Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
yea Jermz i used to anticipate alot of peoples movements before and it got me in a few to many close calls. the only thing i anticipate now is that most people suck at driving so i dont anticipate anymore. like when someone is approaching a light with their signal on, so naturally you anticipate they are making that turn, so i start to make my turn on the opposite end, but of course they dont turn, so now im turning while they're coming straight at me. and technically an accident there is my fault. so now I'll just wait until im fully in the clear.

Ya man. I admit in the last 10 years I've taken that on that patience, and getting better even further as I age. Mind you, my level of *driving flaws* are the next persons *excellent driving skills*. And if I had to drive a wife and children around I'd be even more patient.

I drive cautious enough to avoid everything now, mainly because car insurance rates in the greater Toronto area are fucking retarded. In my city, I can't even put my own fucking address on my license because rates are so bad that Id have to pay $200 a month, so I have to set mine up and commit fraud essentially in my uncles town (smaller down outside of the gta) where the rates are 50% less. And one accident or ticket, and your rates can go up as much as fucking double. Its shits like this why moving to the US is so fucking attractive...shit is just cheaper down there, it just is.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31889367/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reich-tests-positive-covid-19-being-vaccinated

"The league and the union are also at odds over the use of wristbands to identity unvaccinated players. The NFL is allowing clubs to make players wear bright-colored wristbands, which the NFLPA believes is unnecessary."

:hearty-laugh:

Dude...this shit has gone too far.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and just like you can draw from your experiences i can also draw from mine, driving down that particular road for almost 10 years and indeed witnessing the dumbest fucking cyclists doing the absolute dumbest most dangerous shit.if it wasnt for my own impeccable driving i wouldve had a couple accidents myself, and these fucks act like they couldnt care less if anyone gets hurt. thats from personal experience.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Totally something I would say about my own driving.

:cool:

my shit be flawless. 21 years of driving. 2 tickets, 0 accidents. fuck with me.

That's pretty impressive. I've avoided at least 10 serious accidents over the years simply because of quick reflexes and the fact that I drive without any distractions. I've been run off the highway by two 18 wheelers and quite frankly, when that is happening, you kind of see your life flash before your eyes but fortunately I was able to swerve to the side of the highway and then gun it past them. I've been driving for about 30 years and have zero accidents and one b.s. speeding ticket from a State Trooper who was clearly having a bad day. I thought about kicking him in his chest when he was leaning into my car and screaming at me just to see him get wrecked by the next car that zoomed by us. lol In all seriousness, most people are shitty drivers. lol I take the shit seriously though.

your attitude and experiences pretty much mirror my own. i take pride in my driving and even parking. accidents and incidents would decrease dramatically if most people took driving that seriously, which isnt hard to do at all.

Im a pretty good driver with only 2 main flaws that could get me in trouble.

1. I can't sit behind people in passing lanes. So if there is a cop in those areas, my chances of getting ticketed increases like a muthafucka when I get fed up and pass ppl.

2. Right turns at stop lights. I Know down there in some places yall can't do these turns. We can, so long as we come to a full stop first, and turn when we can beat the traffic. My flaw though is sometimes when I anticipate the person in front of me turning, I take my eye off and start rolling forward while watching the coming traffic. Ive had a lot of close calls with rear ending ppl in this situation, while having read ended a broad lightly once at a light. She came out of her car, bumper has a scuff and she had a good laugh and said it was all good.

Otherwise, I'm adept at passing, threating needles, and regaining control of a car once control is lost due to show ice hydroplane, or flat tire. Im cursed with tires. I lose one tire a year. I never use roadside assistance, im a fucking tire change professional. 10-15 min.

It's funny that you know what are turn lane laws are. You probably know our traffic laws better than most Americans. I hardly ever come upon a right turn lane where I can't make a right turn at a red light. Probably more apt to see that on certain downtown streets in my city than anywhere else.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea Jermz i used to anticipate alot of peoples movements before and it got me in a few to many close calls. the only thing i anticipate now is that most people suck at driving so i dont anticipate anymore. like when someone is approaching a light with their signal on, so naturally you anticipate they are making that turn, so i start to make my turn on the opposite end, but of course they dont turn, so now im turning while they're coming straight at me. and technically an accident there is my fault. so now I'll just wait until im fully in the clear.

Ya man. I admit in the last 10 years I've taken that on that patience, and getting better even further as I age. Mind you, my level of *driving flaws* are the next persons *excellent driving skills*. And if I had to drive a wife and children around I'd be even more patient.

I drive cautious enough to avoid everything now, mainly because car insurance rates in the greater Toronto area are fucking retarded. In my city, I can't even put my own fucking address on my license because rates are so bad that Id have to pay $200 a month, so I have to set mine up and commit fraud essentially in my uncles town (smaller down outside of the gta) where the rates are 50% less. And one accident or ticket, and your rates can go up as much as fucking double. Its shits like this why moving to the US is so fucking attractive...shit is just cheaper down there, it just is.

$200 dollars a month to insure your shitty late 90's Accord?!?!?! WTF

No wonder you live in your mom's basement...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31889367/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reich-tests-positive-covid-19-being-vaccinated

"The league and the union are also at odds over the use of wristbands to identity unvaccinated players. The NFL is allowing clubs to make players wear bright-colored wristbands, which the NFLPA believes is unnecessary."

:hearty-laugh:

Dude...this shit has gone too far.

ya think?? :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:

Stop projecting Burowz. We all remember that dirty shit box that you ran to and hid inside....my insurance payments are worth more than ya whole car and the worthless muthafucka who drives in it lol

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:

Stop projecting Burowz. We all remember that dirty shit box that you ran to and hid inside....my insurance payments are worth more than ya whole car and the worthless muthafucka who drives in it lol

Dude...I'm dying laughing. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I do need to get a new car though. These nukkas ain't coming off their prices though. Fucking rat bastard pieces of shit. I was going to buy a newish SUV last summer but these motherfuckers were balking at my offers and they weren't even bad offers. I was trying to pay these fools cash money and they did not care one iota.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
5Burowz wrote:

I do need to get a new car though. These nukkas ain't coming off their prices though. Fucking rat bastard pieces of shit. I was going to buy a newish SUV last summer but these motherfuckers were balking at my offers and they weren't even bad offers. I was trying to pay these fools cash money and they did not care one iota.

Cars are cheaper down there too. Ya, buying new is for suckers.

:hearty-laugh: On the serious though, Insurance up here is fucked. Its a racket. It used to be normal
in the 90s until the population boomed and a lot of ppl started running scams on parts and work through crooked auto shops, and with accidents and such. Not to mention that the influx of immigrants meant a lot of ppl who couldnt drive for shit, which meant more accidents.

I remember my first Accord, 2008, I had to pay 225 a month for insurance and that was with no accidents or tickets. What do you guys pay a month down there?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
5Burowz wrote:

:hearty-laugh: On the serious though, Insurance up here is fucked. Its a racket. It used to be normal
in the 90s until the population boomed and a lot of ppl started running scams on parts and work through crooked auto shops, and with accidents and such. Not to mention that the influx of immigrants meant a lot of ppl who couldnt drive for shit, which meant more accidents.

I remember my first Accord, 2008, I had to pay 225 a month for insurance and that was with no accidents or tickets. What do you guys pay a month down there?

Bro, I don't even HAVE insurance. In all seriousness, insurance is super cheap compared to what you are paying. It's pointless to have insurance unless you have a brand new ride. If someone hits you and they don't have insurance, guess what? You are paying your insurance whatever your deductible is and that's that. People don't go to jail for not having insurance or whatever and they don't revoke your license for not having insurance so it is absolutely pointless to have it unless you are a really shitty driver and be hitting motherfuckers all the time. I realized when I was young that insurance was basically just a racket so I stopped paying that shit forever ago. If I had to guess, I would maybe pay $50-$60 dollars/month on my current vehicle and that would be with liability coverage only most likely. But I honestly do not know. I don't see where prices go down considerably if you don't have any accidents or tickets or whatever. That's another falsehood they tried to sell you when you were young. They made it seem like that once you got older that your rates would go down but that is bullshit as far as I can tell.

