completely squandered his momentum and his notoriety (he aint fight since June, and we're into January and he still has no fights scheduled) to the degree that the only way Khan-Pacquiao does better than Khan-Bradley is if it's done in the UK, which is not going to happen.

From the money side, Bradley makes the most sense. But I wont be watching the shit, bet that.

Prophet Phallus

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And let me add that Khan is such an irresponsible fighter. All he does is wait around, and then talk about Ramadan, like he's the only muslim fighter in the world. You have ramadan? Cool! Make your schedule accordingly. Hell, fight bums if you cant get what you want, but dont sit around and get on this one fight a year bullshit! He's such a fucking clown! Fuckin Jester.

And still aint even the best fighter in his weight class in the UK!

Prophet Phallus

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Your stance is somewhat oxymoronic in itself. Bradley does better business, but you aint watching lol. No broham you think your the only one?! Even phillipinos dont wanna see that shit. Crawford would have sold more. Bradleys name means shit. All HBO talked about during Crawford Jean was him and Pac, they wanted that fight. Bob full of shit.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your stance is somewhat oxymoronic in itself. Bradley does better business, but you aint watching lol. No broham you think your the only one?! Even phillipinos dont wanna see that shit. Crawford would have sold more. Bradleys name means shit. All HBO talked about during Crawford Jean was him and Pac, they wanted that fight. Bob full of shit.

How? I'm not watching because I seen the shit twice. Lol. Crawford wasn't gonna sell more bro.

But we can definitely agree on Bob being full of shit.

Prophet Phallus

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

How?! Because the whole world feels like you lol not really wanting to see that shit. Whereas i would buy Pac-Crawford

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How?! Because the whole world feels like you lol not really wanting to see that shit. Whereas i would buy Pac-Crawford

I wanted to watch Pac Crawford. In fact when this shit came off, I shitted all over it, much you are, for it not being crawford instead.

But I'm telling you crawford aint that kind of draw yet. Not to mention the simple fact that he hasnt even fought a welterweight yet. We can respect crawford, and even say he'd win. But the GP gonna be like...umm who is this guy?

Prophet Phallus

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
you wont watch 2 P4P fighters go at it but you were front and center with a case of beer and bottles left and right with 3 different strippers watching Floyd in ugly mismatches against Guerrero, Ortiz, and Berto. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

you wont watch 2 P4P fighters go at it but you were front and center with a case of beer and bottles left and right with 3 different strippers watching Floyd in ugly mismatches against Guerrero, Ortiz, and Berto. :kopfpatsch:

Muthafuckin right, because Floyd is a MUTHAFUCKIN LEGEND!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! :finger: CAN'T MISS PPV! BITCH!!!

Prophet Phallus

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Muthafuckin right, because Floyd is a MUTHAFUCKIN LEGEND!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! :finger: CAN'T MISS PPV! BITCH!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Juse has no problem with a rubber match between the two I mean the series is tied up one to one with Bradley already having whipped Pac's ass in the first fight. As one judge said, Bradley gave Pac a boxing lesson.

Pac came back strong and looked good doing so but since losing to Floyd Pac has had major surgery and was able to shoot 3 pointers just weeks later so Juse feels we will see a freshly rested Pac we will get to see the old Pac against Bradley in fight number 3. Not the Pac that lost to Rustico Torrecampo but the the Pac that beat the living shit out of Puerto Rican superstar Miguel Cotta.

But now we have a new and improved Bradley working with Teddy. Not the unfocused Bradley who was having marital problems while dealing with a Trainer who was trying to slide dick to Bradley's wife.

A focused Bradley stops Pac in this fight in round 5.

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Board index » General Boxing Chat