Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

I do think they hire too many squeaky clean trigger happy white people who dont know or relate to the people they are trying to apprehend. That’s why i for a while i wanted to do it, but my record kinda fucked up and i dont like that lengthy ass / intrusive ass process.

But i will never feel too much remorse for someone trying to run or not complying. You are asking for it and will never win in that moment. And they kind of have to do what they have to do.

My homeboy Leroy was killed by Sheriffs in Palmdale, CA. Leroy was a crazy ass lil crip from Long Beach. Cool ass person, nice to the core but always had guns on him. And just never turned down a fight. He was srunk and passed out in a Taco Bell drive thru. Wel the sheriff’s said he reached for one of their guns, and me knowing Leroy i believe them. So when his family gathered for his memory i was there, but when they marched to the sheriff station I couldn’t get with that. Deep down i knew that was some shit he would do.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
All true. But I can't ignore that the safety angle doesn't work. I also can't ignore that the pullover was weak from direct video evidence despite the caption saying the cop had to brake. Watch the video again and listen to how the cops postured and escalated the situation. The shooter did the wrong thing by not complying, but the cops decided to take the forceful route ignoring safety. If he didn't want to get out of the car so-be-it. Enact a process from there to secure the area....for everyone. The gun was always in the car and the shooter used it only after he was tased multiple times along with the chaos escalated by the police by yelling threats like madmen. I won't ignore the start for the outcome.

It's all shitty. This guy was willing to kill or be killed because he didn't want to go to jail. He said it. Unstable, probably a serial criminal, possibly traumatized by prison, and felt cornered like a wild animal with a good possibility of drugs in his system. But we should look up the guy's history if possible.

There have to be a dozen ways to resolve getting someone out of a car without tasing them. These tasers are terrible.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice perspective is exactly why you just need to educate your own and just live to survive man, there really is no hope. Looking at that video for the first time and contemplating in my head that this dude is dead is surreal, but... Then you have folks that have all types of perspectives, including the Ice one where let's blame the kid cause he tried to get away. I mean I get it, I've had several conversations with my step son on how to react to policing, but this kid shouldn't be dead and three cops having to kill a dude that weighs 100 pounds wet because he's struggling with them is fucking stupid.

There is no hope.

You just gotta live to survive fellas.

I will also say.. At some point, cops are going to start losing some of their own, it hasn't started, but at some point we are going to see sons of police officers murdered. Unfortunately, but that's coming, because at some point you have to fight fire with fire.
I was hoping Trayvons pop would take out Zimmerman.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Stop...raise your fucking hands
1 sec later.
bang.
13yrs ago

Full bodycam video available too...heartbreaking shit too trying to attend to the kid.

Attachments:
tol.jpg
tol.jpg [ 58.03 KiB | Viewed 807 times ]

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

I mean shit, even everyone's favorite right wing bible thumper Pat Robertson, god bless him, is slamming policing in america. You still comfortable with your space over there Ice???

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

The shit going on right now with the army guy who tried to get the young black kid to get out of his neighborhood is crazy, the kid went home and came back with like 200 black people protesting in front of this guy's house.
This is where I'd wish the black kid was more Jermz build, to see if this dude would have had that same energy

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The shit going on right now with the army guy who tried to get the young black kid to get out of his neighborhood is crazy, the kid went home and came back with like 200 black people protesting in front of this guy's house.
This is where I'd wish the black kid was more Jermz build, to see if this dude would have had that same energy

Well he's an army man so he might be a lil crazy enough to do some shit, but likely he saw a scronny lil black kid so like a pussy he decided to go outside and prey on the week. Props to the kid for standing his ground instead of scurrying away all the same. I couldn't give a fuck who that dude was, talk could have been talk but if he shoved me it would have been on.

Dont fuckin put ya hands on ppl unless you want smoke. He could have just stood on his grass and chirped, or better still just politely ask the kid what he's doing there, if he's lost, etc. But it's that typical White supremist variant white mans burden kind of asshole mentality that can't keep out of ppls fucking business, especially when they have a complexion approaching the darker side.

And fuck his wife too, we covered that topic already about picking the kind of women that will pull you out of your ignorant moment rather than come outside and flagrantly add to the bullshit. I hope her husband gets locked up and kicked out the military, and she has to go out and find a job somewhere instead of sitting her ugly ass at home, and then falls in love with her boss and gets plowed on his desk, and GI jackass finds out about it!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pat R says,"They aren't our finest..." :kopfpatsch:
No shit Pat.
You ain't either and you even see it. :lol:

That Army LT situation was on another level nuts.
They falsely reported back to dispatch it was a felony stop...it wasn't
Drew guns at the best lit situation imaginable with the guy's hands out the window
Wouldn't explain shit except to ask, "You wanna ride the lightning son."
Falsely made up the report that the LT assaulted them trying to open the door.
Also said they warned him about pepper spray coming....but did not,,, repeatedly pepper-sprayed the LT after the first dose. Kneed him repeatedly to get the legs to get him on the ground because he was such a threat.
Tried to do some cleanup PR once the situation "authoritized" :shock: like makin' the LT did something wrong and they didn't have to put it on his record if he didn't want to put up a complaint.

They know they fucked up, but still, there is no doubt in my mind they have been there before and comfortable. They even go in to blame the state of people's opinion about the police because of the media.

Where are the criminal charges like criminal threatening and falsifying a police report....and look into past shit too...throw'em in the local poor house.

Both cops way out there man...old bastard fat cop showing off for that narrow-eyed young pup with them glancin' at each other like they were doing some POLICIN'.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If that dude didnt have the presence of mind to pull over in a well lit area that was possibly populated and contained CCTV, I truly believe those cops would have shot him.

But hey, poor police, their job is so dangerous, they have to draw guns, shoot, and ask questions later because their lives are at risk. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

the 13yr Adam Toledo situation.

I don't have any doubt that either one of these two things happened.
Adam hangin' with rotten egg shootin' a gun and police repond...so runs once cops come.
Police arrest Roman the 21yr rotten egg firing the weapon in downtown alley.
Cops chase Adam where shot him with his hands up.

1, Rotten egg either gives Adam gun and tells him to run. Adam panics with sirens going and coming...Adam ditched gun behind the fence before being shot.

or 2. Cops go back and plant a gun after getting it from Roman.

Another video shows moments before Adam got shot on the other open area side of the fence and it doesn't appear he ditched the gun. But its still a possibility.

Again...Chicago PD falsified the police report making up facts to support the shooting reporting Adam asssulted them.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cat got dat tongue on Livestream.
Turn signal....opps...draw that gun and point it.
Having a gun pointed is enough to make u behave irrationally.
It literally can cause a person to freeze...or run....or just not simply think straight.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cat got dat tongue on Livestream.
Turn signal....opps...draw that gun and point it.
Having a gun pointed is enough to make u behave irrationally.
It literally can cause a person to freeze...or run....or just not simply think straight.

Hey didnt we talk about NOI and how that dude may or may not have been radicalized by them or they materials. Bro. All a black man needs to be radicalized is to watch enough of the exchanges between themselves and these racist ass incompetent ass police. NOI dont have shit on that kind of content.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
im never going to justify straight up murder, but also there is something to be said about avoiding less than ideal situations at all costs. avoid police at all costs. avoid trouble. sometimes you can do all that and still get fucked anyway.

-Joe Biden

Board index » Off Topic