I genuinely cannot believe you guys pay so much for car insurance. Just another reason to get the fuck outta Canada. Y'all gotta get rid of Trudeau and get a good white conservative in there. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: He's ruining the country with all of that open border bullshit. Goddamn uninsured Muslims.... :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
5Burowz wrote:

Bro, I don't even HAVE insurance. In all seriousness, insurance is super cheap compared to what you are paying. It's pointless to have insurance unless you have a brand new ride. If someone hits you and they don't have insurance, guess what? You are paying your insurance whatever your deductible is and that's that. People don't go to jail for not having insurance or whatever and they don't revoke your license for not having insurance so it is absolutely pointless to have it unless you are a really shitty driver and be hitting motherfuckers all the time. I realized when I was young that insurance was basically just a racket so I stopped paying that shit forever ago. If I had to guess, I would maybe pay $50-$60 dollars/month on my current vehicle and that would be with liability coverage only most likely. But I honestly do not know. I don't see where prices go down considerably if you don't have any accidents or tickets or whatever. That's another falsehood they tried to sell you when you were young. They made it seem like that once you got older that your rates would go down but that is bullshit as far as I can tell.

I genuinely cannot believe you guys pay so much for car insurance. Just another reason to get the fuck outta Canada. Y'all gotta get rid of Trudeau and get a good white conservative in there. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: He's ruining the country with all of that open border bullshit. Goddamn uninsured Muslims.... :rofl: :rofl:

Is insurance mandatory there? It is here. You're fucked if you drive without it and get caught.

This insurance BS predates Trudeau and Libs though, same shit with the good ole white conservatives :lol: Thats the thing about Canada, doesn't matter whos in power both sides are fucking trash. Would be the same trajectory down the toilet even without Turdeau.

That said it aint the muslims doing scams, it's indian ppl.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Man stfu about all this car and driving bullshit this is a football thread...ya sound like a bunch of old ladies man goddam :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Keep this shit to strictly football take this car bullshit to the off topic thread u fags

Let's talk about rogers caving in like a bitch and saying hes gonna play for GB this yr after all that FUCKING talking... Little fag
I hope GB says next yr we still ain't trading yo ass nukka we lied that would be great

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What is rogers even crying about?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:09 am 

Cash on hand:

the avid WNBA/tennis fan is calling a group of guys faggots for talking about cars/driving. thats some LGBTQUNITY takeover shit. :rofl:

I dont give a shit about that TMZ like overly dramatic Rodgers storyline. but how is he a fag for deciding to play?? man Moe your definition of fag is different from most. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:42 am 

Cash on hand:

here are the reports of Rodgers "caving in". :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/318 ... ources-say

Post Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rodgers is a fuckin clown and choke artist. They should just trade him abs be done with it. He obviously ain’t the answer and probably won’t win another ring. They spent a first on Love. Get a haul for Rodgers and ride with your first round pick

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Everything I have read is that Love sucks, LOL. But I get your point, get something for him while the getting is good.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rodgers is a fuckin clown and choke artist. They should just trade him abs be done with it. He obviously ain’t the answer and probably won’t win another ring. They spent a first on Love. Get a haul for Rodgers and ride with your first round pick

I agree with this. He won one SB. He is NOT an ATG at the position by a long shot. Just sayin'.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

its easy to play arm chair qb when you never played in the NFL . calling the devil out is one thing, facing him is another. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

I agree with this. He won one SB. He is NOT an ATG at the position by a long shot. Just sayin'.

seriously?? :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch: :iamwithstupid:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

remember when i said you don't know shit about football?? this the type of shit im talking about. im not even a Rodgers fan, or sympathizer or anything of the sort. but gah damn you sound medicated when you say dumb shit like that. just like when you said Brissett > Luck. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

remember when i said you don't know shit about football?? this the type of shit im talking about. im not even a Rodgers fan, or sympathizer or anything of the sort. but gah damn you sound medicated when you say dumb shit like that. just like when you said Brissett > Luck. :hearty-laugh:

Bingo.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

According to most people, round 1 yesterday went to Mac. Its goin to be interesting to see how him vs cam shakes out.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

seriously?? :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch: :iamwithstupid:

Yeah, seriously. What makes him so great? If he was so great he'd have more than one SB ring.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Luck was nothing more than a turnover machine and a quitter. It's amazing to me that you think he was something special.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There you go burro, letting your heart rule your head...just like a chick

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion