Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Wow....unbelievable

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
E907777 wrote:
Wow....unbelievable

Temporary is what they are calling it. So who knows if it gets relaxed if Covid goes down to double or low triple digits.

And it also happened because the conservative premier of ontario was afraid of being voted out.

If Trudeau gets ran out in the election about to happen, I expect it to be walked back.

My mom knowing well enough to not corner me did as much as she could have the other day trying to lightly talking me into the vaccinating for a peaceful like....holding out the "you wont be able to go anywhere....you wont have access to hospitals (not true yet) weddings and funerals" to which I answer ....I really dont give a damn. Lol.

Old ppl watch the tv....and the tv eventually breaks their will.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, that's the damned truth.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So. Hospitalizations in the US and Canada are supposedly on the rise and they are talking now about how so many ppl who have non covid issues are being turned way, rerouted, etc. But, the stats say that hospitalizations havent reached peak January levels, which were the worst levels here or there.

But both Canada and the US, have been running hospital staff who dont vaccinate our of said hospitals, with no talk of replenishing the supply, so the hospitals have become understaff, and overworked, a perfectly recipe for catching illnesses, including COVID.

At some point you have to consider that they are cutting off their own nose, to spite their face, at the 2nd worst hospitalization point of this fucking pandemic.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

According to VAERS, there are 14,506 covid vaccine reported deaths, with the total reported deaths at 23393. The majority has been with Pfizer at 9986, Moderna next at 3558, JJ at 925. And they still can't quite explain any of the mechanisms or potential mechanisms that are triggering these deaths.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course not. You can't come up with a safe, viable vaccine in such a short period of time.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course not. You can't come up with a safe, viable vaccine in such a short period of time.

But you can apparently mandate it and threaten to remove services from people.....including current and future employment!!! :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shameful shit

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Those numbers on the VEARS site are rising fast and the CDC is quick to note it doesn't mean they died from the vaccine. It was 11k last time I looked about a month ago. They are also noting that the people who die had comorbidities but its vague. They want it both ways. Not to blame the vaccine, but these are the people who primarilty die from COVID as well.

So the question: why does everyone need the vaccine as it doesn't stop transmission and exposure.
Especially, at this point with an already high antibody count in the population. Boosters are no different than exposure for healthy people.

Also, keeping antibody counts high will lead to t-cell fatigue and help force the mutaions by the very specific selective pressure.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yup, got that right, in a month, month and a half there was roughly 3.5k confirmed vaccine deaths with the alleged death count even higher.

Add this note to the list. Brown University is massachusetts, has closed dining halls, and has added campus restrictions because of an uptick in COVID Cases. Brown University......is fully vaccinated.

The benefit drives to fully vaccinate students at schools will have the added benefit of proving that the vaccine alone can't stop this shit, and that other measures need to be implemented in some cases reimplemented to bring Covid back under control, honest discourse, instead of the vaccine shaming shit we've had.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its the same thing with Duke. 98% are fully vaxxed and they have "cases". It turns out 2.2% have COVID and among the remaining 2% that isn't the percentage is the same at 2% infection.

This brings me to this "case" nonsense. I learned today 45% of the COVID cases in the hospitals were not admitted for COVID but for other medical issues. Once they are admitted they are tested. Once they get a positive result they get counted under the CARES ACT and receive 50k from federal funds. And, 50% of those cases are mild to asymptomatic. They are cutting off their nose despite their face for their greed. :kopfpatsch: I think this is also how they keep the vaxxed COVID cases in the hospital low because vaxxed people don't get tested under the CDC guidelines.

All this both and forth between "rates" and "numbers" is also to add to the obfuscation. They use "rates" when wanting to make shit look high.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its the same thing with Duke. 98% are fully vaxxed and they have "cases". It turns out 2.2% have COVID and among the remaining 2% that isn't the percentage is the same at 2% infection.

This brings me to this "case" nonsense. I learned today 45% of the COVID cases in the hospitals were not admitted for COVID but for other medical issues. Once they are admitted they are tested. Once they get a positive result they get counted under the CARES ACT and receive 50k from federal funds. And, 50% of those cases are mild to asymptomatic. They are cutting off their nose despite their face for their greed. :kopfpatsch: I think this is also how they keep the vaxxed COVID cases in the hospital low because vaxxed people don't get tested under the CDC guidelines.

All this both and forth between "rates" and "numbers" is also to add to the obfuscation. They use "rates" when wanting to make shit look high.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Homie I work with, on extended leave, since last week, nobody has told us why. Find out today, its his girlfriend. Heart attack out of no where. Perfectly healthy girl in her 30s. Died yesterday.

Nobody wanna talk about the elephant in the room. Was it the vaxx?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Heart issues in young and otherwise healthy people are well-known possible side effects of the vaccine. The thing is they are mostly ignoring it charging forward.

Pericarditis and myocarditis.

I watched a great video (but they are all long so I won't post them) of a well-known researcher and doctor describing the failing state of medicine and the unprecedented path we are taking. He was very balanced and rational with his analysis describing a system that people are being attacked without addressing the data or a willingness to validate data outside their circle.

And yet...this is being pushed like it prevents spread while it doesn't. Zero kids under 16 have died in my state and press releases are supposed to give us hope---of fucking what?---we can soon vax the 5-12yo population. The vaccine allows antibodies to help once the virus enters the bloodstream while freely replicating in the throat and sinus area. And those fucker fuckers are stull trying to push data like its valid, but once you read the details the data is still from the original varient.

Anyway...the mystery to the FDA isn't a mystery anymore. Those fucks are funded @45% by the very pharma people they are approving while the board overrides the doctors and scientists. A great deal of those reviewers are also paid directly by pharma.

It's basically a fee to play the game. Pharma pays the fee and the FDA approves at the tune of 1 billion a year going straight to the FDA while those approving board members do their time waiting to get pharma company jobs later on.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I started at 4 hrs in and im gonna listen to it all gradually. But start around 4 and especially listen to the emergency dr from Louisiana at Dr Joseph Fraiman....who opens up by saying that there needs to be help in reducing vaccine hesitancy........by conducting larger trials that demonstrate that vaccines work without inducing serious harm.....and to stop disrespecting vaccine hesitant ppl as dumb and uneducated because the ones he has encountered are more aware of vaccine studies and risks than the ppl who have vaccinated! God protect that sensible man!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So now there is a push to vaxx kids 4 and up on the stat that myocarditis only occurs 4 times in 1 million doses. But the U of Ottawa did a study, and their study turned up that it happens in 1 in 1000, not million, thats 3 less fucking zeros. So 4 because 4000 kids per million doses. But strap em down and get it in them!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pro vax UK doc I've listened to for a year now. But he wants answers he isn't getting.

Why won't the success of India be addressed? How did they do it? Only 10% vaxxed.

Short vid. Home med kits. $2.65/household. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTAQyF5l1oN/

A widow overhears some broad berating ppl who wont vaxx, after living through losing her husband after he got the first shot and died, which the medical examiner ruled a "coincidence".

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I would like to ask a few questions in case I've got my understand wrong. Trying to make this simple but maybe it's not.

1. Where does the virus start.
2. How does the virus spread.
3. Where does the vaccine work against the virus.

My understanding is it starts in the throat and sinus.
The virus spreads as an aerosol from our breathing.
The vaccine works in the bloodstream.

So how does the vaccine stop the spread?

The official response is: COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from COVID-19, especially severe illness and death. COVID-19 vaccines reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did before the pandemic. • Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others.

So what the fuck is it? :kopfpatsch: Delta is the only fucking thing out there at 99+%

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:

Copy and paste:

"A new study suggests the vaccine can provide a great benefit to those who have had COVID-19.

The research examined an incident where the delta variant tore through a Texas prison, infecting three-quarters of the incarcerated people there. Nearly 80% of those infected were fully vaccinated, most with the Pfizer shots. But while the new study shows that breakthrough cases can absolutely happen in high-risk settings like prisons and jails ― where it’s often impossible to maintain physical distance and where proper ventilation is a major concern ― it also contained some good news."

the good news is they didn't get really sick and die. 4 were hospitalized with 3 of those being unxaxxed. NO ONE DIED.

Is that news? Or anything people don't know. WTF are they reporting other than flooding articles with the shifting and eventual full acceptance that these vaccines don't stop the spread?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:

Copy and paste:

"A new study suggests the vaccine can provide a great benefit to those who have had COVID-19.

The research examined an incident where the delta variant tore through a Texas prison, infecting three-quarters of the incarcerated people there. Nearly 80% of those infected were fully vaccinated, most with the Pfizer shots. But while the new study shows that breakthrough cases can absolutely happen in high-risk settings like prisons and jails ― where it’s often impossible to maintain physical distance and where proper ventilation is a major concern ― it also contained some good news."

the good news is they didn't get really sick and die. 4 were hospitalized with 3 of those being unxaxxed. NO ONE DIED.

Is that news? Or anything people don't know. WTF are they reporting other than flooding articles with the shifting and eventual full acceptance that these vaccines don't stop the spread?

Fucking nonsense. They'll just repeat nonsense til it sticks.

They dont even know that the vaccine is what prevented death. There is literally no way they can ever know. But they'll always take credit and never responsibility. It's all awful.

Btw, they are trying to mandate vaccination in Toronto right now for kids age 5-11.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A majority of the population has been exposed to COVID. Why the fuck they don't confirm that is because they don't want to for whatever Satanic reason. :lol:

Medicine and science is broken. Follow the science is now the moniker of what political affiliation they are appealing to saying almost nothing of fact in front of cameras. No hard questions from reporters who know nothing as well and are just happy to be there thinking they are in the shit, kicking ass, and taking names.

Open conversations are not happening and people can hardly talk to each other with different viewpoints. Docs and scientists can't even talk about data to address it or even try to make pertinent data. Instead, people are just being attacked and canceled. I've listened to the nonsense talk like, "8 studies show there is no statistical significance." Ignoring the 52 studies that show what they don't want to talk on that isn't the vaccine.

You ain't hearing anything about India anymore on 1 fucking American network or media outlet I've seen. Just Google it. Fucking nothing from the USA about their approach other than they have a vaccine coming. NPR said in February "India is a mystery" when their numbers went down. They really don't know and wouldn't dare mention why here in September they are kicking its ass again.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... d-19-cases

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I said this before, I'll say it again. Id rather have the possibility of covid than the possibility of what could come from the vaccine. My brother just got over covid. 6 days. Flu like symptoms.

Now, covid is easily number 3...behind vaccine side effects....2 and Authoritarianism #1.

They are firing ppl not complying with vaccine mandates all over North America...right now!!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey now, don't go speaking some shit into reality. BHO doesn't survive without Jermzhi. We are all too lazy to keep it going, LOL

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey now, don't go speaking some shit into reality. BHO doesn't survive without Jermzhi. We are all too lazy to keep it going, LOL

Then you better hope i dont take the vaccine and get taken out :hearty-laugh:

Funny enough my bro got covid from a family event full of vaccinated people :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 40  Next

Board index » Off Topic