Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:07 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
im 99% sure you've all heard about this. but exactly who and where did you here it from?? cause if you heard it from CNN, they'll tell you its completely driven from Trumps China virus, China Flu rhetoric. its all Chinas fault, so lets beat them up. BUT, even more interesting, if you listen to Fox News, its a decades long issue between blacks and Asians, with blacks being the aggressors, and largely responsible for the unprovoked violence against Asians. nothing to do with Covid politics. simply put, blacks have been bullying and beating up Asian people for whatever reason, for decades.

so whats the truth??

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Right now it seems like Asian's are the new frontier with both political parties, perhaps they did the research and think they are an asset. Both sides seem to using them to get at blacks right now. I've seen suddenly an upsurge on twitter of videos of asians attacking blacks, and vice versa. And it came out of nowhere too. Perfectly reasonable black and asian followers I have have basically taken a side and are off to the races. Id like to repeat this point THIS WAS NOT GRADUAL, IT LITERALLY HAPPENED AT A FINGER SNAP.

To this point I've stayed the living fuck out of it. One of my best friends is pinoy, and he married a chinese girl. He has me emCee the wedding, and I went out of my way to learn Cantonese, and I completely destroyed the set, Chinese folks the whole night was all over my ass, bowing and paying respect to a nigga.

But there is a concerted political tug of war right now for the asian demographic right now, that much is clear, and they plan using what they would call the non affluent end of the black demographic to do it. And Blacks are pissed, because the Dems have seemingly put asian plight ahead of black plight, and the Repubss are fanning the flames tryna throw blks under the bus. Dems and Repubs, hand in hand, as usual.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

crazy shit. :eusa_snooty:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I've got my thoughts on it, but I dunno if they have any merit.

But I will say: Ain't it a fuckin' thing now that some people in every group of some sort thinks they are the ones being targeted. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:22 am 

Cash on hand:

some people in every group of some sort thinks they are the ones being targeted. :lol:

truth. :rofl:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyone with sense tho knows blks dont hold any power or dominion over asians...and the police wouldnt take blk side over any race. So the idea that blk ppl are committing crimes against asians is laughable.

What i do know is some of those fag as liberal dem house negros have been taking shots at white and asian school admissions...saying that the admission criterias are racist. Shit like that is probably a source of this nonsense.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz, as far as I can see and have heard, its been the "right" that were the ones who mentioned blacks in particular as the perpetrators. the "left" is blaming the Trump anti China rhetoric. so the left has it political and the right has it racial, blacks in particular.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Using the left right paradigm it's easier to break down

The asian community is diverse just like any other. There are left leaning asians and right leaning asians.

This doesn't involve left leaning asians. Those asians were out stumping for BLM and shit. They will do anything to get in on black struggle inclusion and respect. So the dem left (who are actually centrist neo lib) bolster their numbers by continuing the Trump finger point.

This battle is between right leaning asians and left leaning blacks at the top level, the political level. But the asians are not being careful in their counter attacks, instead using blunt objects to go at black folks, and it's pulling in right leaning and largely unaligned blacks because you attack one you attack us all. The right both hates the black left and has no belief that they'll ever be an asset, so they're taking the asian rights side. They also know the boot licking black right will never leave them. So it's win win for them.

As for the boot licking black left. They'll also never leave massa's plantation.

So it seems like a big thing, but in function it's really not moving any needle.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This cultural/race bullshit is eatin' us up. Its not that issues don't exist, but the politics and media selling of it all is simply pandering to the "know-nothings" to climb on board in the latest outrage while shaking their head.

CPAC strutted out some "educated and respectable" black folk with dreads, cornrows, and hyphenated names like they were related to MLK. The fact of it was this chick added the King and she was presented to be a Goddaughter of MLK at the show, but she's the Goddaughter of a neice of MLK. Damn! They got some applause crowing bullshit. I find out this woman was pardoned after spending 2 years in prison for car theft and other shit. She's a QAnon believer just asking questions about children. :kopfpatsch:

My point is, politicians and media are dead ass intent on dividing us without any compromise. No one is backing down from dumbshit or the mistakes they make. It's a gah damned entertainment show designed to fan flames for votes and ratings and selling out...going all in that will lead to civil war or more insurgencies. The hungry media and politicians are more than eager to put out anybody in front of a camera regardless of any truth or real conversation. The gah dmaned most shameful and sad aspect is hardly anyone can talk without lying/misstated something and not be held to the fire on the spot simply because their only 40sec for the spot.

This fucking country is hungry for all the wrong nutrients.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agree with that whole post brother.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

any time we have any type of political convo we always end up circling back to the biggest and most obvious point. this country is just full of fucked up and dumb people.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea, I just affirmed some of that watching "Who is America" on Showtime. :lol:
Sasha is fucking mad stone-cold man.
I don't know how long he can keep pulling his act off, but without question, he exposes these people who get comfortable thinking they are with like-minded people.
If you haven't seen it, it's worth 20min for a look with just the 1st episode.
That "kinder-guardian" bit was off the hook promoting "special talented" kids to be armed in school.
I know the show was out a long while back but I'm just got around to it.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its not going to amount to much. Black folks arent gonna start beating up asians. And asians wont do anything to blacks. The most that'll happen is some economic boycotts. Black folks might stop buying asian shit, stop spending money at their bodegas, and stop buying shit from them like hair weave...which I would love to anyway, i'm tired of black women wearing fake hair and then blaming black men for it when nobody hates fake hair more than black men.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Its not going to amount to much. Black folks arent gonna start beating up asians. And asians wont do anything to blacks. The most that'll happen is some economic boycotts. Black folks might stop buying asian shit, stop spending money at their bodegas, and stop buying shit from them like hair weave...which I would love to anyway, i'm tired of black women wearing fake hair and then blaming black men for it when nobody hates fake hair more than black men.

aint nobody boycotting shit. :rofl:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

aint nobody boycotting shit. :rofl:

Probably not lol.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If it's not this topic on someone's mind its just on to the next.
I should keep a journal called "Did you hear about....?
Again, my poor damn parents....
Im trying to get in some time for parents with their granddaughter and they can't turn off the tv or stay off the tablet/laptop for more than 5 fucking minutes...

My mom, with nose buried in an iPad, with Fox running 12hours/day, looks up to say to my dad with my daughter in the room: "Did hear what happened? They are teaching kids in school 5yrs old about anal sex and its ok to be whatever gender you want. They also said you can tell if a baby with be racist depending on how much white privilege they have in their family." :kopfpatsch:

I mean wtf brothers. From that topic, Fox starts talking about what Hilary said about Trump yesterday. :lol: Every gah damned day these embers get fanned to a burning flame.

From there my phone vibrated :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: and I then had somewhere else to be.

"O...you gotta go. You just got here."

I don't have the words to describe how sad and upset this shit makes me. I feel like my parents have been stolen from me from about back in 2001-2003. That's another story linking the church and military. Not coincidentally, this is also when they started watching FOx.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

my boys mother-in-law was just attacked today, hit over the head with something, and is currently in the ER. :eusa_snooty:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
my boys mother-in-law was just attacked today, hit over the head with something, and is currently in the ER. :eusa_snooty:

Im assuming shes Asian? Whats the details.?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Im assuming shes Asian? Whats the details.?

yea she's Asian. at this point idk the details other than it was an apparent random attack and she was clubbed over the head with an object. i havent spoken to my boy since he stormed out of work this afternoon.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats fucked up man. Hope its not bad.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Young black males really enjoy spreading the hate wealth...

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A 21yo white man killed 4 or 8 Asians today at "massage" shops.
Fucking cop does the PR work for the kid today saying the murderer didn't do it for racists reasons. :lol:
who the fuck on day 1 comes out and says this dumb shit?
who gives a fuck what a mass murderer says when he gets pulled in.
The man had plans to drive on down to FL and do some more killings by accounts.
He came peacefully and was at the end of his rope the cop says. :kopfpatsch:
HE had a sex addiction by the murderer's admission.

But again...who says this shit at a day one news conference. :kopfpatsch:

What do you say? You tell the facts and say the investigations is in the works as a law enforcement officer. Let the media dig and spew what they want, but shut the fuck up otherwise.

something like a 800% rise for anti-Asian incidents...because why...ignorant ass shits hearing "China" virus is why.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Racist white cops do thats why. The cop went into down play mode for sure. Also said something like the kid had a really bad day. Wtf?? Also. This person killed 8 ppl and once again the white guy survives the ordeal when the police get him....while black folks cant barely survive an encounter where they didnt do anything.

And this is why any othet racism pales in comparison to white racism....because the law at the enforcement level in a lot of places shoos the white variant....no matter who is the fucking president, governor, or mayor.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh, and another observation. Every single black kid that was ever gun down by police or play police, was always treated and references as a grown fucking man.

These cops, reference this grown 21 year old man as a fucking kid. A kid who had a bad day.

Black folks have no good reason to put any faith in law enforcement.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

For some reason, and again, I understand media portrayal, etc, but I see a lot of attacks on the elderly Asian population, woman in particular.

Board index » Off Topic