Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:37 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
FOX News isnt covering it. I mean, damn. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

woops, they finally put it on. must have received the late memo.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Laura Ingraham actually went on live TV and uttered the words, " the debate as to what killed George Floyd."

I don't hate anybody that i dont personally know, and even then, i dont really hate anyone. i hate that ignorant bitch.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
They, at Fox, are all about the whataboutism. They are on a 24/7 program to remind their viewers where to look. Its like this Matt Gaetz situation. The Five can't get through any kind of discussion about it without mentioning China, Hunter Biden's laptop, and the border wall all within the first 20sec. :lol: It's almost like they spit the whataboutism like a child with Tourette's syndrome.

My mom today started venting out of nowhere after I was explaining to her about my daughter's school plans regarding COVID. From that explanation, she went without a prompt about how Biden is letting possibly infected people off in TExas to spread COVID. "Mom, what the heck are you talking about." She responded, "Its true. I just saw it on the news. I'm not making this stuff up."

The shit on Fox is a constant nonstop stream of crazy. They have made fringe know-nothings major contributors to spew their nonsense without any push back. Chris Wallace is about the only person with a spine, but he is just a token nerd on staff with his time on nonprime hours.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

so what relevance or significance does it have if George Floyd was possibly drunk?? i cant with this shit man.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There isn't. The supervisor said he did follow guidelines or had the need to restrain Floyd in that manner from anything that happened as testimony. The cop was just a POS. Multiple people on the scene were telling the POS Floyd wasn't resisting and couldn't breathe even to the point they told the POS Floyd wasn't breathing. POS went into "don't tell me what to do" mode.

One witness who had words with the POS told him he didn't agree with how it went down. THe POS on bodycam got in his cruiser and commented that Floyd was "big".

In that city 20% of its citizens are Black yet 60% of all police violent reported interactions are with Black folk.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont even know what to say to this shit even more, if I even care.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

sometimes it seems as if George Floyd himself is actually on trial. disgraceful shit.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Floyd was a scumbag. And so is Chauvin. Better people die every single day in this country. For Floyd to be some kind of deity in the black community really goes to show just how fucked up the black community in America is.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz....that sounds like some breitbart bullshit. It shoss just how connected you are to the black community. Hes not a fucking deity in the black community. And scum bag or not...he got choked to death by fucking law enforcement. Thats one of the stupidest things youve ever written here man. On the real.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burowz....that sounds like some breitbart bullshit. It shoss just how connected you are to the black community. Hes not a fucking deity in the black community. And scum bag or not...he got choked to death by fucking law enforcement. Thats one of the stupidest things youve ever written here man. On the real.

Burowz thoughts pretty much is the reason why i can only watch the trial coverage for 1 minute at a time before i get utterly disgusted and have to turn the channel. Straight up POS ignorant POV. usually the case for brain washed MAGA retards.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

its ok to murder someone as long as they have questionable character. shiiiiit if that's the case more than half our population would be gone and we'd be spared from ever reading Burowz ignorant MAGA brain dead BS ever again. that gas station bum wouldve done us the honor. :happy: :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch:

He was an imperfect human being like a great majority if not all of us.
HIs past was whatever, but he didn't do anything to justify what happened.
Calling him a "scumbag" is some dog-whistling if I ever heard any.
people like Burro have an insensitivity to anything on the outside of their own experience.
Yet, this fucker cries about a gas station incident and how the police have it in for him.
And they have it in for him because they probably perceive him as a white George Floyd.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch:

He was an imperfect human being like a great majority if not all of us.
HIs past was whatever, but he didn't do anything to justify what happened.
Calling him a "scumbag" is some dog-whistling if I ever heard any.
people like Burro have an insensitivity to anything on the outside of their own experience.
Yet, this fucker cries about a gas station incident and how the police have it in for him.
And they have it in for him because they probably perceive him as a white George Floyd

This!!

None of Floyds scum bag behavior had anything to do with him dying in police custody with civilians all around them telling them that they are killing the man..

If this world had less ppl who espoused those kind of views it would be a better place man..and the police wouldnt do and get away with the shit that they do.

Like i said man...idk what to say to the shit anymore...all it reminds me of is how shitty a lot of ppl are.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I havent watched or heard much....but one of my twitter followers brought up the point that white folks been online ranting about Floyds drug use....and as such the prosecution shredly brought his white girlfriend on the stand to humanize their joint opiod addiction. The point being that white users seem to garner empathy where addiction is concerned not demonization and criminalization.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to how any of that is relevant when we go back to the exact moment Chauvin decided to brutally murder Floyd instead of simply arresting him, especially since he posed zero threat. its just confusing to me how the exact moment in question seems to be irrelevant while other shit like him being possibly drunk or a drug addict is being played up.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to how any of that is relevant when we go back to the exact moment Chauvin decided to brutally murder Floyd instead of simply arresting him, especially since he posed zero threat. its just confusing to me how the exact moment in question seems to be irrelevant while other shit like him being possibly drunk or a drug addict is being played up.

Burowz will tell us, I'm sure.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YOu got that right. Black drug users are looked at as more dangerous are prosecutable. Its like the POS said in his cruiser about Floyd: "He is big." And he said this after the man was fucking dead.

9% or so of use illegal drugs according to the National Inst., but how many black people are locked up because of their use. And out of that population how many people have done drugs at least during their lifetime. But some get hooked on this or that. And gah damn it...we got drugs that are legal that we overwhelmingly use which are more dangerous and harmful than the illegal ones. Throwing shade is easy once people see what they perceive as a weakness discounting themselves or anyone they think have it under control.

Like those mother fuckers legislating our laws. Some pushed drug testing but not for them. Its like some understood reason to excuse drug use if you have money and a life they can relate to running in the same stupid rat race...you know...paying your taxes.

The Jusitice system has been capitalized by turning it over to private companies so rich folk can buy that stock and invest in locking up people. But even when rich white people get locked up they get special treatment...you know...to protect them from those scumbags.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Imagine that, a cop can get off of killing you without cause because you have a drug problem.

In some conversations I've resisted your charges on the right wing media platforms V because I think the mainstream center ones can be just as bad in their own way...which they are, but the gutter right is without a doubt a sink filled with and drawing some of the worst people and opinions going for sure. And they influence and inform some of the worst ppl.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea...a cop can pretty much do with you whatever they want. To a lesser degree just fuck with you or let you give him so sort of sign you submit to their authority. I think that's the main overwhelming problem with run-ins that go wrong. There are quite literally hundreds of stories every year of cops gone off the rails in violent interactions or criminal behavior. And how many don't we get to see or hear?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

V wrote:
Yea...a cop can pretty much do with you whatever they want. To a lesser degree just fuck with you or let you give him so sort of sign you submit to their authority. I think that's the main overwhelming problem with run-ins that go wrong. There are quite literally hundreds of stories every year of cops gone off the rails in violent interactions or criminal behavior. And how many don't we get to see or hear?

Ya obviously. I was speaking more that the cop can get away with it to the extent that a defense attorney in a court will then use your drug use as a justifier for you the extrajudicial killing and a judge will actually consider it a fucking point and factor. That's an even higher more distuburing degree of fucked.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Tough world we live in fellas.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I stopped reading after the first sentence. You know what you can do with your Breitbart bullshit...

Talk to me when black people in America start taking accountability for their actions.

I'll be waiting...

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

the white George Floyd has spoken. :rofl:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Floyd was a scumbag. And so is Chauvin. Better people die every single day in this country. For Floyd to be some kind of deity in the black community really goes to show just how fucked up the black community in America is.

so cuz he was a "scumbag" he deserved to be killed right there in the street? just cuz someone is a "bad" person dont mean fucked up shit should happen to them and the perp walks

Board index » Off Topic