Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Well now blacks are being told to stand with the asian community after the atrocity....in some media bites blacks in particular.

I dont recall any demand for the asian community to stand with blacks when a white boy shot up a black church....

...there is definitely something going on here.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh boy this shit is getting bigger and bigger.

-I've seen videos all day of asians whuppin on blacks in bodegas, restaurants and salons.

-Elements of the liberal brigade are now shaming white men for fetishizing asian women.

-Some black or half black editor of en vogue has been let go from his position because some racist anti asian communiques from her at age 17 have surfuced.

Get the popcorn, this aint going away.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The media doesn't cover the amount of attacks on Asians by blacks in the San Fran area. Been going on for a long time.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The media doesn't cover the amount of attacks on Asians by blacks in the San Fran area. Been going on for a long time.

San Francisco huh, are you a Frisco boy Burowz?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alot of black folks on my feed are talking shit about the asians. As much love and shit as black folks been getting lately, like all the black casting and support from diff races for the George floyd shit. Many black folks still act shitty towards any other struggle that aint their own lol. And i think they need to be called on it . I been doing it i aint afraid of you mothafuckas (Bernie Mac voice) :lol:

But like vanessa guillen was killed by a black dude, and like burr said niggas been runninng up on asians in the Bay and other areas for the longest. Asians do business in the hood and I prefer them over the middle easters to be honest, at least asians can fry up some chicken and their food is much better. Yea they think all us other minorities are stealing all the time but they dont deserve all this lol

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

San Francisco huh, are you a Frisco boy Burowz?

Since this shooting happened with this white guy, the media is doing their best to cover up and hide all of the attacks that have been happening to Asians at the hands of black males. For instance, certain Reddit pages/posts on the subject have been taken down and accounts blocked. I completely condemn the actions by this white guy and he should be put to death. He won't be though. He'll maybe sit on Death Row and we know how that goes.

You probably didn't hear about this story which happened a few days before the Asian spa shootings.

https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/fam ... le-murder/

It only started making national headlines four days after it happened---which happened to be the same day the white shooter killed those Asian women.

And you didn't hear about this mass killing that also happened in Indianapolis just two months earlier where a 17 year old black male killed his family after an argument with his parents.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/crime ... 885512ebe5

And for good measure, here's another story of a young black male who executed his brother and five children just a couple of weeks ago.

https://kfor.com/news/local/five-childr ... -children/

Now ask yourself why the national media ignored these cases for the most part? Go on facebook and type in Jarron Pridgeon's name and Raymond Child's name and see what pops up. Not much except an article from Breitbart and a Fox affiliate regarding Pridgeon. You know...the same Breitbart that you castigate me for posting a link.

Now type in Robert Aaron Long's name on FB....

Post Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alot of black folks on my feed are talking shit about the asians. As much love and shit as black folks been getting lately, like all the black casting and support from diff races for the George floyd shit. Many black folks still act shitty towards any other struggle that aint their own lol. And i think they need to be called on it . I been doing it i aint afraid of you mothafuckas (Bernie Mac voice) :lol:

But like vanessa guillen was killed by a black dude, and like burr said niggas been runninng up on asians in the Bay and other areas for the longest. Asians do business in the hood and I prefer them over the middle easters to be honest, at least asians can fry up some chicken and their food is much better. Yea they think all us other minorities are stealing all the time but they dont deserve all this lol

I mean...this article is from 11 years ago....

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Bla ... 265893.php

Just sayin'

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

They not gonna call it like it is or say anything anti-black at the moment. The media and Hollywood wont. Im glad them Jews fired Nick cannon’s ass. Or at least held him accountable :lol:

And after many years of bullshit against them, hey black people deserve this moment. But a spade is a spade, right is right and wrong is wrong.

As far as bkck-asian in the bay, it really aint about race like that. There’s just a lot of fuckin asians, niggas know they carry cash and they are old and vulnerable. Pussy. They arent those kung-fu asians :lol: .

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Black males beating n robbing asian ladies is clearly not racially motivated. Theyd rob old blk ladies if they had money and saw them as vulnerable. Crime problem. No more.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In fact ppl across the board with everything shut and no stimulus...on the lower end have been engaging in the informal economy more than ever. From smash n grab...to muling for international scammers. Its a good time to join the fbi.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are you serious Burowz? Why did the national media ignore it? Simple. Because the national media doesn't care about black people being killed!

Is this new to you? I certainly hope you dont think they stopped from being so out of some concern for the reputation of black folks....

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hell, I can digress but only slightly.

how many of these do we not hear about?

https://www.insideedition.com/oklahoma-father-kills-2-young-daughters-their-mother-and-himself-police-say-64675

or this

https://www.insideedition.com/family-of-4-from-quiet-pennsylvania-suburb-found-dead-in-home-in-suspected-murder-suicide-64541

or

https://www.insideedition.com/girl-4-escapes-murder-suicide-that-claimed-her-6-year-old-brother-and-grandmas-lives-55938

you get the point.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro, what love have blacks been getting?? All that BLM shit is nothing but a psyop, performative pretend we give a fuck while we get what we want, bullshit! Anarchists and leftists ran in to further their own agendas, they aint do shit out of black love. Ice cube tried to do a thing and got shouted down by every establishment black arm in arm with joe biden whites telling a black man that he's not black, wtf is that?? What love? What real love have they been getting that amounts to anything even sentimental or tangible? While the ones pretending the most continue to egg on the open disrespect of who should be the head of the black family, the black man, while they further encourage the black woman to pretend like she's her own subgroup within her own fucking community, a community that has already been a matriarchy for the past 70 years??? What love?

The idea that Blacks should circle the wagon for asians is a dumb one. Any blacks carrying out violence against asians should be handled by the police, and vice versa. But fuck all that solidarity with asians mess man. Black folks are on their own and nobody give a fuck about them, not even their own ppl in high places and in a lot of cases not even the ones on the lowest end trying to survive.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But like vanessa guillen was killed by a black dude

And lets spread the love here, Cecily Ann Aguilar a white woman was in on it. lol

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I just can't see this as a race issue. It's an easy and available target issue. It's just criminal behavior for the most part. Making it a race issue is the psyop part. Who do you jack? Without getting into stereotypes Asians aren't looked at as aggressive or able to defend themselves. IF you lined up a motley group of people and had to pick one that had the most to steal or if you had to fight who'd ya pick with the least risk?

It's like my dude Alex a slight Jewish guy. He walks around with 2k in his wallet and always has. He gets approached and he just gives over the money and it happened to him more than once. He looks like an easy target and is. Its got nothing to do with him being Jewish.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I just can't see this as a race issue. It's an easy and available target issue. It's just criminal behavior for the most part. Making it a race issue is the psyop part. Who do you jack? Without getting into stereotypes Asians aren't looked at as aggressive or able to defend themselves. IF you lined up a motley group of people and had to pick one that had the most to steal or if you had to fight who'd ya pick with the least risk?

It's like my dude Alex a slight Jewish guy. He walks around with 2k in his wallet and always has. He gets approached and he just gives over the money and it happened to him more than once. He looks like an easy target and is. Its got nothing to do with him being Jewish.

For the most part, you're absolutely right.

That said, there is some race issue that came out of all that "China virus" stuff. That is tangible. But to put out the idea that it's only the black community that soaked it up is stupid. Its one big look over there that both parties are in on abusing for their benefit. The repubs are saying, well it aint us, it's the negros, and then the dems are like....ok negros....they said you hate asians, so stop your own shit and throw your hands in the air in the name of asian folks to prove them wrong.

Ya.....FUCK YOU! We have real fucking problems in the black community to worry about.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are you serious Burowz? Why did the national media ignore it? Simple. Because the national media doesn't care about black people being killed!..

No, because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I had a feeling you were a Jew...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

V wrote:

V, not sure you can follow saying it's not a race issue but then explain why an Asian person who isn't seen as aggressive is being targeted, that sounds like a target based on race and how that race is perceived.
I understand what you're saying though, if I had to settle on robbing someone, I ain't going to try and strong arm a black, Hispanic or Russian dude if I don't have to, give me a Jew or Asian to hem up before I take on any of those other joints :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
Are you serious Burowz? Why did the national media ignore it? Simple. Because the national media doesn't care about black people being killed!..

No, because it doesn't fit the narrative.

That's stupid Burowz. So it's always been about fitting a narrative throughout the entirety of black on black violence in the US???? FOH man. America dont give a fuck about black folks dying. They didnt for years until it was brought to the fore front when law enforcement got involved. THAT was about building a narrative for political purpose.

Thats why I look at you sideways when you pray Breitbart in aid. Because you're adopting and sharing their view on things in clear contradiction of the historical facts. And I know it's easy to get you out on those rocks with the right words and stories. :lol: See if it was V or A doin it I wouldn't have said shit!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I hear yall. There has to be some element in it that has Asians being painted with a target. I can't explain some of the increase in numbers hearing an 800%-1900% increase. Numbers are only a thing if you start to count. :lol: Those numbers just seem high even for the negative paint thrown their way but groups are sure counting and tracking things that they never did before.

It is certainly real. But I've said in another post somewhere that isn't it a bitch everyone thinks for some reason of the other they are being targeted.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah V. Youre where u need to be. If someone is broke and robbing a race who has money thats not racially motivated.

Hell...white boy killin those asian girls aint racially motivated either unless i analyze that he harbored sentiment. If its only asian rub n tugs he can afford so he frequented those....then flipped out...then the girls merely happened to be asian. U need to know more. Case by case. Knowning the races involved aint enough.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro, what love have blacks been getting?? All that BLM shit is nothing but a psyop, performative pretend we give a fuck while we get what we want, bullshit! Anarchists and leftists ran in to further their own agendas, they aint do shit out of black love. Ice cube tried to do a thing and got shouted down by every establishment black arm in arm with joe biden whites telling a black man that he's not black, wtf is that?? What love? What real love have they been getting that amounts to anything even sentimental or tangible? While the ones pretending the most continue to egg on the open disrespect of who should be the head of the black family, the black man, while they further encourage the black woman to pretend like she's her own subgroup within her own fucking community, a community that has already been a matriarchy for the past 70 years??? What love?

The idea that Blacks should circle the wagon for asians is a dumb one. Any blacks carrying out violence against asians should be handled by the police, and vice versa. But fuck all that solidarity with asians mess man. Black folks are on their own and nobody give a fuck about them, not even their own ppl in high places and in a lot of cases not even the ones on the lowest end trying to survive.

I dont think they have to circle the wagon, but i also dont feel like they have to condem or shit on them. There were many asians shouting BLM. The country came together for Floyd unlike ever before. The entertainment industry, all sports everything, commercials have made it a point to honor black people. Netflix and all streaming pumping black entertainment, actors, black excellence higher than ever. The Bachelor is now Black lol. Captain America finna be black (Falcon). Im in entertainment so that’s why i see it more. Many more black roles, black stories and struggles coming out.

I do think its Hollywood capitilazing, and taking advantage of. Shit george floyd family got $27 million. It just seems black love is at an all time high ans black folks can do no wrong now. Im not mad at it i just call it like i see it. Jussie smollet been the only stain on black folks record in the last few years :lol: :lol: and even he didnt get charged

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Where's Geo?

We might need backup tonight...
#BoricuaNation
:hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic