Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just saw this video.

There were no men on the scene to break this shit up before it escalated the way it did? That shit was nuts.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I just saw this video.

There were no men on the scene to break this shit up before it escalated the way it did? That shit was nuts.

Ya man. But you notice as soon as it popped that cop immediately started going for his pistol??? You tellin me you as a man see girls throwing down and you dont forward to grab and separate?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:05 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm going to be real with you bro, I think he could have resolved that differently for sure, but that girl was trying to do damage with that knive and that shit looked like it was just chaotic.
If she ends up seriously injuring that other chick I'm sure the cops actions still come into question.
It's at the point right now where disgustingly so you just can't expect police to handle things at a more expert level than the average person, which is a disgrace because they're supposed to be trained to do so.
But this wasn't no catfight bro, this was one chick with a knive, and I don't want to hear anything about her age, this was a big girl.
I'm not going to get into what the background here was or how they got to where they did, but this cop reacted when he saw one person with a knive trying to do damage to another person.

The 4 shots just speaks to my point, these dudes have badges, but they ain't no more skilled than if you gave me or you a badge and you would have probably just ran up on shorty from the back and chocked her the fuck out, that's what I would have done, this cop did a poor job I just can't ignore what this girl was trying to do with that knive man.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
everybody ive spoken to about this has acknowledged the girls faults. acknowledged she was dumb for doing what she did. and it speaks to my repeated idea that we need to be smarter and protect ourselves first and foremost before worrying about a cops behavior. put ourselves in better position. but again, even like Burowz mentioned, shoot her in the leg. those were pretty big targets on her. there were several highly doable ways to subdue her. but the cop wanted to kill and saw a situation where there would be room for justification.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:09 am 

Cash on hand:

but for alot of people, the Fox News crowd and such, if a cop, even rightfully, engages you in a situation, and your character and rap sheet is anything less than Mother Theresa quality, then he's justified in killing you. but somehow these mass shooters in schools and malls etc tend to get away alive even after killing a bunch of people with ARs.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:41 am 

Cash on hand:

everybody ive spoken to about this has acknowledged the girls faults. acknowledged she was dumb for doing what she did. and it speaks to my repeated idea that we need to be smarter and protect ourselves first and foremost before worrying about a cops behavior. put ourselves in better position. but again, even like Burowz mentioned, shoot her in the leg. those were pretty big targets on her. there were several highly doable ways to subdue her. but the cop wanted to kill and saw a situation where there would be room for justification.

I've pretty much told my step son to become a statue if he's ever in a situation where police is addressing him. I just think we are at a point where none of this is news, now she was in her feelings and in the middle of a scuffle so probably more difficult to assess at that point... Then again, if I'm ever in some type of confrontation like that unless somebody has the drop on me with their own weapon... I'm on the floor face down, hands empty....the minute I hear the police screaming, because the minute I hear that scream I'm thinking to myself "this motherfucker is going to kill me"

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I've pretty much told my step son to become a statue if he's ever in a situation where police is addressing him. I just think we are at a point where none of this is news, now she was in her feelings and in the middle of a scuffle so probably more difficult to assess at that point... Then again, if I'm ever in some type of confrontation like that unless somebody has the drop on me with their own weapon... I'm on the floor face down, hands empty....the minute I hear the police screaming, because the minute I hear that scream I'm thinking to myself "this motherfucker is going to kill me"

Yeah you a 40+ yr old adult though, while shes a hormone pumping 15 year old girl who was provoked by grown ass women for 3 days prior. Its not fair to compare an adult to essentially a child,no matter how big she was, and that aint a slight, i know that wasnt your intent.

Kids are stupid and in the clutch they finna do some stupid shit. Every adult in that situation let her down to the infinite degree. The cop. The woman who went there to fight her. The foster mother. Her father. All of them.

Once again, you need pppl around you who are de escalators, except in this situation, a 15 yr old doesn't have much of a choice on who she has around here, and the ppl who were fucked up royally.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I see yall put a hurtin on us today. Man, fuck the knicks and all that on GP, but I must say im really happy for yall to have Julius Randle man, yall hit a home run going with that man, but you'll have to pay that nigga.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz drinking that good shit. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Jermz drinking that good shit. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Elizabeth Town, NC outta town cops serving a search warrant shot and killed a man driving his kid to school. Left his dead body on the ground for hours. Won't release bodycam footage. Town won't address the incident. Hundreds of protesters gathered but can't get details.

Virginia guy got a ride home from a deputy sheriff. The same deputy responds to a domestic disturbance at the same address he delivered the guy 1 hr later. DEputy shot the man dead at 50ft while he has on his cell phone with 911. Deputy said he thought the cell was a gun.

both black.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Elizabeth Town, NC outta town cops serving a search warrant shot and killed a man driving his kid to school. Left his dead body on the ground for hours. Won't release bodycam footage. Town won't address the incident. Hundreds of protesters gathered but can't get details.

Virginia guy got a ride home from a deputy sheriff. The same deputy responds to a domestic disturbance at the same address he delivered the guy 1 hr later. DEputy shot the man dead at 50ft while he has on his cell phone with 911. Deputy said he thought the cell was a gun.

both black.

Where did you hear about these?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/22/us/e ... ng-nc.html
num
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/24/us/i ... oting.html

I didn't see these originally from these sources....I saw them on YouTube.
NYTimes apparently has the 1 spot on search queries.

There seems to be quite literally a dozen of these incidents a week that people hear about locally never making it to the national coverage level. HUndreds and hundreds of videos of cops acting nuts also.
There is so much other noise to distract from this problem.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That first one I heard about, my initial thought was that it was a down low officer, why the fuck else would be be driving around some sugery black male to his house? Might be more to the story than meets the 'O'.

The second one just sounds like they had the warrant, they ID'd the man, and then they lit up the fucking car from the back or the passenger rear side. And now they are shitting themselves about releasing the evidence because dude was unarmed. Wouldnt surprise me if they are trying to plant on a gun on scene...in the car, and get all the evidence together for it. They are cooked otherwise given where I saw those bullets to be.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The main problem as I see it is the delay...the time to spin and forget. There was just recently a state trooper in Virginia fired for cause for an incident 2 years ago. Full video available of pulling a black dude out of a car while the victim was recording it. The state claimed no guilt, fired the cop, and paid the victim 20k. Meanwhile, this trooper was out there for 2 years longer. Not just smashing whatever scene he came upon, but being able to get his shit together to score another enforcement/security job while quieting this 2-year incident down. How the fuck are these people immune?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 37275.html

mother fucker didn't give a shit. "watch the show" he said. Ex-military. Had ties on Facebook with the usual sort of this nature.

This shit is nuts and the denial is so great that there isn't a problem. And it is a color problem and to a lessor degree a poor people problem.

This policing shit is out of hand and we can trace it way way way back. But more recently 1994 with 12 billion government dollars going to beef up law and throw fuckers in prison. Dems can't hide from what they asked for...Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Clinton, etc....they were going to crack down and did...it just so happens to was to the very same people they claim to be supporting now. The video of these politicians speaking on it is downright embarrassing in light of where we are today and where they claim to stand.

The least they could do is acknowledge they fucked up.
I shold put up the video of these mountpieces telling it mid in the mid 90's if I can find it.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/103-1994/h416

I'll find the video of Biden and Co. giving their speeches on the floor.

this is a kind re-cap of the bill..and they did apologize to some extent.
and it's a huge reason IMO that non-violent acts on the streets and highway, where people are just out and about, get their lives fucked up and sometimes killed.

People are fearful of the police and any incident with them causes the flight or fight response. Cops don't understand it and aren't willing to leave non-violent people be treating everyone as potentially violent because they have been all too willing to use violence as the first response.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Elizebeth City killing is getting national attention now. The man's name was Andrew Brown Jr. They just allowed the family to watch 20sec of a video where they said he was executed. The full video is said to be under review with faces blurred (7 deputies put on administrative leave). They say it takes time to review and time to work through it (as if blurring out faces is easier). :kopfpatsch: A state of emergency was declared in the town because of the release of the video. I have not seen it. They were serving a search warrant as an informant said he was buying crack cocaine from Brown for a year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 380279002/

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

well this is certainly interesting. Owens elisted the help of the NAACP to fight against racism in her school, then after winning a shitload of money, shortly thereafter decided she didnt want to be black anymore. if you cant beat 'em, join 'em. :hearty-laugh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehou ... 240741.php

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well this is certainly interesting. Owens elisted the help of the NAACP to fight against racism in her school, then after winning a shitload of money, shortly thereafter decided she didnt want to be black anymore. if you cant beat 'em, join 'em. :hearty-laugh:

Ohhh you didnt know about that one???? :hearty-laugh: That's her whole original story man! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.co ... rtist/amp/

how is this bitch even able to keep playing up her character after being exposed to this degree?? she also once said that she never experienced any racism or racial issues in her life, feeding the conservative narrative that blacks exaggerate their hardships, then went on to blast the NAACP as a horrible group of people, after begging for their help, after enduring racial hardships that she later claimed she never experienced. she quite literally decided it was to hard being black. :hearty-laugh:

this bitch is tragic.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

was the NRA really started as a Civil Rights Movement?? :shock:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ohhh you didnt know about that one???? :hearty-laugh: That's her whole original story man! :hearty-laugh:

remember im new to alot of this lol. but i gotta stop. im quite literally reminding myself why i never indulged in caring for any of this foolishness. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

White racist conservatives quite literally give her life man. Like I watch those ppl bring up Candace Owens in convos with black folks, so they can get a barring on where the black person stands, and then if they get the go ahead, they'll proceed to talk about how Candace is one of those good ones, and how they arent racist, they just wish that Candace could convince blk ppl to all be like her.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

remember im new to alot of this lol. but i gotta stop. im quite literally reminding myself why i never indulged in caring for any of this foolishness. :lol:

You going down the rabbit hole :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

was the NRA really started as a Civil Rights Movement?? :shock:

Probably. I imagine it got warped as Uncle Sams status as the worlds most prominent arms salesman grew. You start selling weapons, you start making some fucked up alliances and go into fucked up directions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic